Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Daily Journals

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tegan41 Posted at: 21:32 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305944
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
In this topic, post a small summary of daily tasks you have completed in AC:NL.

I caught a shark today. Not much but have been super busy with a ton of homework.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted at: 02:19 Feb20 2014 Post ID: 3305985
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
+
I'll talk about yesterday since I haven't been on ACNL yet.

Yesterday when I first logged on, I visited my friend Michelle to tell her why someone deleted me. Then an enemy of mine came so it was awkward. But after she left, we did some tours.

My ACNL days are short on weekdays so that was my day in a quick summary.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
tegan41 Posted at: 05:09 Feb21 2014 Post ID: 3306101
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Matt77 said:I'll talk about yesterday since I haven't been on ACNL yet.

Yesterday when I first logged on, I visited my friend Michelle to tell her why someone deleted me. Then an enemy of mine came so it was awkward. But after she left, we did some tours.

My ACNL days are short on weekdays so that was my day in a quick summary.

Interesting. :D

As for me, I caught some fish and bugs, attempted to pick the weeds in my town up, and that's it. I've been lazy
Matt77 Posted at: 05:22 Mar10 2014 Post ID: 3309139
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
+
*Sunday's Activities*

10am - I logged on to find that no one was online --_--. So I decided to switch to my 2nd town, 100bells. (I bought a 2nd ACNL so I can have a game for time traveling and testing experiments)
10:10am - I changed the date yet again to Festivale. I then came up with a good idea to bury & hide many of my spare feathers and have a contest to see who can collect 36 feathers the fastest. I started and was interrupted by my Dad telling me I needed to come to the shopsDoh

11:00am - A friend's gate was open so I visited. They were unfortunately cloning so I kinda interrupted. Oops... But his friend had to leave so it was ok. Just as I was about to ask if we could do tours, he immediately said "i gtg ending session now". I couldn't even reply because I was instantly kicked out. --_--

For about 10 minutes, I paused ACNL to post here.

11:30am - I switched back to Venom and went into The Abyss for fun. I spotted a butterfly while pressing A and caught it! I presses A again to look at the beach again and...I caught another butterfly... I pressed A 9 times and filled my pockets with butterflies! I couldn't believe it. I found my own glitch!
12:00pm - I switched to 100bells and used the Abyss farming glitch for feathers. I caught 43 rainbow feathers, which I exchanged for Pave furniture which I sold for 900,000 bells. (since furniture was double price today.

I took a big break from ACNL and came back after a few hours.

4:30pm - Some friends were online so I decided to visit one and met someone new and my enemy. She called me a sook and thought I was 10 Brick Wall I left pretty quickly to avoid her attacks.

6:00pm - I only have 5 fish I need to catch until I receive my gold fish collection badge. I decided to hunt for them. At the time, I believed they were:
Char
??????
Blowfish
Football fish
Oarfish
7:30pm - I caught a football fish! Then straight after, I caught a 2ndEh I decided to look up when the fish I needed were around. I also found the mystery fish.
Char - March-June & September-November.
Saddled Bichir - June-SeptemberBrick Wall.
Blowfish - November-FebruaryDoh.
Oarfish - December-May. Phew.

That was my day of ACNL. Today I haven't even been on because it's Monday. I'll post a summary of my ACNL day next weekend.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Mar 10th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:53 Sep02 2015 Post ID: 3387154
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[img][/img] [img][/img] FC 1994 0722 3573 Town Kokiri My is Amanda[quote][spoiler][img][img][img][img][/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/spoiler] [/quote] Come visit me ok
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close