Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 38 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:58 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717277
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
"Ha!, You don't know how wrong you are, I ain't even at full power yet!, there were times where I was near death by blood loss, Marina gave me some of her blood, and cause of it, I have more power flowing through my veins then EVER!" to prove his point, his power exploded again, Rising even higher.
'Dammit, if this doesn't stop now, He'll kill himself as well as Hika!' Marina continued to watch the fight unfold.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 08:02 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717279
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika's eyes widened as his body was slowly being pushed back by Brolion. Hika kicked back on Brolion's swords and flew away from him in a hurry.
"You always have to be one step ahead of me, don't you?! Well, that matters not. I still have some fight left in me, do your worst."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:06 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717282
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, I PLAN ON IT!" Brolion flew towards Hika with blinding speed, triggering the dorment blood within him to give him even more of a boost.
"Prepare to die, Hika!".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 08:54 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717309
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika turned to his side slowly before snapping his leg to his side, side kicking Brolion on the jaw as he flew toward him. Brolion's momentum increased the effectiveness of the simple counter attack.
"That actually hurt..." Hika favored his ankle, which was aching from kicking Brolion whilst he was travelling so fast.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:01 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717318
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, This is going to hurt WORSE!" Brolion raised one of his hands, the familiar blue orb appeared and grew but slowly changed to a red color as it increased in size by the second.

The Zard Posted: 09:29 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717339
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika looked on in shock as he saw the all-too-familiar orb heading his way. Remembering his past conflicts with the orb, Hika swiftly flew back to get as far away from the orb as possible.
"It's not going to happen... Nononono! It's not happening!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:33 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717344
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"HA!, THIS IS TO BIG TO DODGE!" Brolion smirked like a maniac as the attack just kept getting bigger, little by little, Heading towards Hika.
"JUST ADMIT YOUR LOSS AND DIE!".

The Zard Posted: 09:41 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717352
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika began to sweat from his nervousness, realising he had to do something before it was too late. Hika snapped his hand to his side and again generated energy so powerful it looked like bolts of electricity. Hika flew toward the orb and thrusted his attack into it...

Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:50 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717360
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"HA!, IT'S WORTHLESS TO RESIST!" Brolion's power increased yet again, further worrying Marina.
"Damn it, if he doesn't stop now, All that power is going to make his body collapse!".

The Zard Posted: 09:58 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717365
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I don't think he cares..." Hazri spoke seriously for once in his life with his hands in his pockets. "I think all he cares about now is killing Hika..." Hey, what's this?" Hazri pulled his hand out of his pocket and pulled out a medallion. "What the heck is this thing? Probably not important..." Hazri wound up his hand and prepared to throw the medallion away...

In the sky...

Hika's attack collided with Brolion's, but Hika's last resort was just absorbed by Brolion's orb. Hika's eyes widened and he tried to fly away from the orb as fast as he could.

ss2teengohan Posted: 12:04 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717414
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Blaze looked over at Marina. "Shouldnt we stop this?" He asked her. The he caught a glimpse of Hazri. "Hazri wait, Dont! We could use that to get back." Blaze shouted
GoldenPili Posted: 18:33 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717635
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Kayato was honestly scared witless. His eye's widened at the sight of the pure power and, being the untrained Sayian he was, couldn't hold himself up in the air for extended amounts of time and grabbed the nearest person to him, Dawn.
"DON'T LET THEM KILL ME!" He screamed in terror, wrapping his arms around Dawn's waist.
Both looking down at the floor-turned-lava-pit, Kayato closed his eyes and began crying slightly.
"Happy place, Happy place, Happy place! Happy Place!" He yelled, shaking his head in fear as the enourmous power before him.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:27 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2717935
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina sighed and shook her head.
"There's no way I can stop him, nor can anyone else, When he snaps like this there's no stopping him, and I'm afraid this time he might have finally overdone it" She sighed and for once look worried.
"If Hika doesn't kill him himself, then all that power catching up to him will, I knew it was a bad idea giving him my blood all these years" She then caught sight of Hazri's hand.
"Don't you DARE throw that away, Hazri!" She snapped, using her speed to go right by Hazri and snatch the medallion out of his hand.

"NOW YOU DIE, HIKA!" Brolion yelled, the attack getting ever closer to Hika.

The Zard Posted: 04:59 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2717995
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Get us out of here you damn puppet!" Hazri screamed into the medallion. "Things are getting REALLY out of hand in this time..."

Hika continued to jolt back each time the orb came closer to him, but the orb was persistent. Hika tried to stall for time by desperately firing energy blasts at the orb, but much like his lighting attack, the orb absorbed it with no consequence.
"What will it take to stop this thing?!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:01 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2717996
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"It'll stop once it makes you disappear you damn rat!" Brolion yelled, keeping his mad grin all the while.

"Who is it you are calling a puppet?" Came Hitou's voice, sounding slightly annoyed.
"Yammi, Take the stupid medallion and get them back" Hitou's voice disappeared and was replaced by Yammi's.
"I take it your ready to go back?".

The Zard Posted: 05:04 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718000
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"We're more than ready, just get us out of here!" Kitten yelled over the bubbling of the lava beneath her before clinging onto Hazri tightly from behind.

"Disappear, eh?" Hika chuckled to himself and disappeared from view with a blur.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:05 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718001
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, NOT WHAT I MEANT!" Brolion yelled, looking around for the man.

"Very well, gather together so I can bring you all back".

The Zard Posted: 05:14 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718005
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika's laughter echoed around Brolion while remaining unseen. Hika materialized behind Brolion slowly with the same kind of smirk Brolion had.
"Boo..." Without saying another word, Hika placed his hands on the back of Brolion's head and fired a large, yellow beam at pointblank range.

"We ARE huddled together!" Hazri grew impatient and started to yell out of frustration rather than fear. "Now get us back to our proper time!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:20 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718009
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion got blasted, he yelled out in pain before turning around with a ticked off look.
"You ain't going anywhere this time!" Brolion reached forward faster then before and grabbed onto his face, A red energy starting to glow in his hand.
"HA!, GOODBYE!" before anymore could be done, Marina appeared behind him and punched him hard in the head which sent him into the Lava below.
"Damn idiot!, Stop it!, your going to die at this rate!, anyway Hazri found another medallion!" she yelled down at him, Brolion came back up slowly, his hair was back to normal, the energy around him faded slowly, his eyes remained the same though. He glared at Hika.
"You got lucky" he held his arm a bit and winched, his eyes finally returning to normal.

"Very well, Such Impatience" Yammi sighed and pushed a few buttons on the Time Machine.
"There, it is engaged, you will warp back in a matter of seconds".

The Zard Posted: 05:29 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718012
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"That's not soon enough!" Hazri continued before being slapped on the back of his head by Crystal.
"Shut your trap." Crystal half-sighed, half-growled. "We'll be back before you can say--" Before Crystal could finish, the group disappeared with a bright flash.

The Present...

The flash returned, only in the present and back where they were before traveling back in time, an abandoned warehouse. However, something felt different about the place.
"Uhh..." Hazri mumbled as he looked around. "Is everything meant to be destroyed and on fire? Looks like all that's left is the time machine..."
"That and we left Hika behind..." Crystal suddenly realized Hika was missing. "Are we going to go back and--"
"No!"

Displaying Page 38 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close