Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable II

Fable 3 Announced?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

StarDust bro Posted at: 13:56 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571018
StarDust bro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
UK talk show host Jonathan Ross has let slip over Twitter that Fable III is in development, and that he'll be lending his voice to the game

"Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasai. Woss out," 'tweeted' Ross following the Bafta awards afterparty.

After questioned over Twitter, Ross went on to confirm that Fable 3 was in development, and that Screenwipe's Charlie Brooker also intends to do a voice over for the game. "Yes they are doing it," he tweeted. "Charlie Brooker said he would do a voice for it to! Great fun!!"

But it wasn't long before Ross realised his faux pas, tweeting (sigh) the following morning that he has to "apologise to Peter Molyneux".

When asked if this was in relation to Fable 3, he answered "Yes. No. there is no Fable 3. I don't know. help me."

Microsoft has so far refused to comment.
Msn is Anyone requesting a sig or avatar from my shop add [email protected] to your instant messenger so i may discuss your request. Star's sig shop
Platinum Fc: 3609 7695 0986
name: Lucas

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 23:51 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2573093
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Peter Molyneux stated, "We've got plans for Fable 3, 4 and 5 actually," he also said. "It's a big story arc and if you play Fable II you'll recognize things from Fable 1." No official dates have been announced.

This is old news. I had no doubt in my mind that Lionhead would return with Fable III, especially after the cliffhanger at the end of the terrible ending. (CONFIMATION: Fable II is a GREAT game, I just thought that the ending blew. The cliffhanger had me on the edge of my seat, however.)

If you played Fable 1, you'd recognise that Theresa, the blind woman, has the same name as the sister of the hero from Fable 1, who was also a blind seeress. You'll also recognise Oakvale, Bowerstone, and a few other things.

There has also been talk of the note that you recieve from Rose if you take the "Love" ending. Some believe that the person Rose is referring to in the letter is the Hero from Fable 1 (Since she didn't remember who his name was, and the Fable 1 hero had no name), Scythe (A hero from Fable 1), or even possibly Jack of Blades (The Main Villain from Fable 1).

Fable III will probably answer some of these questions. I just wonder what period it will take place in, since I highly doubt you'll be continuing from Fable II. It'll probably be several years later, in a new time period.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Ju Ju Man Posted at: 21:39 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2585615
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Just like with Fable 1 and 2.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Xeta Posted at: 14:33 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2655849
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
On 14-Mar-2009 imaloony8.0 said:Peter Molyneux stated, "We've got plans for Fable 3, 4 and 5 actually," he also said. "It's a big story arc and if you play Fable II you'll recognize things from Fable 1." No official dates have been announced.

This is old news. I had no doubt in my mind that Lionhead would return with Fable III, especially after the cliffhanger at the end of the terrible ending. (CONFIMATION: Fable II is a GREAT game, I just thought that the ending blew. The cliffhanger had me on the edge of my seat, however.)

If you played Fable 1, you'd recognise that Theresa, the blind woman, has the same name as the sister of the hero from Fable 1, who was also a blind seeress. You'll also recognise Oakvale, Bowerstone, and a few other things.

There has also been talk of the note that you recieve from Rose if you take the "Love" ending. Some believe that the person Rose is referring to in the letter is the Hero from Fable 1 (Since she didn't remember who his name was, and the Fable 1 hero had no name), Scythe (A hero from Fable 1), or even possibly Jack of Blades (The Main Villain from Fable 1).

Fable III will probably answer some of these questions. I just wonder what period it will take place in, since I highly doubt you'll be continuing from Fable II. It'll probably be several years later, in a new time period.
It better not go too far into time. I don't want to play a Grand Theft Auto: Albion.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 15:32 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656007
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Well, I doubt it will ever get to that. Besides, Albion is a fictional world, so maybe they never will get to a "modern" day.

Xeta Posted at: 15:36 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656010
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
Maybe it will go back in time.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 16:05 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656046
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I thought about that, but no. That would do nothing to advance on Fable's story.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 25th 2009 »

Xeta Posted at: 16:07 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656052
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
Seriously? I haven't played Fable I in ages, but wasn't there like a precursor civilization?

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close