Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
The Zard Posted: 21:47 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580305
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
"So... Hika is evil now?" Crystal asked as she looked over at Hika. "So THAT'S why he blasted me!"
"Hazri is coming with me..." Hika spoke coldly as he grabbed Hazri by the collar.
"Leave my dad alone!" Hazri Junior screamed as he ran up to his father, only to be blasted by a ki blast and shot into the wall, much like Crystal.
"Stay out of this... This is between me and Hazri. Anyone who wants to get involved will suffer the same fate I am going to bestow upon Hazri..."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:50 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580307
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Oh?, And Just what kind of fate is that?, You can't scare us with death, We can the dragonballs, Both the Earths, and the Nameks" He shook his head while shrugging,
"Don't even think you could simply blast me away like kiddo over there" With that, He began advancing towards the man, A smirk on his face, Suzaku sighed,
"Just like father to act that way"
"I guess dad's age is getting to him, Even if he's a Saiyan" Lina whispered to her brother.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
The Zard Posted: 21:53 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580309
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika pulled Hazri to his feet, slid a small knife from his pocket and held it along the Saiyan's throat. "You come any closer, I kill Hazri."
"DADDY!" Hazri Junior sobbed as he began to cry. "Leave him alone!"
"Stay out of this, kid... Your daddy is going to meet his maker, and he's not going to be very happy!"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:56 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580310
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion looked back at his daughter
"Lina, If you will" She merely nodded her head and held up her hand, It glowed, But not in a way to fire Ki,
"Disappear" She commanded, And the Focused her energy on making the knife Hika hold disappear,
"I still get surprised every time you do that" Suzaku spoke, Sarina sighed,
"Must I explain it AGAIN?, Your sister has psychic powers for some reason, Duh!" Brolion only nodded at his sisters words.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 21:58 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580311
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I see weapons are no good here..." Hika sighed, but soon smirked. "I guess I don't need a weapon anyway..." Hika wrapped his left arm around Hazri's throat and grabbed his head with his right. "Try to attack me, Hazri gets his neck snapped..."

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 22:01 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580312
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion sighed,
"Why must we go through this 'I take a hostage and you have a reason not to attack me!' crap?" He shook his head, Suddenly, He was gone and reappeared behind Hika and grabbed him the same way he grabbed Hazri,
"You kill him, And I'll finish you off myself" Sarina sighed,
"Yo, Baby Brother, Remember!, His kid is in the room!".

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Mar 23rd 2009 »
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 22:06 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580313
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I expected better from you, Brolion..." Hika snickered as Brolion felt an arm around his neck. As Hika spoke, another voice echoed from behind Brolion. "As you can see, I expected something like this to happen. I just used an old technique I used to be a master of in the past... A technique no doubt familiar to you."

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 23rd 2009 »

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 22:16 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580321
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Yes, I Definitely recognize this old trick" He spoke, And with a smirk, Vanished in a poof of smoke,
"You think i would quit using it?" He said and reappeared behind the one that was behind him,
"There's also a few more tricks I kept from long ago" With that, Instead of his normal blue aura, A Black one whirled around him, Changing his eyes, And changing his teeth into fangs, But he suddenly reverted back,
"Don't tell me you want ANOTHER fight with me, Hika, If so, I'll be happy to oblige"
"There they go again" Sarina shook her head in embarrassment,
"Dad and the Hika guy fight a lot, Don't they?" Lina asked,
"Whenever they can, They'll find a excuse just to fight" Marina spoke,
"They are Saiyan's after all, A Battle hungry race, And you two have your fathers Saiyan blood in you"
"Maybe that's why we get into fights at the Academy so often?" Lina spoke,
"Duh" Suzaku narrowed his eyes at his younger sister,

Back over with Brolion
"So, What's it gonna be?, Let him go and I let you go peacefully?, Or do we fight to the near death again?".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 23:04 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580341
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I have no intentions of fighting you, Brolion. It's Hazri that I want... Do you wish to make the simplest of things so difficult? If it weren't for your interruption, I would have been away and out of your hair by now, but no. You had to do things the hard way. I thought you would be more worried about Hannah and Hazria than about me and Hazri..."

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 23rd 2009 »

GoldenPili Posted: 02:57 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580397
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
At Kayato's house...

Kayato was awoken by a rapid, soft tap on the window. He lifted the hair of his face to see Sorano floating outside his second story window. "Sorano?" Yawned Kayato. "What the heck are you doing outside my window..?" "Long story short, I woke up by a large amount of energy coming from Hazri's house.."
"How'd you get out so quickly?" "Oh, never mind that..." Truthfully, Sorano had simply walked straight out the door, considering the deep sleepers her wife and child are. "Let's go." "Yeah, lemme get some clothes on, I'll meet you out there in 5."

Outside the mansion...

