Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

diffrence bewteen emo,goth and moshers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 22:11 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2576022
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
Nobody said anything about Goths hating emo's
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 02:50 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576102
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
On 18-Mar-2009 jameer said:Chill brow why would they ban you, your a top moderator.
If that was serious, you are way off your nut. As for you dx_hbk, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself and stay out of this topic. You are contributing nothing to the discussion. You woud rather ask ridiculous questions about stereotypes which you seemingly believe in. Answering all of your questions are not just tedious, but annoying as well. It's not humanly possible for someone to be as horrendously incompetent as you are making yourself appear to be. Either you are a troll or you are purposely getting under everyone's skins.

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 19th 2009 »

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
dx_hbk Posted: 02:56 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576103
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
If you dont want to answer my question then mabey you should stop posting in this topic i made it so ican know the difference between them and its not me its you who is annoying and geting under everones skin

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Mar 19th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

jameer Posted: 16:22 Mar19 2009 Post ID: 2576340
jameer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Mar-2009 The Zard said:If that was serious, you are way off your nut. As for you dx_hbk, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself and stay out of this topic. You are contributing nothing to the discussion. You woud rather ask ridiculous questions about stereotypes which you seemingly believe in. Answering all of your questions are not just tedious, but annoying as well. It's not humanly possible for someone to be as horrendously incompetent as you are making yourself appear to be. Either you are a troll or you are purposely getting under everyone's skins.
No I was sarcastic. I agree with you.

DeadWing Posted: 18:29 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577583
DeadWing
+
On 18-Mar-2009 jameer said:Refer to Volke's bio dx_hbk
Volke's bio says "..."
So i'm not sure if that was some type of joke. If it was, it was incredibly lame.
Go read a different signature.
jameer Posted: 19:02 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577617
jameer
Forum GuestMember
+
it used to say Don't post if your IQ is below 0.

The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 21:42 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577847
The Ultimate Cheater
+
On 20-Mar-2009 jameer said:it used to say Don't post if your IQ is below 0.
You're OK to post then, yours is 2 above 0 ^___^
Bel-te Posted: 22:33 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577891
Bel-te
+
On 19-Mar-2009 dx_hbk said:If you dont want to answer my question then mabey you should stop posting in this topic i made it so ican know the difference between them and its not me its you who is annoying and geting under everones skin
both of you just chill will you as both off you are getting under my skinn with this.

emo is a type of musick

goth is a person that dresses like thay wanto be the anticrist(all in black with white makeup and black lipstick and nailpolish) it is also the name for an old germanc trybe

moshers are well moshers.

refer to my uther post in this topic for more of my anser

sig by GoalMachen(canny spell it lol)
Original account:Neptis Joined:15 Sep 2005
Sir Bel-te Amethyst knight of welcomes 62 in the Gemstone order

"If anyone remembers me, I'll be amazed...never was well known".-Bomba
^^Bull crap^^
DeadWing Posted: 00:51 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578839
DeadWing
+
On 20-Mar-2009 jameer said:it used to say Don't post if your IQ is below 0.
Oh, that's his sig, not his bio XD
Go read a different signature.
jameer Posted: 20:16 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2579568
jameer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Mar-2009 DeadWing said:Oh, that's his sig, not his bio XD
Sorry about that old sport.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 03:20 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580408
Seos san Nekros
+
The third term is a person who gets in mosh pits at concerts. Or pretty much wherever music is playing.

The other terms are ridiculous stereotypes that have been described with so many contrary definitions that the terms have lost all real meaning and have become nothing more than labels.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:18 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580867
Cervantes De Leon
+
Emo: A person that feels that their life is meaningless to the extent that they are completely willing to injure themselves or even commit suicide.

Goth: In some essences, these are a type of emo that dresses in as much black as they can and pierces their body wherever they can. Unlike the emos, they don't tend to be as suicidal.

Moshers: Regular people who start mosh pits; areas of the dancefloor where everyone piles in and rams each other about. Many have long hair for head banging.

The more you know...

