Personally, I don't care how it is. You can call it spam, but lets see.. ┬Ľ Topics that glorify or put down a religion or creed. Religion discussion is allowed as long as you do not go to the point at which you begin to defame based on it.
- Doesn't do this, now does it? ┬Ľ Topics that debate the existence of Santa Claus or other figures aimed at the child population. This forum can be viewed by anyone even if they're under 13.
- Also doesn't do this.. ┬Ľ 'I will answer all your questions' topics. Taking questions on your own thread destroys the objective of the entire forum, and often the poster doesn't. This does not apply to art shops on Graphics and Artwork.
- Doesn't appear to be answering questions.. ┬Ľ Emulation, ROMS, warez, hacking, and other illegal activities. This can get the forums shut down.
- No ROMware talk at all, nor hacks.. ┬Ľ 'Chit-chat' threads or anything that doesn't have a fixed topic. This is basically spam.
- borderline, but not specifically to one person. But its Main Subject
happens to ask how we are. So it has a Subject. ┬Ľ 'Who do you like', 'Who would be a good couple', or other topics that push romance. You can talk about romance, but you are not allowed to force others into getting a girlfriend or claim someone without the knowledge of the one being claimed.
- not asking this at all. ┬Ľ 'Confessions' or other spam vehicles.
- there's a confession in here? Where? ┬Ľ Troll messages or threats to hack the site from banned members. From what we've seen, they're trolls meant to scare.
I see no trolling going on here..
In other words, I don't see whats wrong with it. Its asking us how we are. Its nearly the same as asking how was your day. Unless someone wants to point something out that I missed.
Anyhow, I'm tired, and anxious :D