Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Next
The Zard Posted: 02:21 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577969
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
It has been ten years since the defeat of The Legendary Super Warrior and peace has one again returned to the world. Hazri is now a family man and settled down with his new wife Kitten. The happy couple bore two children, a boy named Hazri Jr. and Hannah. Hazri gave up fighting in place of caring for his family, much like his friend Hika had done in the past. The group of Hazri, Kitten, Hazria, Crystal, Manas and Caos had split up, but casually had a reunion night every second year on June 14th, the anniversary of the day the group split. The day now is the fourteenth of June and Hazri and Kitten, along with their children, eagerly get ready for the reunion party. Little did they know things would go horribly wrong...

Name: Hazri
Height: 6'0
Weight: 203lbs
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Hazri now usually wears blue denim jeans, a black tank top to show his muscular arms, average-looking brown shoes and small, white, fingerless gloves. Hazri's hair is shorter than he used to have it, but it still remains spiky as ever. Hazri also has brown eyes, and a smaller-than-average nose, which his wife finds cute.
Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3
Attack Moves: Though rarely used, Hazri uses the Kamehameha Wave, (sometimes used with one hand) Electric Flash and Power Wave attacks
Abilities: Along with Saiyan powers, Hazri learned how to heal an injured person from his sister Hazria.
Personality: Hazri is no longer the a serious person he used to be. He is now a light-hearted person and very easy going. Hazri can also be on the immature side at times. Hazri's personality only changes when he is serious or mad at someone or something
History: Hazri was born on the planet Vegeta alongside his twin sister Hazria. In a cunning plan by the Saiyan doctors, the two siblings were the first subjects of the Saiyan's new anti-aging injections. Due to these injections, the two now age half of the normal growth rate. The two were sent to Earth to destroy it alongside Kakarot, but after meeting the planet, they grew attached to it and they forgot their mission. During their many years on the planet, they have made many friends and foiled even more plans of their enemies. After defeating Buu Tuu and Broly, life returned to normal for Hazri and his wife. The two were able to relax once more. At least until that fateful day... Hazri also once had a tail like most Saiyans, but it was cut off during a battle with Ratas.

Name: Kitten
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 184lbs
Appearance: Kitten wears a skin-tight, black exoskeleton that covers her body besides her hands and feet, but usually wears a white t-shirt and jeans to cover her "doesn't leave much to the imagination" outfit.. Kitten wears grey racing gloves to cover her hands and tight grey shoes. Kitten wears a black helmet on her head which is connected to the exoskeleton and retracts into her shoulder pads at will when she no longer wishes to have the helmet on. The helmet's back bears a logo of a red broken heart with a hammer on top of it. There is a grey holster which contains a revolver on Kitten's right hip while a katana in a sheath hangs from her left. Kitten also has a long, tattered and red rag tied to her When she doesn't wear her helmet, Kitten has white hair in a ponytail that runs down to her shoulders. Kitten's eyes are green and she is considered a very attractive woman.
Weapons: Kitten has a 3.4 foot long katana nicknamed "Heartbreaker" after her finishing move of stabbing her opponent's heart. At times, Kitten carries a revolver in her holster, despite the handgun being an outdated weapon.
History: Kitten born and raised on Earth with her mother and father. She was trained to use a gun by her father at the age of seven and knew how to wield a katana at eight. Kitten left home at the age of eleven and enrolled into several different schools to hone her weapon skills. Kitten mastered the revolver and katana when she was 21. When Kitten was 29, she killed Broly with a single blow in front of Hazri, Manas, Brolion, Crystal, Kayato and Sorano, leaving them in awe. Kitten grew attached to Hazri and tried countless times to make Hazri feel the same way she felt about him. Hazri finally returned her feelings after seeing an edited news report that featured him. Hazri and Kitten married two years later and had two children.

