Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing 3DS

What are you looking forward to?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 14:43 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132985
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do you want in AC 3ds. We already know you are the mayor so far!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
stockton28 Posted at: 07:00 Aug13 2012 Post ID: 3139045
stockton28
Post Likes: 1
+
+
hmm new theams and series in funiture im thinking the mario theam furniture and a a new on like asonic theam but i like to see town mates photos from the wildworld game u can remeber ur animal naghbers that way

but the game dosnt come out till later at christmas cos ther still sorting out the 3d in the game
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mongeek Posted at: 19:00 Nov28 2012 Post ID: 3176557
Mongeek
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm looking forward to the total change in the game. I have both Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City and those two are pretty similar. Both games are great and I love them, and they are pretty different from each other when it comes to being able to go to the city and go to an actual Gracie Grace store. And I love that we could change the colour of our shoes.

But the new Animal Crossing New Leaf is a completely different game. They will hopefully have original furniture and clothes themes but I hope they do bring in more like Stockton28 said. They have the original fruits but they're bringing in new fruits like mangos.

And yes we are going to be the mayor of the town, and we get to arrange our town the way we would like and put up flag poles and stuff like that, which is pretty exciting.

I also like the fact that our character is going to have shirts, pants, shoes and socks now that we can change. And the fact that we can now swim is amazing.

There is going to be mini games now which will be fun, and would make it easier to get more bells. The old mayor from previous games will be living on an Island that we will be able to visit.

There is going to be a coffee shop owned by the current Cafe owner that works within the museum. There is also going to be a police station owned by Booker, the animal that is currently in the town gate. In the police station you will be able to pick up lost items.

I also hope there are new festivals and things. I also love the fact that our assistant will follow us around.

This game sounds like it's going to be very exciting and I can't wait for the whole thing to come out in Australia.
Matt77 Posted at: 17:51 Mar07 2013 Post ID: 3222380
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
+
I think for me,Im looking forward to everything.You can go to an island,unlock more shops,swim,there's new furniture and much more.

But I can't find anyone to play with that's from Australia :(

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close