Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 13:46 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552836
SephirothCanKi
ll777
Post Likes: 0
+
"Ha... We might get along real well... You can kill that fast? Join our team."
Sephiroth says as he gets on the plane

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
TehFluffMan Posted: 17:38 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553167
TehFluffMan
+
Kursun doesn't know what to say
"Hmm...Sure." Kursun said Sephiroth, stepping forward to the plane
"Who are you? Im Kursun" Kursun said.

« Last edited by TehFluffMan on Feb 21st 2009 »
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
The King hustla Posted: 18:28 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553244
The King
hustla
+
King sits in the chair aside from the pilot seat. "Dr. Mass, lets get this show on the road." He said. Dr. Mass started the plane.

G sat down. "Hey, I'm leaping first. I want to see as much action as possible." He stated as the plane suddenly took off. "Everybody sit tight." Dr. Mass said as the plane launched into the air and quickly turned invisible. Soon they were right above the train. "Well, that was fast." G said.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
D_Otaku Posted: 21:25 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553505
D_Otaku
+
"I bet the military willing to kiss a monkey for this thing" Oast laughed. "Now to jump off this art" he looked outside the window, but he couldn't even see a single tree, as the plane move too fast "How are we gonna jump off this art?!"
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 08:08 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2554766
The King
hustla
+
"Okay, like this." King said as he walked to a door towards the front of the plane. Dr. Mass sped up, and got infront of the train. "Now we're a huge distance away from the train, we jump out, and by the time we land, we should land on the train." He pulled a lever and a compartment on the floor opened up. "This is our exit."

G looked out of the hole in the ground. "Are you sure this is gonna work." He asked. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter." He added as he leaped.

"Who's next, hurry." King said.

SephirothCanKill777 Posted: 14:33 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2554870
SephirothCanKi
ll777
+
"This is fricken crazy... Oh, and it's Sephiroth." Sephiroth mumbles as he jumps.

« Last edited by SephirothCanKill777 on Feb 23rd 2009 »

I am a Samurai! Are you? Then join my Clan!
AdventureQuest Worlds Username: OneWingedAngelOfDeath
RuneScape Username: The Nomad 55
R Stunna Posted: 13:39 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2555740
R Stunna
+
"This is one hell of a aircraft." R Stunna said as he approached the exit, "let's do this." He added as he leaped. He started hovering in the air, "I have an idea" he thought to himself.
D_Otaku Posted: 00:05 Feb25 2009 Post ID: 2556305
D_Otaku
+
"I give up negotiating with you guys" oast sighed and jumped. "at least no guard will ever expect an air ambush"
avy by Rj
sig by me

The King hustla Posted: 07:32 Feb25 2009 Post ID: 2556350
The King
hustla
+
King leaped off the airplane. He drew hiw sword and pierced it threw the train. Tearing a huge hole in top of the tenth car.

"What the hell are you doing?" G yelled at him as the alarm on the train went off. "There's a break in on the tenth level. All security personel report immidiately."

King laughed "that was what I thought they'd do. I'll distract the security, you guys move up ahead and get the prize." He said as he laughed. He then jumped down into the hole.

G looked at the hole "this guy must be suicidal." He said "but this is his plan, so I hope he knows what he's doing." He added as he hoped to the next car. "I think we should hurry, I don't think he's gonna last too long."

blood.nija474 Posted: 05:43 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557064
blood.nija474
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: B.4.X
Sex: M...econds.

« Last edited by blood.nija474 on Feb 26th 2009 »

Prepare yourself
The King hustla Posted: 07:13 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557069
The King
hustla
+
((You can join.))
G looked over the side if the train, "how in the hell are we supposed to pull this off?" he asked aloud.