Hazri, who was wearing a tuxedo and had his hair combed, knelt down in front of son, who was also wearing a tuxedo, and adjusted his bow tie to make it perfect in Hazri Jr's room. "There you go, son. Ready to go to the party?"
"Yeah, daddy!" Hazri's eight year old son replied happily and excitedly.
"Well, let's go!" Hazri picked his son up by the armpits and carried him out of the room and into the living room, where his wife and daughter were at the door. Kitten wore a fancy white dress with white gloves that reached her elbows and wore glass slippers with white socks underneath. Hannah, their daughter, wore the same type of outfit.
"My, my..." Kitten giggled as she saw her husband and son. "Don't we have two handsome gentlemen with us?"
"Daddy is pretty!" Hannah, who was now five years old, cried out with a giggle.
"Aren't you daddy's little girl?" Hazri laughed while he placed Hazri Jr. on the floor. "All set to go?"
"YEAH!" Kitten, Hazri Jr. and Hannah screamed all at once in reply.
Hazri smiled as he opened the front door and walked out with his family. The four jumped into their four-seater hovercar, with Hazri driving, Kitten in the passenger seat and the two children in the back. Hazri turned the engine on and flew off into the distance. A short trip later, the four arrived at a large, box-shaped building with a white canvas on the side with the entrance. The canvas read 'Welcome, Earth's Heroes!' in red paint. Hazri parked the hovercar in the hovercar park and stepped out slowly. The rest of his family exited the vehicle and walked up to the entrance. Hannah held onto Kitten's hand while Hazri side-hugged his son. The four walked through the double doors and were greeted by a mass of people in a basketball court. There was a long table in the middle of the room which was covered in food and drinks. Everyone was talking to someone, which made a lot of noise and even caused Hannah to tear up.
"I wonder if we were the first 'heroes' to come here...?" Hazri asked his family as he looked around for a familiar face.

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 21st 2009 »

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 02:40 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577970
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Kayato Nororus
Height: 6?3
Weight: 223lbs
Race: Saiyan/Human
Appearance: Black, spiky hair that reaches to shoulders. Silver eyes, brown long coat with cream t-shirt and long jeans.
Transformations: Super Sayian, Super Sayian 2, Super Sayian 3, Super Sayian X.
Attack Moves: Golden Finger (Similar to Frezia?s blasts in 3rd transformation.), Energy Wave, Kamehameha Wave, Energy Shackles, Ultimate Kai Furry.
Abilities: Mastery of Saiyan fighting techniques, plus his personal, original moves.
Personality: Kayato, during the nine years away from his friends, has matured greatly and has not fought since the events in Hazri 4.
History: Kayato was born on earth with a Saiyan mother and a human father. Both being killed by Kayato?s sudden transformation into Oozaru. Kayato choked his father to death with his giant tail, then crushed his mother when she refused to kill her newborn. Kayato then grew up as a street-rat, mugging who-ever looked at him funny. He had realized his powers at 4. One day he had stolen some anti-aging ingredients from a Saiyan, who chased him down and was surprised to see a toddler putting up a fight. The Saiyan, who had beaten Kayato, introduced himself as Hazri, who then took on a Gohan ? Piccolo relationship. After being trained for 27 years by Hazri, they had parted ways for their own adventures. Several years later, (about 5 years since the events in Hazri 4) Kayato met a young girl in an expert judo class, who he immediately fell in love with. After two years of dating her, Kayato proposed and had female triplets, Luna, Solar and Dawn.

Name: Sonya Nororus
Height: 6?3
Weight: 223lbs
Race: Human
Appearance: Long, Blood red hair, brown eyes, White singlet, Black zip-up jumper, Blue jeans.
Transformations: None
Attack Moves: None
Abilities: Black Belt, Judo Mastery.
Personality: Sonya is bright and beautiful, with a happy attitude to show it.
History: Sonya was raised as a normal child, and was put through a judo class for self defence, which is where she met Kayato, who took the class up because he had ?a lot of free time.? After two years of dating her, Kayato proposed and had female triplets, Luna, Solar and Dawn.

