Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 11:36 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2536721
SephirothCanKi
ll777
Post Likes: 0
+
"Ha, what a strange group this is... Who are the Permafrost? And where is Doc with King?"

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
The King hustla Posted: 12:23 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2536731
The King
hustla
+
G looked at Sephiroth, "Permafrosts are from the planet Permafrost. For a long time they've been at war with the Voltains and the Trindens, my people. All three planets were at war for the longest time, until something terrible happened to the planets." He paused and looked at Oast, "he's one of the best soldiers the Permafrosts ever had. A living legend, or so I've heard. But he wouldn't be anything if they would have allowed me to fight. But that's a whole nother story in itself. Now the three get along relatively well." G then looked around, "and about King...." he added, "I don't know what there doing back there but they are taking a really long time."

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
R Stunna Posted: 12:34 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2536733
R Stunna
+
R Stunna walked over to Oast, "what did you need that data for?" he asked.
The King hustla Posted: 12:18 Feb09 2009 Post ID: 2540065
The King
hustla
+
King walked into the room. He looked at everyone. His arm was bandaged up.

"Welcome back chump." G said as he got out of his seat, "so what are we gonna do, just sit around?" he added.

"No, I just got word on a shipment of supplies that is being moved right now as we speak. Our job? To take this shipment and all of the equipment." He looked around, "it won't be easy, but we can let the X-Factor get these material."

D_Otaku Posted: 02:01 Feb11 2009 Post ID: 2541560
D_Otaku
+
"Loot-taking? My specialty! So, what are we picking? Weapons?" Oast seems to be rather excited about the job. He then turns toward R Stunna "'Show off', answer enough for ya?"
avy by Rj
sig by me

R Stunna Posted: 13:15 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542695
R Stunna
+
"yeah, i guess." R Stunna said looking at Oast. He then looked at King "So what are we supposed to be getting?" he asked looking around.
The King hustla Posted: 13:33 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542698
The King
hustla
+
King looked at them, and spoke "okay, here's the plan, there's a huge shipment of weapons and equipment, on the 5th car. What we're gonna do, is take tha entire car."

G looked at him and shouted "how in the hell are we supposed to do that?"

King looked at him, "yeah... ummmm..... good question. I know all of the cars of the train can be deattached from each other. The problem is that there is 8 cars. The one we want is in the middle. Somehow we have to disconnect it from the rest of the cars. It will be heavily guarded, from every which way. Front, back, left, right, top, and possibly the bottom. This is gonna be a hard mission." He finished and walked to the fridge, he grabbed a coke out the bottom and popped it open.

G spoke "you really didn't think this through too much, did you?"

TehFluffMan Posted: 00:28 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543235
TehFluffMan
+
[size=12][/size]Name: Kursun Krimson
Height: 5'11
Weight: 168lbs non weighted
Race: Ninja (Other)
Apperance: http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0902/d13/0017/8ce9446.png
Weapon: He has two red Plasma Swords(lightsabers) he calls Crumanians

Speacial Attacks With Curmanains

Crumanian Strike: Its wear he slashes twice, then spins so it slices the victim then he stabs them in the chest.
Ultimatainian: He jumps into the air and comes down slashes at the neck.

Magic: He can summon all his strength and use it to jump higher then 30,000 ft. He also shoots lighting from his nails, also fire.

Speacial Magic Moves.

Rusjain: He summons a fire orb and sends it at the chest of the victim, then he summons a lighting one before jumping high into the air and rapidly shooting fire orbs and lighting orbs.
All Gone: The victim asks for cookies but Kursun says he is all out cause he ate them. The victim turns around and crys before Kursun hits the in back with a fire ball which burns them to death.

Abilities: Super Strength. When he summons it, he also can run up to 1,995 mph.
History: Nothing is known about Kursun because he rarely speaks about his life.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE.

Kursun is running through a forest when he runs into a dark looking figure, The figure turns around with a gun pointed at the heart of Kursun, he then summons all his strength and jumps high into the air and lands with a thud behind the person.
"Im over here, idiot" Kursun said to the man, being cocky as always, The person spins while Kursun charges a electricity orb and shoots it at the person but the person ducks and he grabs the person.
"Do you have any cookies?" The person asks Kursun while he lets the person go shaking his head from side to side. The person puts his hands up to his face and turns around to cry. Kursun charges a lighting orb and shoots it into the back of the person sending him into a wall of jaggered rocks killing him as the rocks go in.

