Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 35 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:05 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700545
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
"It's done, Happy now?" Hitou sighed and wiped her forehead.
"Just be glad that I was here".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 03:10 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700547
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
((Controlling David's character with approval, k?))

"Done!" Hitou cried with a relived sigh. "Now we just have to--"
"I'll take that, thank you." Spoke a familiar voice. Jkhai stepped out of the shadows and snatched the time machine into his hands. "I can't have you ruining my plot for world domination, can I?" Jkhai laughed maniacally as he spun around quickly and fell into the floor; disappearing from view.
"This is just GREAT!" Crystal groaned angrily. "All that work for NOTHING!"

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:14 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700549
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina growled angrily, Her eyes flashing blood red and her hair flickering silver.
"I swear on my family's royal name, I am gonna kill that little ******* no matter what!" Her fangs sharpened, Her rage clearly showing.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

GoldenPili Posted: 03:23 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700555
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Sonya was shaking with rage, her iris' turning red.
"YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY!" She yelled, jumping into the air and firing ki blasts into the place where he sank into the ground with immence force. It created a hole about 500 deep before her daughters and the three new teenagers flew up into the sky and dragged her back down to the ground.
"Hes gone Mom!"
"Theres no chance your catch him like that."
"Leave it to Marina, she can track him with her vampire skills."

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:29 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700560
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina panted a bit, As to calm herself down, Her eyes returned to their gray color and her hair back to it's jet black color. Her fangs returning to normal as well.
"Indeed I can, but I need a sample of his blood to track him fully, That or..." She turned to look at Hitou.
"Hitou, Crystal Mirror, Now"
"Hm?, Why?"
"Why else?, I'm going to put my demonic energy into it so I can use it to look where he's at, That is much easier then my other method of finding him"
"Point" Hitou sighed and put her hand on the ground, seemingly grabbing something before pulling her hand up, Revealing a small, crystal made mirror.
"Done" Marina took it.
"Good, Now, lets see" With that, she began to fill the mirror with her demonic energy.

GoldenPili Posted: 03:33 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700567
GoldenPili
+
Tinashi's jaw dropped at the sight of this power.
"That... is... awesome..."
An array of nodding went up to agree.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:35 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700569
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina sighed a bit as her power died back down, The mirror now glowing.
"There" Now lo and behold, Her plan worked, The mirror showed clearly where he was, But it was still hard to find exactly where he was.

ss2teengohan Posted: 15:53 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2701021
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze activated his scouter and pointed it at the mirror. ~Scanning for cordinates, Located 345*N, 732*E~ "Allright let's go" Blaze grabbed Sonya's and Marina's hands and used instant transmission to transport them to where Jkhai was.
GoldenPili Posted: 17:57 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2701268
GoldenPili
+
Sonya was shaking with anger again, and her daughters and the three new boys holding on to her before she was transported, made them come aswell.
Seeing Jkhai running away from them, the triplets transported infront of him, grabbed his limbs and waited for their mother to start beating the crap out of him.
Luna twisted Jkhai's hands around to the extent of making him drop the time machine and Solar caught it with her foot.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:07 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2701276
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Who's up for slaughtering this piece of trash, And letting me have the remains?" Marina smirked in amusement. Hitou sighed and shook her head.
"Do what you will with him" She snatched the time machine and surrounded it in a Crystal dome and sat it next to her.
"I shall keep watch of this until we are ready to use it".

"Unfortunately, I cannot allow you to keep that" Said a mysterious voice. A pair of red-eyes could be seen in the shadows.
"Now, I shall take that" Quicker then Hitou could see, The girl appeared beside her, took the Time Machine, and vanished back into the shadows.