Kayato and Sorano stood outside the door, rapidly slamming on the door. "Yo? We sensed something and he heard and explosion!?" Yelled Kayato. "Kayato, you ninny, first rule of domestic violence:" Sorano lectured, as she closed her eyes and waved her finger around. "If your trying to help.. You dont," she paused, kicked out at the door and sent it down, cleanly. "Knock!" She finnished, and smiled. "Now come on.." Sorano led her cousin in the (now broken down) doorway, and headed for the stairs. As they saw dust falling down the stairs, they instinctively took off up the stairs, (flying, of course.) until they reached the crowd near Hazri's door.
"Hika? What the hell are yo-" Kayato looked around to see the expressions on everyone's faces. "You're evil, huh?" "Look's about right, huh, cousin?"

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 03:36 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580410
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"No, I am worried about Hannah and Hazria, I'm just more concerned about what your doing right now, Trust me, Hika, If you turn Evil, I will kill you for good this time, I don't care what anyone says"
"Ugh, Dad can't control himself at times" Lina shook her head,
"Well if Hika would let Hazri go, I'm sure Father would let Hika go" Suzaku shrugged his shoulders,
"You got a point, Nii-san (Brother in Japanese)" Suzaku narrowed his eyes at her,
"I told you, Stick to English when talking to me!".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:17 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580417
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"This wouldn't be the first time you did this to me... Last time I died, but not this time! I've come too far. I have a wife and three children at home... What are you going to tell them if you kill me? 'Oh, Hika wanted to talk to Hazri, so I killed him. Boo hoo?' Come on... You can do better. You know my wife very well, so you know she will be devastated. My children will be traumatized, if not, scarred for life. Marvel is your real enemy here, not me." After his heavy lecture, Hika and his clone smirked back at Brolion. "What do you say, pumpkin? Care to let me go now? This feels pretty violating to be honest... Ever heard of personal space?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:21 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580420
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He only scowled at him,
"Let me rephrase what I said earlier, If you turn evil, Or, Moreover, Try and kill one of us, I'll kill you in self, Or, Group defense, What is it you plan on doing to him anyway?, Just so I'll know" He tightened his grip, The grip was surprisingly strong with his right arm.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:23 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580422
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika gagged a little before looking smug and continuing his speech. "What I plan on doing to Hazri? Of course, I want to get some answers out of him, but not before getting somewhere safe first. You can stop getting all worked up about this little situation now... I grow tired of you. Why don't you go back to doing what you do best? Lounging around, being lazy and contributing nothing. Sound good?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:25 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580423
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He glared down at the man, Tightening his grip to the point where his sleeve tore and light reflected off of something middle under the sleeve,
"Enough, Of your insults, I've changed over the years, I'm not as Lazy as I used to be".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:28 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580424
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I'm an honest man, Brolion. What you call insults are actually facts. Sure, they may be facts of the past, but I haven't exactly had a cup of coffee with you and chatted about our lives, have I? If you want to continue squeezing my throat, please do so away from children." Hika pointed at Hazri Junior, who was shaking in fear from what he was witnessing. "Is that the reaction you hoped for? For goodness sake, Brolion. You are making a child wet himself with your incompetence and brutality..."

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:30 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580426
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He only chuckled,
"The world is a cruel place, They'll witness more then just this" He loosened his grip slowly until he let go, Causing his sleeve to fall off, Showing a fully metallic arm,
"Just be warned, Hika, If you do kill Hazri, I'll find you, And I WILL kill you" With that, He walked back towards his kids, Who didn't even seemed fazed about their fathers actions.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:34 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580430
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Why would I want to kill Hazri? That would take all the fun away from what I am really going to do to him..." Hike chuckled as he lifted Hazri onto his shoulder and shot through the roof, flying away from the area.
"So, let me get this straight..." Crystal sighed as she tried to make sense about what was going on. "First Hannah gets kidnapped, then Hazria is captured by Marvel, then Hika turns evil and finally, now, Hazri has been taken by Hika. What the hell is going on?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:36 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580432
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"I dunno, But what I do know" His normal gold eyes darkened,
"Is that we need to find Marvel, And kill him" He spoke, Shutting his robotic hand into a fist,
"Or roast the fool and eat him" Marina spoke, Lina and Suzaku looked at her like she grew a second head,
"Mom, Your weird" She glared down at Suzaku, Who got the idea from her look and shut his mouth.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:41 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580436
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, I think we should all get some rest in whatever is left of this place... Hazri Junior, you okay?"
"Y-Yes, aunt C-Crystal..."
"You seem a bit shook-up... Want me to sleep with me tonight?"
"Y-Yes, aunt C-Crystal..."
"He's not used to seeing violence... With Hazri giving up fighting and all... I hope you all understand. Say, where's Kitten?"
"I'm right here..." Kitten moaned as she staggered out of the bedroom, only without her jacket.
"Whoa, Kitten... I can see your... Figure."
"Oh, it's not the worst you've seen."
"True... So, what now?"

Displaying Page 5 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close