Name: Sorano Gundi
Height: 6?3ft
Weight: 93lbs
Appearance: Long, Bark Coloured hair with green eyes, Large breasts, orange singlet and white short-shorts.
Transformations: Super Saiyan 1-2, Super Saiyan X.
Attack Moves: Kamehameha Storm, Ultra Big Boom Attack.
Abilities: Black Belt in human combat, which has been formatted into her Saiyan abilities.
Personality: Sorano, after the several years away from her cousin and friends, has matured greatly and is now more feminine and gracious.
History: Sorano?s parents, who are both Saiyan, moved to earth to bring up Kayato once he killed them, but unable to find him after many years of searching, they decided to have a child of their own, Sorano. After years of training with her parents, Sorano is now able to move around earth as she pleases. Also, after the events in Hazri 4, has not settled down with Narko and adopted 1 child, named Sharni

Name: Narko Gundi
Height: 6?1ft
Weight: 89lbs
Race: Half-Sayian
Appearance: Short, Brown Coloured hair with yellow, Large breasts, white tank top and blue jeans.
Transformations: Super Saiyan.
Attack Moves: Sayonara Blast, Core Ball
Abilities: Sayain-Combat training, plus her own moves.
Personality: Narko is more of a tomboy then her wife, Sorano. She is usually laid back, but has a short temper.
History: Narko met Sorano in High School, but Sorano left during year 12 to go fight Buu Tuu. Later, Narko found her whereabouts, with the help of Kayato. She has trained with Sorano for years on end and is almost as good a fighter as her. Also, after the events in Hazri 4, has not settled down with Sorano and adopted 1 child, named Sharni.

Kayato, Sonya, Narko, Sorano and their kids all sat around a giant table, telling jokes from old times and adjusting each other?s dresses and tuxido?s for the party. The children giggled at the humorous jokes about Buu Tuu and the legendary super warrior, both getting kicked in the crotch and not flinching. ?And then, his arm fell off!? Giggled Sorano. She then sighed and went to a deeper voice. ?No no, but we?d best get going.? With that, the group huddled together has Kayato put his fingers to his forehead, and transported the whole group to the outside of the same building. ?Daddy, why are we here?? Said Daw, a 3 year old girl who was part of Kayato?s triplets. ?Well, Dawn, We?ve been invited to a reunion party for hero?s who saved the world once or twice.? ?And you?re one of them?? ?So are your Aunties!? He said, while pointing to Sorano and Narko. He led the group into the building and saw a rather tall, well built man in a tuxedo similar to his. ?Hazri!? He called. ?By god, its been too long!?

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
The Zard Posted: 02:49 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577971
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Kayato? My goodness, you've grown!" Hazri replied as he laughed at the now-apparent size difference between the two. "Either you are growing or I am shrinking... Hazri Junior, Hannah, meet our friend Kayato."
Hazri Jr. and Hannah hid behind their father's legs, obviously showing their shy sides.
"Are those your children, Kayato?" Kitten asked with a smile.

GoldenPili Posted: 03:19 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2577973
GoldenPili
+
Kayato laughed at the children hiding behind his old masters legs. "Heh heh, yeah, their mine. C'mon girls, introduce yourselves!!" The three triplets stood forwards and spoke their names quitely. "Luna." "Dawn." "Solar." Sonya then stood forward and began to introduce herself. "I'm Sonya, Kayato's wife.."

