Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing 3DS

Resetti!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 07:56 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167329
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Post anything that has to do with mr resetti in animal crossing 3ds here! Resetti quotes count.

11th reset:
NO RESETTIN!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE FOR YOU TO STOP!!!!!!! Hee hoo... Happy mole...
See what you're doing????? NO RESETTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

At the 12th reset, he threatens to delete your data, but he DOESN'T!!!! But I think if you reset 255 times, resetti will delete your town. (for real, not a joke) You can tell if it's a joke or not by what he says before the screen goes black!
Fake reset:
I'll hit the reset button FOR ya! You can't see it, but I've got a Wii Remote...
Real reset:
THAT IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GETTING RID OF EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID!!!!!!!!!!

See how mr resetti is extremely mad in the real reset? That's how you tell. If you reset again without saving, it should count as another reset instead of the same reset like in city folk, but like the first animal crossing where you don't have to save between two resets for them to count as different resets!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:49 Nov08 2012 Post ID: 3170783
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You might be thinking, "Than what if you reset after the 255th time, but before he deletes your town?" Well, you will still have your town deleted! You will just get a madder response: "YOU RESET BEFORE I RESET TO KEEP YOUR TOWN, HUH?????? I WILL NOW DELETE YOUR TOWN!!!!!!!! IF YOU KEEP RESETTIN LIKE THIS, I WILL DELETE YOUR TOWN AT THE TITLE SCREEN, AND MAKE IT SO THE FIRST TIME YOU RESET IN RHIS NEW TOWN, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER DELETED TOWN!!!!!!!" Also, after 190 resets, your reset count will not be deleted with your town, so the only way to reset the count will be to buy a new copy, play as a different person, or have your save file be corrupted!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:12 Jun25 2013 Post ID: 3255015
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
**** you
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:49 Nov04 2013 Post ID: 3286196
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Resetti appears only once in the game, when you quit without saving. If you build the Reset Monitoring Center, he wîl show up each time you quit without saving. If you don't Isabelle will, instead. In the Wii Animal Crossing (EU) After 50 resets he will delete your town a joke, and it really won't delete.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close