TehFluffMan Posted: 23:00 Feb27 2009 Post ID: 2558497
TehFluffMan
+
Kursun runs after the train he gets to the last cabin before jumping on. He climbs to the roof "Easy, easy" He mumbles to himself, he flicks a silver handle out before igniting the Plasma Sword. He stabs it throw the roof and kicks at it while he cuts out a Square, he jumps up and goes through it, he lands behind Sephiroth. "Getting away? I think not" Kursun said with a smirk turning his blade off.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
The Zard Posted: 01:28 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558593
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Christina "Ragdoll" Asin
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 184lbs
Description: Christina wears a skin-tight, black exoskeleton that covers her body besides her hands and feet. Christina wears grey racing gloves to cover her hands and tight grey shoes. Christina wears a black helmet on her head which is connected to the exoskeleton and is retracts into her shoulder pads at will when she no longer wishes to have the helmet on. The helmet's back bears a logo of a red broken heart with a hammer on top of it. There is a grey holster which contains a revolver on Christina's right hip while a katana in a sheath hangs from her left. Christina also has a long, tattered and red rag tied to her When she doesn't wear her helmet, Christina has white hair in a ponytail that runs down to her shoulders. Christina's eyes are green and she is considered a very attractive woman.
Weapons: Christina has a 3.5 foot long katana nicknamed "Heartbreaker" after her finishing move of stabbing her opponent's heart. At times, Christina carries a revolver in her holster, despite the handgun being an outdated weapon.
Magic: None.
Abilities: Christina is very nimble and quite flexible. Christina is no stranger to running up and along walls along with stealth abilities and squeezing into tight spaces.
History: Christina lived with her parents on the planet Voltaic before it was destroyed. Christina learned from her father how to wield a katana and to use it properly at the age of seven. When the X-Factor entered the planet's atmosphere, they send waves of soldiers to capture children to use as slaves. Fortunately for Christina, she was one of the many children kidnapped to become a slave and ultimately survive the X-Factor's attack. While serving the X-Factor on one of their vessels, Christina killed a guard and stole his katana. Christina escaped from the vessel on an escape pod and went to the nearest planet, Earth. Christina lived on Earth for 22 years where she honed her skills before being called to action when the X-Factor were headed for Earth. Now Christina seeks vengeance on the X-Factor to gain retribution.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
The King hustla Posted: 08:12 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558714
The King
hustla
+
((You can join.))

G made his way to the car where the stuff was. He grabbed his sword and held it in his right hand, "haha, piece of cake." He said as he stabbed the roof of the train and cut a huge hole in the roof. He leaped down and saw the merchandise. "Wow, sure is a lot of nice stuff here..... I wonder why no one was left to guard this place." He said. Quickly he walked around and evaluated the crates, when he suddenly fell to the ground. "What the hell?" he said as he got to his feet, he looked around and saw no one. But suddenly he felt something grab him, as he was slung through the air. He hit the side of the train with such force that the whole car started swaying side to side. "What the hell is going on in here?" he said as he heard a response, "haha, we are the advance soldiers of the X-Factor." he heard the voices, it sounded like six people, but he saw no one. "I must be drunk." He said jokingly as he rose to his feet, before suddenly being kicked in his stomach and flying back to the side of the train, hitting the wall and shaking the train again.

R Stunna Posted: 15:23 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559192
R Stunna
+
R Stunna flew on the left side of the train. He saw the train shake as G was slammed to the wall, "Wow, what the hell is going on in there." he said. He entered the car where G and the crates were. "This is the stuff?" He asked G as he grabbed one of the biggest boxes and started his flight. "I'll just fly them out of here." he added.
The King hustla Posted: 15:45 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559218
The King
hustla
+
"There is a break in, an aerial break in. All available units report to t2's location." Was the sound over the loud speaker. Suddenly, a group of fighter jets appeared. "Damn, guess it won't be that easy." G said as he saw the jets through the hole in the trains roof. They started firing at R Stunna. G then felt as if he couldn't breathe. Something, or someone, was choking him. He took off his gloves and swung his hands in front of him, he felt something, and punched it, he felt the person release him. "Haha, got your *** now." G said as he noticed that he had short circuited the soldiers invisibility suit. "Your dead!" G yelled as he picked his sword up from off the ground.

The Zard Posted: 16:04 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559244
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
"What is with all the ruckus?" Christina, who was seated in the train, asked herself. Christina stood up from her seat and ran to the nearby door. As she pulled the door open and stepped outside of the train, Christina heard the roaring of jet engines. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" Christina ran up the front of the carriage and onto the roof. "Alright, I want some answers! Who ruined my peaceful trip?"

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
The King hustla Posted: 13:42 Mar03 2009 Post ID: 2562279
The King
hustla
+
Suddenly G was thrown onto the roof, right in front of Christina. "Sorry, but I can't talk right now." He said to her as he rose to his feet. He patted her on the shoulder and laughed, then added, "sorry for the incovenience, have a nice trip." And jumped back down into the hole in the roof of the train.

D_Otaku Posted: 11:14 Mar06 2009 Post ID: 2564712
D_Otaku
+
"man, fighting invisible guy was harder than i thought" said oast, who was fighting while G was away "wait, can't we just get the boxes and boom this whole car?!"
avy by Rj
sig by me

R Stunna Posted: 11:29 Mar07 2009 Post ID: 2565683
R Stunna
+
R Stunna flew back down into the train, "damn, didn't think that was gonna happen." He looked at Oast, "that was a good idea. Let's just take this stuff and blow the cart to hell. And all of these x factor guys with it." He said.
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close