« Last edited by TehFluffMan on Feb 13th 2009 »
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 14:11 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543381
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
"Probably not... even though he was back there forever, and had plenty of time to think. I suggest we all come from one side, even they can't hold us off for long." Sephiroth said as he was thinking. "Or, mabye we split and die one-by-one? Wait, why do we have to do this anyway?"

((I think Kursun is awesome))

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
D_Otaku Posted: 16:40 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543523
D_Otaku
+
((we'll wait for king hustla to let him enter))

Oast is examining the teleportation device "hey, you can teleport all of us to this place right? why can't you teleport the content of the cart one-by-one?" He paused ofr a brief second, thinking "ooooooor... we can bomb the whole car, if our mission is simply to 'not let 'em have it'"
avy by Rj
sig by me

TehFluffMan Posted: 16:54 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543537
TehFluffMan
+
On 13-Feb-2009 SephirothCanKill777 said:"Probably not... even though he was back there forever, and had plenty of time to think. I suggest we all come from one side, even they can't hold us off for long." Sephiroth said as he was thinking. "Or, mabye we split and die one-by-one? Wait, why do we have to do this anyway?"

((I think Kursun is awesome))
((Uhhh Thanks? But why would like me so much and I havent done anything speacial...yet!))
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
D_Otaku Posted: 18:02 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543599
D_Otaku
+
((TehFluffMan, your sig is over the size limit, please re-size it))

"oh yeah, why go from outside? our good prof. here can warp us to the car and the booty is ours" Oast adds more opinion
avy by Rj
sig by me

TehFluffMan Posted: 19:40 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543655
TehFluffMan
+
((This better? I'd also like to add Join The Lost Planet Rp.))

« Last edited by TehFluffMan on Feb 13th 2009 »
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 06:54 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546341
Seos san
Nekros
+
On 13-Feb-2009 TehFluffMan said:((This better? I'd also like to add Join The Lost Planet Rp.))
((Your sig is fine now, but please do not advertise your role play in someone else's thread. When you want to advertise your own RP, the best place to do it is the FF&RP discussion thread. You can also advertise it in your sig if you like, but not in other role plays. Smile

That is all. Carry on.))
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
The King hustla Posted: 07:56 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547429
The King
hustla
+
((You can join Tehfluffman))

"Well, the idea was to try and take the shipment for ourselves." King said, "but if we can't, blowing it up would be the best solution."

G looked at him, "Well, what are we gonna do?"

"We're gonna enter from above. The train is on a nonstop route to its destination, so we won't have a way to get to it from the side. But we do have a way to get to it from the air. We jump on the top, and take it to them. If we can't take it, we destroy the entire train." KIng answered. "And this is how we'll do this. Follow me." he said as he lead the group into a hangar. Inside was a fighter jet. "This is my baby. But I never had the chance to use it.... until now." He added.

D_Otaku Posted: 04:59 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2548908
D_Otaku
+
"So much for the teleportation idea." Oast mutters in a low tone. "But this thing owns! Who gonna be the pilot? One scratch will get him an enormous scar." Oast talked as if he's the owner of the plane. His body trembles with excitement.
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 07:26 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2548954
The King
hustla
+
"Don't worry, this thing has more technology then you can even guess. It teleports, and has advanced stealth." King said in excitement. "What we're gonna do is, dr. Mass is gonna fly us over the train, in stealth mode. We jump out, land on the top of the train, and make our way inside. While inside, we take out as much of there guards as possible."

G looked at King, "that sounds more like a plan. But why don't we just fly the damn plane and shoot up the train? Destroy the whole thing. Send a message!"

King replied, "because we want some of this technology."

D_Otaku Posted: 03:27 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552439
D_Otaku
+
"Haha... we did all that damn brain storming and ended up in the most common method possible... talk about waste" Oast chuckeled. "but it won't be common if it never worked" he said as he jumps into the plane "alright! this brings me years back!"
avy by Rj
sig by me

R Stunna Posted: 06:31 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552470
R Stunna
+
R Stunna looked at the plane. He hovered up on side of it, "I don't think this will work." He said. "But I guess its worth a shot." He added as he landed. "Lets do this."
TehFluffMan Posted: 07:46 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552492
TehFluffMan
+
Kursun leans back onto a tree, smirking into the sky.
"Hmm..Its a beautiful day and im not killing no one." Kursun spoke silently to himself. He sees Sephiroth, and tilts his head.
"HEY!" Kursun shouts as he steps forward. A man jumps down from a tree with a longblade Kursun jumps up and kicks the man away. He pulls out one of blades and ignites it, it starts glowing red. He summons a lighting orb, the man stands up and shoots it from his hand it then hits the Human sending him away.
"That was easy" Kursun said looking back at Sephiroth.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close