Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

funny joke in here..take a look and recommend it to every1~

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

n0PE4ce Posted: 03:35 Dec12 2008 Post ID: 2498937
n0PE4ce
Post Likes: 0
+
(in a primary school)...my friend a nerd is daydreaming...so i approach him..my other friend too..so i ask him.."what are you doing?"....he replied "nothing"...with curiosity bothering me,i asked again.."sure?"...now he replied "no"...then he start talking about robbing a bank or something like that...he said "the best way to rob a bank is bringing a pregnant woman with you not as hostage but weapon!!"My friend startled and ask"why?"...Then he said"just take off her cloth and aim her 'that part' and start firing babies like machine gun...LOL..."my friend and i just laugh our heart out...and say"you sure are'creative'..hahahhaha...."

« Last edited by n0PE4ce on Dec 12th 2008 »
Speedt Posted: 03:43 Dec12 2008 Post ID: 2498939
Speedt
+
Sorry this forum to welcome new members..
Please read the forum rules. and don't double post please.

1 post deleted

closed

n0PE4ce Posted: 03:48 Dec12 2008 Post ID: 2498940
n0PE4ce
+
Another joke=this is from when i was in a kindergarden...a friend of mine holding a kukumalu ruler with a hole on it..he stuck his pencil in and start rotating the ruler...he held it up high and say"look a helicopter! A few student notice it...i notice it too..so he rotate it faster and faster until the ruler just flew of we were all excited and suddenly the teacher came in...with the ruler flying...it HIT the teacher on the face..and the teacher just break the ruler and throw it back at my friend angrily!!NOTE=My friend were standing on the chair when doing this 'stunt'
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 412146

Post Top
Click to close