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

The Zard Posted: 07:32 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578019
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Nice to meet you, Sonya." Kitten spoke with a smile as she shook hands with the woman in greeting. Kitten released her grasp on Sonya's hand and Hazri shook Sonya's hand.
"Indeed it is. So, looks like one eighth of our original group is back. I wonder when the others will arrive... I honestly hope Crystal didn't bring Manas along with her this year. Not after the ruckus he caused... That and his streaking... My eyes will never be the same again, that's for sure."
"Calm down, Hazri." Kitten spoke softly as she rubbed Hazri's arm.
"It's okay... I'm calm. I just don't want to be humiliated by Manas again..."
"I don't think that will be a problem this year. Look, there's Crystal. She's alone too..."
Crystal had just stepped foot into the building and looked around for any of the others. Kitten waved her hands in the air to attract her attention. It worked. Crystal ran up to the group with a smile on her face.
"Hey guys!"
"Crystal." Greeted Hazri with a nod.
"Hello there Crystal." Kitten also greeted with a smile. "My, what a beautiful dress..."
Crystal wore a green dress and black sandals. Crystal smiled back at Kitten. "You don't look so bad yourself... I hope you don't mind that I brought my partner with me."
"You have a guest with you? How exciting! Who's the lucky guy?"
"Uhh... Guy?"
"Yeah! Who is your partner?"
"Oh, she's not a man."
"Say what?"
A rather muscular woman in a plaid shirt and overalls on walked up to the group and wrapped her arm around Crystal. Her hair was short and was a pale brown. The woman looked down at Crystal with a smirk. "These your friends?"
"You bet!" Crystal replied happily. "This is Hazri..."
"Hello."
"Hello..." Hazri replied, obviously weirded out by Crystal bringing a man-like woman with her to the reunion.
"...and this is Kitten!"
"Why, hello there, beautiful..."
Kitten just shot a glare at the woman before snapping her head in Crystal's direction. "What is the meaning of this?"
"Meaning of what?"
"This woman... This THING is your partner?"
"Well, yeah. Who else would be?"
"A man maybe?!"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Hazri whoa-ed as he stepped between the two women. "Let's not cause a scene here... So what if Crystal is in love with a woman? It's not up to us to judge her... I'm just happy Crystal found someone of her own to love. I mean, she seemed a bit miserable when we left her those years ago."
"If you say so..." Kitten sighed as she wrapped her arm around Hazri and pulled him to her side. "I'm sorry..."
"It's okay..." Hazri whispered into his wife's ear while side hugging her back, followed by a kiss to her forehead. "I understand..."
"You two seem to get along just fine." Crystal smiled as she gave the couple a thumbs up. "Good job! I'm glad for you two. Wait... Is that... Kayato?"
"You bet!"
"Well, hello there Kayato. Who is that with you? Are those your kids?!"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:46 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578544
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, You could've told me you were making another through e-mail or something! XD, j/k))

Name: Brolion
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210 lbs (with weights)
Appearance: Silver hair now grown out to his lower back, gold eyes and purple markings under his eyes, Now wears a black kimono wherever he goes, As a tribute to his parents who adopted him, He still has his twin swords on his back.
Weapons: Twin Swords, He has been training them for so long he can now change their shape with is Ki
History: He was adopted by a rich family and eventually he went out on his own after finding out he was a Saiyan and had siblings, He always hangs out with Hazri and co. whenever he gets the chance,

Name: Sarina
Height: 6'0
Weight: 190 lbs
Appearance: Blue hair down to her middle back and brown eyes, She now wears a black shirt with a small red vest over it, She now wears blue jeans and black boots,
Weapons: None
History: Growing up with her older brother, Sarina was experienced in killing and taking over planets, But she gave up all that to be with her younger brother, Much to her Older Brother, Zions, Annoyance,

Name: Marina,
Race: 15% Human, 85% Vampire,
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180 lbs
Appearance: Jet black hair down to her lower back with cold gray eyes, When her inner powers awaken, Her hair turns silver and her eyes turn red and slitted, Cause of the ancient spirit sealed into her, She has gray markings on her cheeks, She wears a black leather jacket over a blood red shirt, She now wears black shorts with knee high black boots,
Weapons: None aside from her Finger Nails turning into claws in battle, Along with her history of Violent and deadly hand-to-hand,
History: At the age of 5, Marina had a ancient demon sealed into her by order of her old city, when she was 10, She destroyed her village cause of the pain they caused her, When she was 16, She met Brolion and Sarina, Her attitude didn't change much, Even when she followed them, She now has married Brolion, and had two kids, Despite this, They still love to fight, Unlike Hika and Hazri,

"You guys having a reunion without us?" Came the irritated voice of Brolion, His hands folded into his sleeves,
"It is only predictable" Came Marina's voice, Eyes shut,
"Oh would you two just can it already?" Came Sarina's annoyed voice, The two rolled their eyes at her.

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Apr 1st 2009 »
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
GoldenPili Posted: 20:42 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578628
GoldenPili
+
"Yeah, the three little triplets are mine." Chuckled Kayato. "Solar, Luna, Dawn." He said, while pointing out the girls simultaniously. They all wore the exact same dresses and same hair style as they stood forward once their name was spoken. Sorano stepped away from Narko and walked up to Kayato. "I still don't understand how you can tell them apart." She said while trying to study to girls differences. Kayato, who was standing behind them, pointed at the back of their necks. "Solar has a birthmark shaped like a sun, Luna has a cresent-moon shaped mark, and Dawn has a dark cloud thing mark." Sorano raised her left eyebrow as she walked over, next to Kayato. "So they do! Holy heck, thats cool." "Isn't it?" "Well, I see you two haven't changed much.." Sighed Narko. "I resent that!" They replied, at the same time.

