Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Crimson Fatalis vs Aka Bow.. Help plz

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Predian991 Posted at: 07:12 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524579
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im using adrenaline +2 set and have over 600+ attack with it, and he flinches very often which is a good thing, just a quick question, would pierce lv3 or rapid lv4 be more effective against him in this situation? cos i sumtimes use a mix of both and they both seem to work fine, but im curious as to which is better, making the kill quicker.

Thanks in adavance.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
g33k Posted at: 09:19 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524599
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
I would guess pierce would be better. Let you hit him harder and do more damage. Rapid would let you hit him faster though...Thumbs Up
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Predian991 Posted at: 09:25 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524604
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how would it hit him faster if rapid is the 3rd charge and pierce is the 2nd charge?
g33k Posted at: 09:49 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524627
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Just seems to me like it would. It has been so long since I played I am not sure.

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 12:51 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524699
Azure Rathalos
+
+
As far as I know pierce does more dammage but a higher charge means more power. Also what armour are you using and how do you get that skill?

I'm looking for new equipment Thumbs Up
Predian991 Posted at: 10:57 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525450
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im using an adrenaline set, it is not good for defence, even with full health, anything really is a K0 as its under 200.
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 11:14 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525474
Silver_rajang21
+
+
I never found that you really needed defense for any fatalis, and as for shots rapid for the sides pierce for when u can put it right down his tail.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Predian991 Posted at: 13:54 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525693
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks, so is the tail and sides just as effective as the head? or should i really be concentrating on that? because for the life of me i cant kill him lol, and he never flees at 25 mins even though ive made him flinch tonnes of times and broken his head fully and stuff =/
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 14:51 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525777
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Its head is its weakest point as far as I know, by using the highest charge on your bow you will do the most damage, if you still can't kill it then team up with more hunters to bring it down.

What I want to know is how to get a fatalis quest, what do I need to clear to unlock him?

As you've probaly guessed, I've not fought fatalis, but I do have a boss weaknes guide that has what elements and what body parts are the weakest on boss monsters.
Also its only Fatalis and Akantaur that I've not fought yet Thumbs Up

« Last edited by Azure Rathalos on Jan 19th 2009 »
g33k Posted at: 17:11 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525940
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 19-Jan-2009 Silver_rajang21 said:I never found that you really needed defense for any fatalis, and as for shots rapid for the sides pierce for when u can put it right down his tail.
YAY! You are back and posting!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Predian991 Posted at: 11:40 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526321
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
crimson fatalis you can download or kill 10 of every elder dragon to unlock him, which i havnt dont yet so i downloaded him lol.. but i think i will start killing a few more elders, and akantors easy btw, dont sweat it Thumbs Up
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:19 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2526949
Azure Rathalos
+
+
thanks, now I have killed 15-17 Kashala dora, 2 Lunastra, 3 Teostra and 4 Chameleos.
Do I have to kill Akantaur 10 times too, because I need to beat the G rank black gravi and clear the urgent quest to unlock him I think.

I'm killing all this on my own, its realy quite hard to do single handed Thumbs Up
Predian991 Posted at: 11:17 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527035
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No akantor is not an elder dragon, and btw, ive never had help, ive always been solo, and it makes it more difficult yes, but ive had no trouble so far, and the only two i havnt killed are crims fatalis and white fatalis, but they are next Thumbs Up
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 16:58 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527200
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Good luck with the hunt Thumbs Up

I can kill everything I've fought, e.g. gold raith and silver rath in 25 mins, its just the small stuff that gets in the way on this 8* black gravios quest that slows me down, ah well I'll just have to mash some Elder dragons wont I (enter evil snigger here)then I might be more help towards tactics for slaying Fatalis.

I've done nearly all of the game on my own from about 3 or 4*, but I enjoy the teamwork side of the game as much as the challenging one player side.

« Last edited by Azure Rathalos on Jan 21st 2009 »
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 18:41 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527316
Silver_rajang21
+
+
On 19-Jan-2009 g33k said:YAY! You are back and posting!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Yea but i lost my mod stat. I just hope you will all remember me for the expert i once was (and still am lol). As for your fatalis prob i always had trouble with the white one so i can't offer any real insight, except don't forget to have fun, and don't smash your psp... (i know from experience)...
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close