Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

End of 2008, Start of remembering the old times.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
superman4u Posted: 13:55 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508186
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
I am not sure if this goes in the supercheats times or here. I will leave it here.
As I was going to all my other normal sites, I realized one thing, I missed supercheats! Back then, when I had free time all I did was supercheats. Now although I don't have much free time, as I am out most of the time, I chat with people I know in real life, or still use the computer when i have free time. haha.

Edit: I decided to take out people i remember because there were too many cool people back then.

There were sooo many people.. Now when I come and lurk around supercheats every now and then, I never see these old people. the only person I really see is Xtreme Gamer.

I wanna know who still visits supercheats from back in the day. So this thread is for all those old people that still visit Supercheats. Let me know who you are!
Ahh man, all the good times. I really miss them. Who else does?

Me? Im class of 04 baby! ;P

Post your class, even if ur a newer member. (:

Facebook me. My name is Sujith Medari.

« Last edited by superman4u on Dec 29th 2008 »

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted: 13:57 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508188
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
I know you. I am an 05 member, I didn't post a lot back then, but I did lurk. Smile I know what those great days were like...
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
superman4u Posted: 14:01 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508193
superman4u
+
haha.. I see you around now. I don't really know you from back then tho.
I remember all the fights for teams in supercheats, and people getting mad. the riots going on between sites, haha.

fun times..

I forgot about spideraman99

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
qwertyuio Posted: 14:05 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508201
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
The old T&C with Shadow GX, Master Volthawk ( Who had like the best team then) and such was great. They are both gone now. And yes of course the riots between things like supercheats and gah I cant remember the name of that other site. >.<

You forgot Catharis/BlackNinja, he is still here.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Dec 29th 2008 »
g33k Posted: 14:06 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508204
g33k
Mr. Lurker
Post Likes: 0
+
Vasco and TV are still around.
Crossy is Admin along with Dave.
And ozzo is somewhere I think. Most of those I have seen post somewhere...
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
superman4u Posted: 14:07 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508208
superman4u
+
it was a sister site to this. I think it was like gamer update or something.
And what happened with Teams and Clans?

I'll add people to the list as I remember them, or if i see them around.

qwertyuio Posted: 14:07 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508211
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
And Aeshma is Youkou, who's name is Dave.
qwertyuio Posted: 14:09 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508212
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 29-Dec-2008 superman4u said:it was a sister site to this. I think it was like gamer update or something.
And what happened with Teams and Clans?

I'll add people to the list as I remember them, or if i see them around.
Teams and Clans got its own section of the site now. The system is better, but the people there are not nearly as great. Now its mostly spam....

We still have 2 sister sites, gamingupdate.com, and latestscreens.com they are at the top of every page. :p
superman4u Posted: 14:12 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508221
superman4u
+
haha nice nice..

I'm class of 04.. and proud of it. XD
There were some cool people. Ah man, actionshark, nintendodude were awesome. I remember me and actionshark, rooku, and some other people tryin to start up a site.

I had a good laugh when i went through the old site again. haha here it is for anyone interested. :P

www.ultimate-cheat-dome.uni.cc

Volke Posted: 14:13 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508225
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I have no idea about any of this, but when I joined I most certainly had some fun. My attitude immediately resulted in some Moderators and Super Moderators losing their temper and trying to abuse their powers. I ended up making up with most of them, since Cross Stinger stepped in and took control of the situation. I have to admit, it was rather funny seeing some 'powerful and respectable members' losing their cool over a little taunting. Everyone who went out against me learned something valuable, I'm sure, except for someone called Parrotboy, who seemed to have reality issues.
superman4u Posted: 14:17 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508232
superman4u
+
haha parroottboy.. i remember him too.. this is major cool. (:
That sounds funny. People took their moderating jobs wayyy to seriously back then. Even I did.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:23 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508239
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
I was here before Mods even existed lol. I could've signed up around late November but I debated with myself on joining a video game site.

It's been a time on SC.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Volke Posted: 14:23 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508241
Volke
Executioner
+
On 29-Dec-2008 superman4u said:haha parroottboy.. i remember him too.. this is major cool. (:
That sounds funny. People took their moderating jobs wayyy to seriously back then. Even I did.
Actually, I think the original staff member I antagonised during that situation was ShadowGX, who was a Super Moderator at the time. I think the spark that set the whole thing off was me commenting on how poor her spelling and grammar was, because she asked me something and I couldn't understand her. Then Yoshi666 (later Komodo) jumped in and warned of the danger of insulting a Super Mod whilst ShadowGX began to lose her temper. Yoshi explained that I could be kicked out of the team or even banned if possible, to which I replied that I could easily get people with real power to see my side of the story (which happened - Cross Stinger neutralised everything) and that kicking me out of the team wouldn't stop making me post there unless someone with real power asked me to stop. It escalated, althoguh I came to good terms with Shadow and Yoshi afterwards.
superman4u Posted: 14:33 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508250
superman4u
+
lol. Sounds like quite a stroy. I missed out. :P

gogo, riproarin.. damn some really really good times.
45 views, and 13 comments? :(

qwertyuio Posted: 14:34 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508251
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 29-Dec-2008 Volke said:Actually, I think the original staff member I antagonised during that situation was ShadowGX, who was a Super Moderator at the time. I think the spark that set the whole thing off was me commenting on how poor her spelling and grammar was, because she asked me something and I couldn't understand her. Then Yoshi666 (later Komodo) jumped in and warned of the danger of insulting a Super Mod whilst ShadowGX began to lose her temper. Yoshi explained that I could be kicked out of the team or even banned if possible, to which I replied that I could easily get people with real power to see my side of the story (which happened - Cross Stinger neutralised everything) and that kicking me out of the team wouldn't stop making me post there unless someone with real power asked me to stop. It escalated, althoguh I came to good terms with Shadow and Yoshi afterwards.
The name was yossy666. :p
Volke Posted: 14:38 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508256
Volke
Executioner
+
On 29-Dec-2008 superman4u said:lol. Sounds like quite a stroy. I missed out. :P

gogo, riproarin.. damn some really really good times.
45 views, and 13 comments? :(
Type in my name in the searchbar and you'll probably notice two of the topics. One is my welcome thread, and the other is a thread entitled 'Moderators'. They were created around later January/February 07.
qwertyuio Posted: 14:42 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508261
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
That would be good, expect for the small problem that the search bar when for a walky. ;_; Damn new template bugs.
superman4u Posted: 14:49 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508273
superman4u
+
lol. i don't know how to search. It says search for a game not for a topic.

And how do i put up an avatar? It's been awhile..

qwertyuio Posted: 14:50 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508278
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
Top right of every page click "avatar" then add whatev avy you want ( if a custom one) in the direct url box. (By uploading to a site such as tinypic.)
Volke Posted: 14:58 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508294
Volke
Executioner
+
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=44707&page=1

There is my Welcome thread. I will edit this post when I find the other one.
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close