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Aug 9th 2009 »

GoldenPili Posted: 02:38 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705301
GoldenPili
+
Sonya twitched a slight bit in her left eye and her pupils began to grow and soon swallowed her iris'.
"NO YOU FU[i][/i]CKING DON'T" She screamed, flying into the air and diving down at the shadows. She fired blindly in all directions with strong ki blasts and soon connected with something as the triplets and three boys chased after her once again, firing more ki beams into the spot where the figure was hit.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:50 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705358
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
The girl narrowed her eyes and just barely managed to avoid being blasted. She growled just a tad bit.
"Hold what you are doing, You misunderstand" the girl jumped away and into the light, revealing that she had dark blonde hair and black eyes, She wore a black sleeveless shirt and black pants, she had black detached sleeves on her arms to conceal her hands. Lastly having on black boots.
"Misunderstand?, what are you talking about?" Marina glared at the girl.
"I shall tell you if these pests shall back off".

The Zard Posted: 04:04 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707764
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"They just ditched us here!" Crystal groaned. "Some friends they are..."
"Not only that, that creep has the time machine!" Continued Kitten. "Now I'll never see Hazri again..."

Meanwhile... Err... I mean, in the past...

"Why are we just flying around in circles?" Asked Hazri, and surely enough, he and Brolion were literally flying in an oval shape aimlessly. "We could do so much in the past, and we waste it doing what we always do!"

The Zard Posted: 04:05 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707766
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"They just ditched us here!" Crystal groaned. "Some friends they are..."
"Not only that, that creep has the time machine!" Continued Kitten. "Now I'll never see Hazri again..."

Meanwhile... Err... I mean, in the past...

"Why are we just flying around in circles?" Asked Hazri, and surely enough, he and Brolion were literally flying in an oval shape aimlessly. "We could do so much in the past, and we waste it doing what we always do!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:17 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707769
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
The girl merely sighed.
"I shall allow you to use this, But I will be the one to use it, I know how to use one of these things, You do not"

"You got a point, Heh, I only hope the others didn't run into my little stalker friend, I dunno if she's even still alive".

The Zard Posted: 04:30 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707779
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"So, we can only go into the past once and we're stuck there?" Asked Crystal with a half-shocked, half-annoyed fashion.

"Little stalker friend? And who might that be?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:34 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707782
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"If you use it without someone on this end, Then yes, But if you wish you can go into the past yourselves, find them, gather in one spot, Then I can return you all here"
"And how are you to know when we are ready?" The girl shook her head a bit, She reached into one of her pockets and pulled out 2 medallions,
"Take one of these, when you find them, Simply speak into the Medallion and I shall be able to hear you"

"Her names Yammi, Unlike Marina who's a Vampire, she's a Shapeshifter, She used to be a Professional Assassin back in this time, I remember when she'd follow me around with the excuse that I was still her target or something" He laughed a bit.
"She's kind of a goth though, as her outfit is always black".

The Zard Posted: 04:51 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707784
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Sounds easy enough... So, who's goi--"
"I AM!" Kitten interrupted suddenly.
"Okay... Who else is going?"

"Hey! My outfit is always black! Does that make ME a goth, smart guy?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:53 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707785
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"I might as well go, Just incase that moron finds some strange reason to stay behind" Marina shrugged a bit.
"I shall stay, I do not trust this person" The girl rolled her eyes.
"My name is Yammi, not 'Person'"

"Well, you got a point there, Ok then, She wears all black, and she barely ever shows any kind of a emotion, Oh screw it, You'll know for sure if the past one recognizes me".

GoldenPili Posted: 06:34 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2709859
GoldenPili
+
"I am DIFFINATELY coming!" Sonya yelled, raising her hand.
The triplets sighed and agreed for Dawn go with her mother, while the others stayed behind with Marina.

Meanwhile, in the past...

On the ground below Hazri and Brolion, a small child, under 10 years of age, burst out onto an open field with several flasks within his arms reading "Anti Aging Batch 8A". After running a few hundred metres, he blasted off the ground and shot white beams from his feet to make him fly into the air. He knocked into Hazri and Brolion on his way up, knocking them both back a tad bit, but making him fall backwards as a downside.
As he fell to the ground groaning, he knew he was a goner for the man chasing him would soon be out here, trying to kill him.

Displaying Page 35 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close