Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

how do i beat thejailer in ther cchapter where katar gets taken away by the fire nation?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ZukoRocksMyWorld Posted at: 15:09 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2560451
ZukoRocksMyWorld
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there a good move i should useAnxiousApplausePray
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jasmin_jnc Posted at: 00:42 Mar06 2009 Post ID: 2564494
jasmin_jnc
*Couture Princess*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
uh don't you mean when you get katara back? Eh

Just avoid fire attacks from him and try to get near him while he is firing at another player.

I can never find a man more truer than my BF *Patrick* *love you always and forever* ~Jasmin

Want to be added to my friend list? You will find me roaming around in forum games so just ask!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:12 Aug29 2012 Post ID: 3144801
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The best way to defeat him is by staying away from him for the most part. Use more powerful moves on him when he's attacking other characters. Make sure to switch to Katara and use the group heal if you notice anyone's health going down. It's very important to keep Katara alive. Then, give him all you've got when he kneels down. He only does this a couple times, but make sure you get to him and attack him the most then.
*Half way through he goes all inferno and has fire at each end of his staff that he'll swing around and just walk. If you're too close it'll hit you. Be aware of that.
*Also try and use the little statues or whatever they are on the platform to help block his floor fire attacks. stand behind one and you won't have to keep running around. **Don't get too close to him while he's throwing his fire otherwise he'll just quit and go after you.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:52 Feb09 2015 Post ID: 3370623
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
its not loading the cutscene after i beat him
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close