Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Inheritance Cycle: 4th Books- What to Expect?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
PhilXZ Posted: 15:58 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514610
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
Since Brisingr has been released for a a couple of months now. What do you think will happen in book four?

Besides the fact of Eragon fighting Galbatorix.

I have a feeling that Murtagh will die at the hands off Galbatorix. If the 3rd egg is rescued, Roran might get it, there seems to be a lot of built-up hints that he might be a choice.

« Last edited by PhilXZ on Jan 6th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 16:04 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514615
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Inheritance* by the way.

I don't have any idea to be honest. I don't really like to create expectations and then be disappointed. It already happened on the last book. I bought it, and a quick look at one of the last pages reveled that there was going to be a new book. At this point I don't really know what to think, since most authors' nowadays care too much about making money, in all kind of ways. I wouldn't be really surprised if it turns out that Inheritance won't be the last book in the series...

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
peanut butter ownage Posted: 20:01 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514914
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
^ That does seem likely that there will be more by him but I expect for the other books to be based when all the Riders and Dragons flourished throughout the land. Basically, before Eragon's time.

I think that the last egg will hatch to Roran. I think that Eragon will beat Galbatorix after a long struggle, Eragon gets Arya as a wife or something, yada yada yada, happy ending, they all lived happily ever after, like all books do.

DeadWing Posted: 20:29 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514945
DeadWing
+
^Not all books have happy endings....

I don't think paolini will make another book in THIS series, but I think he'll do things like what Tolkien did with the LotR series. You know...."History of Alagaesia" "Creatures of Alagaesia" etc.

As for the fourth book....of course eragon and galbatorix fight, i think murtagh will somehow break is oath to galbatorix and possibly turn to the good side, or just start his own group.

Oromis's dragon's heart of hearts will help eragon and saphira a lot, dwarves will help the varden. there will be a big war/fight, possibly in the desert area.

The egg might hatch for a dwarf possibly, or maybe roran or arya.

That's all that I have for now....

« Last edited by DeadWing on Jan 6th 2009 »
Go read a different signature.
PhilXZ Posted: 15:23 Jan07 2009 Post ID: 2515243
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Maybe Orik might get him.

Arya is another high possible choice. As Eragon has feelings for her and the dragon would be a male. A positive for Saphira XD

Eragon will possibly marry Arya or start a relationship with her. And if she'd be a Rider it'd make a lot of sense and would work good.
DeadWing Posted: 19:00 Jan07 2009 Post ID: 2515401
DeadWing
+
Yeah....
Arya+Eragon=Human Babies
Saphira+{enter dragon name here}=Dragon Babies
XD
But if Orik got the dragon....I'm not even going to say....
PhilXZ Posted: 15:00 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515771
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Signs point more to Roran. As Eragon asked Oromis what would happen if Oromis himself died and the new egg hatched to the Varden. Who would then train the new Rider. And Oromis answered it'll have to be Eragon. And Eragon is already teaching Roran how to use magic, most notably Steinr Raisa.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 17:08 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515872
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
^ Good point, but I thought Eragon taught Roran that because he was curious?

DeadWing Posted: 19:08 Jan08 2009 Post ID: 2515969
DeadWing
+
He did, but because he started training at all, it seems Paolini is already planning on having Eragon teach Roran.
And good point Phil.
PhilXZ Posted: 15:50 Jan09 2009 Post ID: 2516490
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
On 08-Jan-2009 peanut butter ownage said:^ Good point, but I thought Eragon taught Roran that because he was curious?
Yes. So if Roran becomes the new Rider, Eragon will have had him already 'prepared' about magic by accident. But the cons to Roran becoming a Rider would be Katrina. I don't have to explain do I? I mean it's self-explanatory.
tegan41 Posted: 20:34 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528605
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
I personally think the new dragon rider will be someone already introduced but someone we wouldn't expect, that means not Roran. And Eragon, I agree that he will most likely not be the main character as usual. I figure he will be out doing something different making occasional appearances. I figure Eragon will have to go away, but maybe he gets injured again, who knows(except Paolini.) And as for Arya and Eragon, I say it's probably going to be like a lot of stories and she deny him til the very end then something will happen and they kiss and go skipping down the yellow brick road sort of thing. Sapphira, she will probably mate with the new dragon, which I predict will be to a good guy, and will have an egg at the end. This egg will be the start of a new series of dragon rider books(this is just my prediction.) If there is a new main character, and I mean like one who takes Eragon's place, then the story will be on a different path then the last three books, but good all the same. In the end, I think Eragon and Galbatorix will fight and somehow Eragon will kill him. I think they will also rescue the dragon orbs, and finally set the dragon's free. As for Glaedr, my friends and I have predict that the new dragon rider will be trained by Eragon, but the dragon will be trained by Sapphira, with the aid of Glaedr. What happens to Thron and, forgive me, I forgot his name, my friend is borrowing the book and I'm going off my memory, but as I was saying, Thorn's rider, good outcome, will probably be killed or turned back to the Varden by somehow breaking the magical bonds, or, bad outcome, he gets killed. As for Thorn, he will be either saved from the evilness, with or without a rider, or, killed along with the rider. There is one more outcome I can think of, Thorn breaks away from his rider and breeds with Sapphira, which is highly unlikely.

I have more predictions, but I have wrote a lot and want comments on this first.
naruto5056 Posted: 09:15 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529468
naruto5056
+
all i can say is, i'm not going to try to guess what is going to happen, because chances are, it will be wrong

credit for avy goes to 432tony
Sig was made by Giratina Fan, Linkin Park Rock
You never know what you have until it's gone -nixishere64
it is me Crazy Joey
mood: eh, who cares
naruto5056 Posted: 09:15 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529469
naruto5056
+
On 06-Jan-2009 PhilXZ said:Since Brisingr has been released for a a couple of months now. What do you think will happen in book four?

Besides the fact of Eragon fighting Galbatorix.

I have a feeling that Murtagh will die at the hands off Galbatorix. If the 3rd egg is rescued, Roran might get it, there seems to be a lot of built-up hints that he might be a choice.
that would be a good ending to the story

it is me Crazy Joey
tegan41 Posted: 12:33 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529581
tegan41
Matt
+
If Roran gets the egg at the ending, thoug, it will lead into another story. At least, I hope it does. We don't want it turining out like the last book of A Series of Unfortunate Events books, it leaves you hanging.
naruto5056 Posted: 13:10 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529607
naruto5056
+
yeah, that would really suck

it is me Crazy Joey
tegan41 Posted: 13:22 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529616
tegan41
Matt
+
If they do that, and there not be another book, the Eragon cycle is going to lose some fans.
naruto5056 Posted: 13:24 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529618
naruto5056
+
yeah it will, you can't just leave the story hanging

it is me Crazy Joey
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 18:15 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2545529
ph∂l∂nx
+
Eragon dies at the hands of Galbatorix, after he defeats Murtagh and is weakened. Arya has to live the rest of her life knowing she did love Eragon and made nothing of it. The other egg hatches to Roran and he defeats Galbatorix. : ) OH YAH. THATS INTENSE. READ IT.

Credz to Vasco!
PhilXZ Posted: 14:38 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546609
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
I doubt it'll end like that!
ph∂l∂nx Posted: 17:52 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546974
ph∂l∂nx
+
You never know!! The more I think about it, the more it sounds possible. Not all books/movies/whatever have happy endings. some have crap endings where the good guys die and the bad guys win. Or where the good guys give the ultimate sacrifice to win.

For example: Terminator 3

Credz to Vasco!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close