Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How Do You Tell Her You Love Her?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
CurryMonster Posted: 15:12 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2529076
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
Not to mention the 18+ who actually know what they're talking about and still want to see you fail.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
problemsolver Posted: 19:58 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2529241
problemsolver
+
There are those who are 17 that fall into that category, as well.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

InvertAlpha Posted: 00:46 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529322
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
You tell her that your pistol is loaded. If you know what I mean. Wiseguy

Ok fine...Do what Cataclysm said. xD
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
InvertAlpha Posted: 00:50 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529323
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
On 23-Jan-2009 CurryMonster said:From experience, I know that it does work, but only if you actually know the girl and have known her for some time. Picking out a random slut from across the dancefloor will not work.
That'll end up with a baby popping out in 9 months if she doesn't abort the pregnancy.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Arsenal#1 Posted: 16:59 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530489
Arsenal#1
+
Popping out?
My god i hate that phrase.
problemsolver Posted: 20:28 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530613
problemsolver
+
Would that be because it's nothing like what actually happens?

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

Faites ou Mourez Posted: 02:22 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530688
Faites ou Mourez
Post Likes: 1
+
On 22-Jan-2009 PhilXZ said:Go up to her and say, "I effing love you!!!!!!!! OMFGWTFBBQ yesh!"

What happens next.....well......I hope you have insurance.
No Phil, just... no.

That's a guaranteed way to get a wedgie and your entire Pokemon card collection flushed down the toilet. In future lets try to keep the fail joke, sociophobe-type comments to yourself.
CurryMonster Posted: 02:43 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530690
CurryMonster
+
I agree with Mr. Mourez on this very rare occasion.

However, it's not a huge stretch to imagine SC actually doing that.

Cyberrich Posted: 18:11 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2531013
Cyberrich
+
This might look long but READ it! your going to be thanking me.

Whatever you do, please don't tell her you love her...Yet, well at least don't let it be serious. Just play around with her. Be nice but not too nice, flirt a little so she doesn't think of you as "just a friend". Smile at her a lot. Hang out with her, but not too much. Be sure to give her hugs! Lots of hugs. Then you ask her out on a date, you will eventually start a relationship (that is if your not too chicken). Then that would be the time that you can let her know you love her, but for now play it safe, don't go to fast take it slow, and for now be cool and pretend like you don't want her, what I mean by that is don't let her know your too interested because girls love to work for their man, they don't like "easy" guys. Sorry bro but right now your sounding kind of "easy" BigNose. Hope this helped!

« Last edited by Cyberrich on Jan 27th 2009 »

Thank you dark_wolf!

Previously Saix

qwertyuio Posted: 19:27 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2531091
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 27-Jan-2009 Cyberrich said:This might look long but READ it! your going to be thanking me.

Whatever you do, please don't tell her you love her...Yet, well at least don't let it be serious. Just play around with her. Be nice but not too nice, flirt a little so she doesn't think of you as "just a friend". Smile at her a lot. Hang out with her, but not too much. Be sure to give her hugs! Lots of hugs. Then you ask her out on a date, you will eventually start a relationship (that is if your not too chicken). Then that would be the time that you can let her know you love her, but for now play it safe, don't go to fast take it slow, and for now be cool and pretend like you don't want her, what I mean by that is don't let her know your too interested because girls love to work for their man, they don't like "easy" guys. Sorry bro but right now your sounding kind of "easy" BigNose. Hope this helped!
Congratulations, you are the first to take this thread seriously.

But thats like exactly what I do. :p
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
problemsolver Posted: 20:12 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2531116
problemsolver
+
Threads like this aren't worth taking seriously. I've tried.

qwertyuio Posted: 21:05 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2531151
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 27-Jan-2009 problemsolver said:Threads like this aren't worth taking seriously. I've tried.
I think we all have at one point or another. Accept maybe for Cez. He always provides good jokes here.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
problemsolver Posted: 15:59 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531488
problemsolver
+
On 27-Jan-2009 qwertyuio said:I think we all have at one point or another. Accept maybe for Cez. He always provides good jokes here.
Even Cez has tried a couple times. Without much success, I might add.

King of Hell Posted: 17:06 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531530
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
On 27-Jan-2009 qwertyuio said:I think we all have at one point or another. Accept maybe for Cez. He always provides good jokes here.
Except possibly?

Think about what you're all saying: "I recognize that a person posting on a Gaming forum is having issues with his relationship/lack of one and realize that this is a serious issue that is worth my time to address in a manner that does not provide me amusement of any sort". If you agree to these terms of service, you may continue to post in this thread in a serious manner. If you don't: Congratulations, you're normal.

CurryMonster Posted: 04:05 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2531910
CurryMonster
+
On 28-Jan-2009 problemsolver said:Even Cez has tried a couple times. Without much success, I might add.
Without success? That's a laugh. My first post in this thread was an accurate account of true events that actually happened. The girl sitting on my left as I type this is proof that it works, and that I have plenty of success.

However, if I misinterpreted and you actually meant I usually don't succeed at taking this sort of thread seriously, you're pretty much right. This is the best content SC ever gets, but it's so ridiculous it simply can't be taken as anything other than a joke.

problemsolver Posted: 07:34 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2531978
problemsolver
+
You did misinterpret, and I understand, completely.

A while back every time I saw this sort of thread (sometimes 2 or 3 times a day) I went ahead and gave the best advice I could think of working off the information given. People actually started requesting my help on such matters, but I gave up...

« Last edited by problemsolver on Jan 29th 2009 »

WWII Corporal Posted: 10:41 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532003
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
wait a year and a half, move halfway across canada, tell them over msn, then wait another year and a half (and counting) until you can see them again. It TECHNICALLY worked for me...
(But in truthful honesty they probably have the same problem you do.)
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
BigNoseMcGurk Posted: 20:52 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532353
BigNoseMcGurk
+
Thanks for your help guys.Smile
The e-mail attached to this account is not this user's own e-mail address. I am the rightful owner of this e-mail address. I request this account banned permanently and deleted off the surface. Ban me, delete me, ignore me.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 10:17 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533105
Seos san Nekros
+
I just assume that they already know that I love them, and then I act on that assumption and start kissing them. Then, if they slap me in the face, I realize that they must be a sadomasochist, so I punch them in the kidney and dropkick them off a bridge. But only after recording my home number in their cell phone so that they can call me to tell me how much they love me upon washing ashore.

Notice: Probably won't work.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
problemsolver Posted: 10:23 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533109
problemsolver
+
That works every time. Guaranteed.

See signature for waiver.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close