Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Battlefield: Bad Company

Bad Company 2 Preorder

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jam Jar Posted at: 05:11 Dec22 2009 Post ID: 2777340
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Has anyone preorded it yet or planning to.

You get:

4 Vehicle Warfare Unlocks:

1. Improved Vehicle Armour – An Up-Armour package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.

2. Vehicle Alternate Fire - Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armoured vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.

3. Vehicle Motion Sensor – Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.

4. Tracer Dart Pistol – Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.

2 Classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons:

5. M1A1 Submachine Gun – Popular with Paratrooper and Commando units in WW2 for its rate of fire and stopping power the M1A1 is still seen in the hands of paramilitaries today. Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is still a powerful force in the hands of a Battlefield Veteran.

6. M1911 Pistol – Adopted in 1911 by the US Army the M1911 saw heavy service in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Highly customised M1911 are still favored by Special Operations forces for its reliability and the power of its large .45 calibre round.

thats quite alot of preorder bonuses.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sid140 Posted at: 17:05 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807171
sid140
+
+
I have just recently...after I played the demo for 40+ hours, I decided it was worth it.

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
denim007 Posted at: 09:35 Dec20 2011 Post ID: 3083457
denim007
+
+
No i am really busy in my job .

"I recently learned something quite interesting about video games. Many young people have developed incredible hand, eye, and brain coordination in playing these games. The air force believes these kids will be our outstanding pilots should they fly our jets."
condominiums edgewater
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close