Meanwhile, Sonya was trying to get to know everyone. "So, how long did you say you've known Kayato, Kitten?" "Let's not overload everyone with questions..." "I've only been asking little things!" "Sigh, Whatever."

The Zard Posted: 21:16 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578676
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, we didn't exactly meet the way I hoped to..." Kitten laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck while looking to her side. "I killed Buu Tuu and it went on from here."
"So, Brolion, Sarina and Marina are here too? The gang's all here!" Hazri spoke with a smile, but the smile soon faded. "Except for Goku and Gohan. I wonder what happened to them..."
"Probably went off on their own." Crystal thought as she remembered something. "But I don't get why they never come to these reunions. I mean, come on. We're all busy, but we come here anyway."
"You also forgot about someone." Reminded Kitten as she looked up at Hazri.
"Who? OH! Right. Hazria... Anybody seen her lately?"
"To be honest, I never even saw her at the last reunion."
"Me neither..." Sighed Crystal as she kicked the ground. "Do you think she even came? Also, isn't it weird everyone except me is married now? Heh, heh... Heh... Oh..."
"Umm, I don't think Manas is married yet..." Kitten laughed as she was reminded of the pervert.
"That's true. I hope he didn't notice that I left the house..."
"You ditched Manas at home?" Hazri asked as he tried to hold his laughter in.
"You bet! I just hope that... err... 'special movie' I rented for him distracted him long enough for me to leave. I didn't see him leaving when I left."
"If all holds up well, we won't see Manas at all tonight."
"I hope so..."
"So..." Kitten small-talked, trying to start a different conversation, mostly because the current one was grossing her out. "Has anyone done anything interesting in the past two years?"

GoldenPili Posted: 21:28 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578682
GoldenPili
+
"I haven't been to any of these reunions, actually." Admited Kayato. "I only came along because Sonya and the girls wanted to meet the 'Heroes of our time.' Ah, but I've done some things over the years.. I took the girls to Namek! You liked that, didn't you?" An array of cheerful "Yes's" went up and Dawn asked if they could go again soon. To this, Narko giggled and turned away from the crowd to look out a window. When Sorano realized this, she walked over casually to her wife. "What's wrong, Narko?" She said while kissing her cheek.
"Nah, Nothing.. Its just that.. Well, talking about the past years, I've only realized how boring our lives have been since High School.." "Yeah, well, with noone daring to come and fight us, earth is all peaceful like.. But I guess your right, It is kind of boring." "I concur," Spoke Kayato, who stepped between them and wrapped his arms around them. "But there isn't any one who has the ba-.. Guts, to do anything about it anymore... I wish an explosion or something would go up, I wanna show the kids how the old man does it..."

ss2teengohan Posted: 21:58 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578707
ss2teengohan
+
Name: Blaze
Height: 5'6
Weight: 200 Lb
Appearance:His hair is black and is in a similar style to how gohan had it when he was a kid, though it reaches down to his shoulders and parts in the front so his forehead is showing. His eyes are blue and has a certain kindness to them. He wears sayian armor similar to Vegeta's first apperence except without the shoulder blades and instead of blue, the cloth is black.He does have his tail.
Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2,Super Saiyan 3,Super Saiyan 4,Oozaru
Attack Moves: Scattershot,Hell rain,Shine wave,Shine blast,Explosive wave,False moon creation, The Heaven's mirror techniques whicha re primerily defense and speed techniques. and The hell gate Techniques which are primarily offensive.
Abilities: Saiyan powers, able to control mind wile in Ozaru from
Personality: Blaze is a easy going and laid back,tohugh when it comes to fighting he becomes serious, he is also kind hearted which probably has something to do with the fact he was raised away from all the other saiyans.
History:Unlike most saiyans, Blaze was not raised on Planet Vegeta, His father never trusted Freza and escaped his rule while he could, Freza's minions searched for them for awhile but couldnt find them as Blaze's fgather took him to a planet that only he knew the location of.His father waqs a rare sayian for he was compassionte and didint like unnessary violence, though he was s saiyan and fighting was bred in his heart and he taught his son to fight. Blaze was ranked as a high level elite the same class as vegeta and nappa, but unlike th eother 2 he was raised with love and that had made him stronger. When he was about 15 freiza's minions had found them and attacked Blaze's father. His father foought as hard as he could but they overpowered him. Seeing his father die inf ront of him Blaze transformed into a super saiyan and defated the henchmen. He would have gone after Freiza himself but by that time Goku has already defeated him.Unknowing what to do with himself Blaze settled for exploring the galaxy.He traveled across many different galaxys and trained and learned many fighting techniques.As he trained harder and harder he began unlocking the later stages of super saiyan. He once came to a planet that radiated blux waves which allowed him to transform into super siyan 4. He lived this way for 8 years untill he finally came to earth.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Mar 24th 2009 »
The Zard Posted: 22:04 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578714
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
((You can join in.))

