Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Assassins Creed

Assassin's Creed II

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:28 Oct26 2009 Post ID: 2756776
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Yes, as you've probably already heard, it's very much so real, and will be out on November 17th. What are your thoughts on this game?

I think it sounds great. It sounds like they really knew what was wrong with the first, and they really want to improve on it. Not to mention I really want to see how the plot continues.

Basically, on Desmond's end... oh yeah.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Although it is not confirmed yet, there is a few rumors on Desmond's side. His story takes place a couple of hours after the end of the first game. The other assassin he's associated with, the undercover sceientist for Abstergo, Lucy, takes Desmond and runs from the company. At a nearby werhouse, she reveals to Desmond the Animus 2.0. With this, she plans to look back to another of Desmond's ansestors for whatever reason.

In the Animus, Desmond is reliving the life of Ezio, a nobel teenager in the Italian Renaissance. After his father is killed, Ezio swears revenge for his death, and discovers his family's true colors as assassin's. He takes up this task and becomes an assassin. With his friend Leonardo Da Vinchi creating new tools and inventions for him, and factions in the city like the Prostitutes and Thieves helping him out, his journey for revenge will span for nearly 30 years.

In the gameplay side, more investigation missions have been added, from the 5 in the first to the roughly 16 in the new one, hopefully decreasing the repetitive nature of the first. This one also adds secret catacomb areas for the player to explore, as well as many other areas, and a plethera of side missions to do. Also, assinations have been improved, allowing for new methods, such as the double assassination, the assassination while hiding, water assassinations, the jumping assassinations have been improved, and many others. Lastly, the simple combat has been completely revamped to hopefully fit a brand new style, being much more developed, and allowing disarms and more complex moved with more weapons (Axes, Daggers, spears, exc.)

Looks great! November can't come soon enough.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TehFluffMan Posted at: 06:21 Jan02 2010 Post ID: 2780877
TehFluffMan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I find it great. I have the Game.
It has more Freedom then the First.
Chosing the Colour of his Robes.
Chosing his Weapons and Armour.
Also, from the Auditore Villia in Monteriggioni (I think) You c[url][/url]n buy and upgrade then Stores and Building and Renovate the Villa.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
Youkou Posted at: 11:05 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817244
Youkou
C:\Program Files
Post Likes: 1
+
+
It SUCKS ..it needs a constant internet connection for PC to play and save, thus if your router fails during gameplay, then you lose all your progress... big fail
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 11:12 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817251
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
lolatyoukoubumbing

Why would you need an internet server to save the game?
It's an offline game.
Now known as
Youkou Posted at: 11:27 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817261
Youkou
C:\Program Files
+
+
They made it like that for security reasons

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801042338/p/1

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/02/17/you-maniacs/

« Last edited by Youkou on Mar 21st 2010 »
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 11:49 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817276
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Wow, sucks for you.

You deserve it for leaving though :/
Now known as
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close