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 19:55 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581134
The Ultimate Cheater
+
Emo: A person that feels that their life is meaningless to the extent that they are completely willing to injure themselves or even commit suicide.

False. Anyonew who thinks that is just so wrong. Emo is a genre of music, and 'an emo' is someone who listens to it.
Bambi The Destroyer Posted: 13:31 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587166
Bambi The Destroyer
Forum GuestMember
+
Emo people whine about everything in their life but never do anything to change it...Pathetic.I
used to call this emo kid in school Nemo lol
Goth people like the darkness and morbid things like morgues and graveyards and tend to keep to themselfs.
Mosher...What???
Bambi The Destroyer Posted: 13:36 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587169
Bambi The Destroyer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Mar-2009 Sir Knight said:The way I see it....

Emo: Listen to whiny pop-rock music. Claiming to be depressed because of their highly abusive and/or ignorant parents.

Goth: Somewhat Satanic. And relatively weird with a touch of violence. But some of the female goths can be ridiculously HOT!

Mosher: .............I'll get back to you on that...............and by that, I mean that I probably won't.........
Goths are not satanic -.-'
Bambi The Destroyer Posted: 13:42 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587170
Bambi The Destroyer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Mar-2009 bradthegamemaster said:Emo - never seen a so called "emo" person before in my life. i never even heard of the word until like 2 years ago. but where i live, emo is used to describe goths that are gay & cut themselves. after reading all the posts in this thread, i know it's incorrect but it's just what i've heard, so eh.

goth - never seen a goth person in my life either o_O weird huh lol. but again, from what i've heard in where i live, goths are depressed individuals that dress in all black, listen to death metal & simular type music & worship satan. again, im prolly incorrect, but it's just what i've heard where i live, so eh.

moshers - never heard this term used before o_O
Well the people who you heard that from probably are just stupid little kids that don't have the guts to talk trash to anyones face and hide behind computers to insult people and troll websites because they have no life so you can never take what cowards say for face value thats one of lifes great truths anyone can be in a cult dont forget that
Bambi The Destroyer Posted: 13:47 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587171
Bambi The Destroyer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Mar-2009 king_jamie56 said:I don't see how wearing Womens Jeans can be seen as a fashion, but meh.

Emos - Sad sacks. Dye their hair black to "show" how "empty" they are inside. I myself find this term to be derogatory, and would like to "thank" all the emos for the damn emo comments i get just because my hair is naturally black. So thanks.

Goths - My cousin is goth, so judging on how he acts, goths listen to heavy metal, wear alot of black makeup, have long dark hair (not necessarily black, but most of the time it is) and they really, really hate emos.

Moshers - lollers, how is this even a stereotype?
Some goths hate emos because most people call them emo instead of goth lol just watch the last season of south parks last episode and youll understand lmao it's funny :P
Bambi The Destroyer Posted: 13:56 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587172
Bambi The Destroyer
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Mar-2009 dx_hbk said:is cult related to goths
Dude you need to stop, Your going to P-O ALOT of people this ignorant finger pointing seems to be all too common with the younger people and people who live a sheltered life. Im sure your smart but your being very rude by implying that goths are in cults and are evil

This guy needs to be banned demoted or something because it's obvious hes just being a prick and abusing his rank of moderator ive seen this way too many times I know what im talking about.

« Last edited by Bambi The Destroyer on Apr 1st 2009 »
dx_hbk Posted: 14:19 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587180
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Hi welcome to supercheats and please read the rules http://forums.supercheats.com/forumrules.php before posting again.

Plus i am not abusing my mod powers, i don't even mod this fourm.

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Apr 1st 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Youkou Posted: 14:23 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587183
Youkou
C:\Program Files
Post Likes: 1
+
Bambi The Destroyer banned for two weeks for being Felix The Fox (ban bypass) and for your insulting attitude that you still have.

I warned ya

If you bypass this ban again or come back with this kind of attitude, then I'll perma ban you and that's a promise.

And everyone back on track now and keep it tidy, decent and fun...for EVERYONE!

« Last edited by Youkou on Apr 1st 2009 »
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close