"Don't we all?" Kitten sighed about the years of peace.
It was obvious Hazri disagreed with the boredom as he shook his head at the two. "Peace is... Well, peaceful. No more pointless fighting. No more violence. No more evil in the world. I like things just the way they are..."
Little did Hazri know things would not stay the way they were. Suddenly, the lights began to flicker in the court. The civilians looked around in a panic as the flickering intensified. The roaring of an engine rang out throughout the building, shaking the floor and causing some of the food to fall off of the catering table. The roaring stopped, along with the flickering of the lights. An eerie silence plagued the building, but the silence would not last long. Faint footsteps were heard from outside the building. The sounds of the footsteps grew louder with every step, causing some of the civilians to become frightened. The footsteps stopped, calming the residents of West City.
"I'm sure that was nothing..." Kitten reassured her children, who were hugging her legs in fear.
A white light shone from behind the front doors, prompting one of the male residents to walk up to the door cautiously. The man grabbed onto the door's handles, but his body was shrouded by a small explosion, blowing the front door up and shrouding the remains in smoke. Screams filled the building as the civilians begun to panic. Helpless, the citizens watched on as the smoke slowly faded away. The smoke cleared, but there was no sign of life. All of a sudden, the back doors shot open, creating a loud creaking sound. Everyone in the building faced the doors and saw a man. The man had a black balaclava on which covered his entire face, wore a teal tench coat, had a cream shirt underneath, had black gloves and boots on along with black pants with a white belt with the letter "M" on the buckle.
"Sorry about that, everyone." The man spoke in a baritone voice. "I didn't mean to cause a ruckus." The man stepped into the building and walked through the crowd, toward the group of heroes. The man stopped a few feet from the group and examined them closely. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I must say you, look a bit... confused. Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Marvel. Here's my number..." Marvel handed a small radio to Kitten. "Maybe you've heard of me? I'm the one that was thrown into prison for making counterfeit money and buying precious gems with the phony notes... Of course, I threw the gems away, but the cops still threw me into that hellhole."
"W-What are you doing here? Why are you wearing that mask?" Kitten asked with a slight stutter, obviously frightened.
"The mask hides my deformed face, my dear. Long story short, my cellmates didn't like to play my games, so they carved my face. As for why I'm here, I wanted to see the great Hazri and co. at their reunion party."
"Do you wish to fight us?" Hazri asked with a sneer.
"Heavens, no. I just want to play a game with you..." Marvel snickered as he walked up to Hannah and stroked her long, blonde hair. "My, my... Aren't you adorable?"
"Keep your hands off her..."
"Oh, ho, ho. I'm not going to hurt her, Hazri! Like I said, I just want to play a game..." Marvel took a coin from his jacket pocket and placed it on the back of his hand to show Hannah. "See this? This is a coin. Children like you use them to buy candy. This coin isn't for candy, no... But it will be used for something! A magic trick!" Marvel tossed the coin onto the nearest window and it stuck onto the glass. "Isn't that amazing, little girl? Now for another trick..." Marvel slid a white sheet from under his coat and waved it in front of Hannah. "Just an ordinary sheet, right?"
Hannah nodded her head slowly as she looked up at the man.
"WRONG!" Marvel swiftly wrapped Hannah up in the sheet before reaching for something under his coat.
"Hannah!" Hazri screamed as he ran up to Marvel, but he stopped as he saw what Marvel had strapped to his chest under his coat, a bomb. The detonator was in Marvel's hand.
"I don't think you want to do that..." Marvel warned in a soft voice. "You don't want all these innocent people to die, do you?"
"If you lay... one finger on her..."
"You'll what? Hit me? If YOU lay one finger on ME, I'll blow this place to smithereens! Want to take your chances? I know I do!"
"You're sick..."
"Of course I am..." Marvel laughed as he pressed the detonator.
"NO!"
A bomb blew up, but it wasn't the one strapped to Marvel's torso. It was the one on the nearby window. The coin, which was actually a sticky bomb, blew the window apart. Marvel cackled as he jumped out of the window and ran off into the darkness. The roaring of an engine rang in everyone's ears again as the crowd watched a small jet take off and shoot into the distance.
"HANNAH!" Kitten screamed as she was in tears from the experience.

