Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Bakery Story

If you passed the goal deadline, is there a cheat for that?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mariibunny Posted at: 14:32 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250409
mariibunny
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I want to get a trumpet player, standing bassist and drummer Violin but, I needed to unlock some goals for that and I missed the goals.

Is there a cheat for something like this that could allow me to skips the goals and get the items or is there a cheat that could bring back the goal?

I just want those 3 items.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:04 Jun07 2013 Post ID: 3251408
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IdkDroolRockWiseguy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:50 Sep29 2013 Post ID: 3276267
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well, first all i can tell you now is that, Teamlava sends goals according to Holidays and Celebration months, for example : During the month of October they gave Halloween goals. During November they gave Thanks Giving goals. During December they gave Christmas and snowy goals. Sometimes they dont give goals every month. But when you start playing for the first time on your device you get goals, and you get follow up goals just to explain how to play and to help you out so you have a few neighbors and food and machines and an expanded bakery + a pretty place. You can also buy gems.But if you dont want to buy gems because you dont have monWiseguyey in your credit card. Then TeamLava gives gems for free if you cook a certain amount of food many times. And on droids, there is a way to get FREE gems. Plus if you download/install a TL or Storm8 game you get 6 gems.Wiseguy EvilApplauseDohBrick WallNot TalkingCoolViolin so yea. I think that they give goals according to the month or the holiday, if there is not holiday/celebration then there is no goal, but if its Summer they give Summer goals. if its Fall they give Fall goals. so i think ure a dumb ****** so yea.youre welcome for the help AnxiousApplauseWiseguyWiseguyRockDancingDroolWhistle :* :* :* bye love u, i feel horny.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close