Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Universal Destruction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:14 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586126
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Wolverine gunned the engine it raised forward and he hit the switch with the motercycle still going.As the door began to raise he slid underneith it on the side. He brought the motercycle back up and continued to go stopping a few miles away for the rest.
halodude Posted: 06:11 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586340
halodude
+
"Woah what happened just remember my leg getting hit and I went down"Neff wonders aloud as he jumps in Ford GT keys in the car."Alright lets get out here"Neff yells as he guns his engine and zips out of the hangar.
TehFluffMan Posted: 03:50 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2586951
TehFluffMan
+
Kursun looked up to King in the monster truck, before slamming his foot to the Pedal and speeding away from the hangar.
"Yahoo!!" Kursun shouts from his car as he speeds away.
Kursun looks to the side of the road and can see men, in armour , In a car behind him.
"Holy..." Kursun gets cut off from the chants. A man from the vehicle pulls out a Assault Rilfe, and fires a round at Kursun's Stolen car. Kursun ducks and search's for a gun, he leans to the left, and opens the Glovebox Compartment and finds a 10mm Pistol and a few rounds.
"That all?" Kursun asks, sitting back in his chair.
He see's the man reloading before he looks out the window and aims at the front tyre on the car, He fires one bullet and hits the tyre, The car flips off the road and rolls onto its roof.
"Yahoo!" Kursun shouts once more.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:26 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587186
ss2teengohan
+
Wolverine races forward he had shotgun in the gunholster of his motercycle. Cocking it one handed terminator style he shot the pursuing car's tires. the tires exploded and the car flew up in the air and crashed down in an explosion.
halodude Posted: 09:13 Apr06 2009 Post ID: 2591575
halodude
+
Neff being chased by a car full of x-factors looks around and spots the x-factor a rifle he picked up and blazes away at the car."Guys I am feeling a little dizzy I do not think i can drive anymore this blood loss is to much for me." Neff mumbles into the radio.
The King hustla Posted: 08:08 Apr08 2009 Post ID: 2593192
The King hustla
+
King pressed a button inside of the of the monster truck. It bounced into the air. It landed on top of a car along side Neff, smashing X-Factor members who were in it. "G, go help Neff." King yelled. G jumped from the Monster Truck and landed on Neffs car. "I'll do this, you shoot." G told Neff. "We need to find a way to lose these guys." he added. as he turned onto the interstate and saw the X-Factor SWAT Trucks waiting. It was a road block. King turned following G and saw the road block, "Well, what now?" he said.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
halodude Posted: 16:15 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600709
halodude
+
Neff quickly tried shooting at the swat vans ahead."No good guys those things are tough what are we gonna do?" Neff asked nervously while still shooting at the trucks.
7onewingedangel7 Posted: 14:05 Jul30 2009 Post ID: 2692395
7onewingedangel7
+
((Wouldn't this be a dead RPG since MJ died? O_o))

« Last edited by 7onewingedangel7 on Jul 30th 2009 »
[center][URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?77964][i]
Brick WallClick here to level up my card![/URL]Bounce
WiseguySuper Smash Brawlers Pray
Which FF Character are you?
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:38 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695359
SUPERMAN5
+
On 30-Jul-2009 7onewingedangel7 said:((Wouldn't this be a dead RPG since MJ died? O_o))
((Bumped a dead thread, dude,

-LOCKED))
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345369

Post Top
Click to close