GoldenPili Posted: 22:30 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578749
GoldenPili
+
"You sick *** hole!" Screamed Kayato, who began running towards to window in a blind furrious rage. "Sonya, take the kids back to the house, give them all something to protect themselves with, Ill kill hi-" "Kayato, STOP." Yelled Sorano, firmly. "If you go after him now, your only putting Hannah in danger. Once she's dead, you could obviously kill him easily, but who knows how many other bombs he has set up around here?" Sonya ran up to her husband, grabbed his arm and pulled him close to her. "Sorano is right, Kayato." She said, sweetly, but was obviously shaken by the event. "I say we stay here and form a plan to kill this guy without anybody else getting hurt." "Yes, that's right, because no one ever gets hurt when something like this happens!" Spat Kayato sarcastically, who was obviously angered by the cowardnes of Marvel, I mean, taking a child! Seriously, thats low. He thought. To this, Sonya gasped and began sobbing. This took the rush of anger out of Kayato as he bent down to her level. "I'm sorry, Sonya, its just that.. Whatkind of coward takes a child as a hostage? He could of taken somebody that could atleast put up a fight..." "No no, its alright.. Its just a whole shake up, is all."

The Zard Posted: 22:40 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578759
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
An evil cackle emanated from Kitten's direction. Everyone turned to face her, but her mouth wasn't moving. Kitten looked about as confused as the others. Kitten looked down at her hand and remembered Marvel had left a radio with her.
"This is a little game I call cat and mouse!" Marvel's voice laughed from the radio. "Do you know the rules? If you try to come and find me, I move somewhere far away until you lose me forever!"
"What do you want?" Hazri asked desperately. "Money?"
"Money only causes corruption, my good man. What I want is much more complicated..."
"WHAT IS IT?!"
"Calm down, bucko. I left a clue at the window I escaped through. Toddleoo!"
The radio went static, meaning Marvel had nothing else to say. Hazri looked at the shattered window and noticed a sticky note on the broken glass. Hazri plucked the note from the glass and read the black cursive writing. Hazri read out what the note read. "It says 'What gets wetter as it dries? You will need one of those on your journey. Go to the quarry. Oh, and bring that item with you.' What the hell does that mean? Something that gets wetter as it dries?"
"A towel..." Crystal sighed as Hazri didn't even bother to guess.
"Why do we need to bring a towel with us?"
"That Marvel is a psychopath alright... Who says we trust him?"

GoldenPili Posted: 22:45 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578767
GoldenPili
+
"I say we play along with his games until Hannah is out of harms way, whose with me?" Narko said, confidently. "Im in," Said Kayato. "Me too," Replied Sorano. "We wanna come too!!" Yelled the triplets. "And me!!" Screeched Sharni. "Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to bring the kids along, heck, we can train em' on the trip too!" Sighed Kayato. "Sure, we're all in, you?"

The Zard Posted: 22:51 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578771
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"There is no way that I'm not going..." Kitten sighed sadly. "I just want my Hannah back. Hazri Junior, you can come save your sister too..."
"I'm in as well." Crystal said with a smile. "Our first adventure in ten years! What about you, Hazri?"
"N-No... I gave up that type of life years ago. I've come too far to let it all slide like this..."
"Hazri... Is the your lifestyle so much more important than the life of your daughter?"
"I... No. It's not. I guess I'll come too..."
"Great! Bessie, you stay here while me and my friends go on an adventure!"
"You got it." Bessie, Crystal's girlfriend, replied with a pucker of the lips.
"Well, does anyone carry a towel around for some odd reason?" Hazri asked as he looked around at the group.

