Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

Help for Sims 2 : Castaway

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Pufferfishless Posted at: 11:24 Dec28 2008 Post ID: 2507312
Pufferfishless
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Helpppppppppppppp - I have now played 4 hours and CAN NOT catch a puffer fish, nor do I know how to build the watering tool so I can get the chef his darn chilis! I have the coconut, now what the heck else do I do with it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mumof5 Posted at: 09:58 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528200
mumof5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi im the same as you cant do the watering tool to water all the bushes to ???

« Last edited by mumof5 on Jan 23rd 2009 »
jimmy121 Posted at: 06:02 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547412
jimmy121
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got it u need sticks
[-Ms.Hippiee Kandii Posted at: 14:00 Jun20 2009 Post ID: 2651207
[-Ms.Hippiee Kandii
+
+
Yeaa But Were Do You Get The Pufferfish?: think :
lemonzia Posted at: 06:40 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660820
lemonzia
+
+
yeah i understands what youre saying..
i see, i cought that fish yesterday, near the SOS sign
but i'm not sure when exactly you'll go (night , day, or else)
decimahot Posted at: 19:42 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2661280
decimahot
+
+
okay hi ive been playing this game on and off for 2 years and i am stuck at 30%!! i need help with the curry dish for dr. feelgood. mango for that veggie girl. and the skirt for that suz girl i can not get a patch of grass for the skirt!! nor do i know what this chief guy wants i cant get his lime for the sardine dish! please help me i need it im to the point of never wanting to play again and throw it away or starting over
mewcet4 Posted at: 17:02 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662244
mewcet4
+
+
You find them in the ocean. They are brown with teeth sticking out.
cali4ange Posted at: 01:31 Jul02 2009 Post ID: 2662723
cali4ange
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to water plants: you need a coconut and sticks, go to mrs. wheeler and she'll ask for help, but you can then go to the Craft rock and look at question mark/or hatchet, and it will say you need a stick and a coconut, you can then fill water in a stream either by the food rock or in the second pond. you can get better hygeine in the second pond btw. after you go to the clear pond or streem, click on the water and fill water carrier, then go straight to mrs.wheeler, water teh banana tree near her shelter. do this a few times and then give mrs. wheeler a banana, then a chili pepper plant will grow near her, and you need to water that then give it the chef.

The puffer fish, even though it says that it can be caught at full yellow circle. i find that i have better luck in seeing it a few inches before it reaches there, like just when it gets clear. Area to find this is by the big rock, right before the crate that appears often. Pretty much where the person got stranded in, or at the end of the rocky area right after seeing the paint easel.and it's brown with athick head.
NintendoDSLite Posted at: 18:38 Jul27 2009 Post ID: 2690117
NintendoDSLite
+
+
On 30-Jun-2009 decimahot said:okay hi ive been playing this game on and off for 2 years and i am stuck at 30%!! i need help with the curry dish for dr. feelgood. mango for that veggie girl. and the skirt for that suz girl i can not get a patch of grass for the skirt!! nor do i know what this chief guy wants i cant get his lime for the sardine dish! please help me i need it im to the point of never wanting to play again and throw it away or starting over
stop posting this everywhere. you already have a topic of your own and people have responded to it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close