GoldenPili Posted: 22:54 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578774
GoldenPili
+
Having said that, Kayato, Sorano, Narko and the kids turned to Sonya. "Yeah, we we're planning on going to the beach after this, so I brought a beach towel." Giggled Sonya, as she flipped out a rather large towel into view. "Where is he, and what does he want with it?"

ss2teengohan Posted: 23:03 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578779
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze sat in his ship above Earths atmosphere.The Ship's computer was searchign the planet for the highest power levels.After a few minutes the results came up. The highest power lvels were coming from a place called "West City", they also identified the sources as Saiyan or Half Saiyan.Interested in meeting the first saiyans he ment besides his father Blaze set the cordinates and in a few minutes was aboue the building. Somethign was wrong,however because the building had holes in it and smoke was unfurling from the holes. Opening the door he stepped out into the air and left his ship hovering behind him. Taking out a remote he pressed the buttona nd the door behind him closed and the ship shot off towards the mountains. Blaze put the remote away and desended stretching his awareness in every direction looking for a threat.Reachign street level he landed and looked around he spotted Hazri,Kitten,Crystal and Bessie.He walked over to them and asked "What happened here?"
The Zard Posted: 23:09 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578783
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Long story, but some guy named Marvel kidnapped my daughter and said to go to the quarry..." Hazri answered with a confused look on his face. "Why he wants a towel, I don't know."
"Maybe he wants to wash his face?" Crystal asked with a shrug. "I don't know..."
"What do we do if he's there? Should we kill him?"
"Not if he has my Hannah..." Kitten answered for Crystal.
"We should just get to the quarry and see what happens..."

17 minutes later...
Hazri, Kitten, Crystal and Hazri Jr. along with Kayato, Sonya, Sorano, Narko and the children arrived at the quarry. Run-down buildings were amongst the aging ones. The wooden docks were either collapsed or rotting. The area was dark and frightening, but the group continued anyway. A dark figure approached the group from the distance, causing them to come to a halt. The figure stopped in front of the group. He was wearing a black balaclava, a teal tench coat with a cream shirt underneath, black gloves, black boots and black pants with a white belt with the letter 'M' in gold on the buckle.
"Marvel..." Hazri growled as he took a step forward with a scowl.
"Your daughter is just fine. I just put her in a safer place. If you want to see her alive again, you will do exactly as I say."
"What do you want us to do?"
"I want you to deliver a message to the West City Asylum for the Mentally Ill. Ask for an inmate named Hakari Hakashi. You might recognize him... He's a former student of mine. He will tell you where your next clue is..."
"How can we trust you that Hannah is safe?" Kitten asked with a worried look on her face.
Marvel laughed as he pulled a radio from his pocket and turned it on. Hannah's screams were heard from the radio, much to Marvel's delight. Marvel switched the radio off and slid it back into his pocket. Hazri glared at Marvel before turning around and heading for the exit without the others. Kitten and Hazri Junior followed after a slight hesitation. Crystal turned to the others and began to talk.
"Am I the only one who thinks this Marvel character is mentally challenged himself?"

GoldenPili Posted: 23:15 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578787
GoldenPili
+
"No." Replied, well, everyone. The group ( or rather, the part of the group that I can controll xD ) kicked off into the air and began flying towards the Mental Asylum. Much to Kayato's surpirse, he saw his children and neice flying in the air quite gracefully. "Wow, I didn't know you could fly?" "You taught it to me, I taught it to them." Grinned Sonya, who then pointed to her kids. "Wow, you must have some alien ansestory or something, kids!" Giggled Kayato sarcastically.

ss2teengohan Posted: 23:24 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578792
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze watched the whole precession from the sidelines. He was concerned for the little girl, but this marvel person seemed to be human.Wondering why they didint simply overpower him. Blaze flew next to Hazri. "My name is Blaze, Sorry i came at an inoppertune time.Im curious how didi your duaghter get captured? Your a saiyan are you not? With your speed and strength you should have easily overpowered him.If you want me to i could go and capture him right now."
Displaying Page 1 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close