Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Bully

help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sk8rat Posted at: 19:12 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117893
sk8rat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
if anyone needs help on bully post it here so everyone knowswhere to find the answers they'er looking for.
hursty 55 Posted at: 08:31 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125279
hursty 55
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi i coluld use some help, first were and when can you get the bike and how many chapters is there
if you dont pay respect too me now when im the evil ruler of the world you wont be laughing at me then ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
tomass-hole Posted at: 13:50 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128555
tomass-hole
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The shop classes, or when you unlock the rest of bullsworth.

there are 6 chapters.

All to my knowledge, and thats alot
Sig Removed and Locked
Aldo"The Guy" Posted at: 04:57 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1139959
Aldo"The Guy"
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi. i cant get the gold suit and its really annoying because ive bought all the clothes from the school and the 2nd hand shop and accubery and ive goten every thing from the carnivle. plz help me
dog2345 Posted at: 14:16 Nov15 2006 Post ID: 1147878
dog2345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you tried looking at your map? In New Coventry, on the map shows a barber shop. If you go to it go inside and you can get new clothes!
Pikkis2 Posted at: 11:52 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175018
Pikkis2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can anyone tell me something about Lance? He is the only boy left on my yearbook? I just cant find him...
goteksvenom Posted at: 13:47 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178833
goteksvenom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b]hey talking about bully the game i just finshed it it was really cool and i really like it but i wanna now just 2 things if any1 could help i would really apricate it pls(i am in chapter 6 and it's called endless summer)

1:i did halloween and christmass feast in the game i really like them alot can i do them agian without starting the game from the begining pls if yes how or when?(at least one of them not both or is there another feast i could attend?)

2:i have all 100% respect from all the gangs(including townies)can i control them not just talk if yes how because i rarly get them with me because to get them i need to pay 1 doller each time

[u]hope any1 could help on both qustions thanks in advance

pls could any1 help me pls[/b][/u]

« Last edited by goteksvenom on Dec 3rd 2006 »
Pikkis2 Posted at: 06:45 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190101
Pikkis2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1: no
2: no
goteksvenom Posted at: 09:30 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190156
goteksvenom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
:( ohh not even a way to get the feasts back at least they come once in a while?
Pikkis2 Posted at: 09:36 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190158
Pikkis2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Halloween is my favorite too.
goteksvenom Posted at: 08:43 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1192665
goteksvenom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea me to i like doing pranks to people lol
and in christmas i like all of it the design of the stuff how they dress to and the skate board works much more better on ice

so you can't get them not even a way without start from the begining?
rubiesnpearls Posted at: 15:58 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210833
rubiesnpearls
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shop Class - any specific hints or tips someone can give as to how to pass these classes? I've only managed to get past the first one and I have no idea what I did differently then from what I'm doing now. I thought maybe I was supposed to engage the L3 button in turning it but now even that doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Homeless guy - I have collected 4 of the 6 radio parts he asked for yet everytime I show up by the school bus and walk through to the other side, nothing is there. I thought maybe I was mistaken and he intended for me to collect and bring back all 6 before he would teach me new moves but now I'm seeing that wasn't the intention. Any help?
BLASTOISE BOY Posted at: 20:18 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233825
BLASTOISE BOY
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Our avatar is the same
tomass-hole Posted at: 14:10 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1235810
tomass-hole
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Dec-2006 rubiesnpearls said:Shop Class - any specific hints or tips someone can give as to how to pass these classes? I've only managed to get past the first one and I have no idea what I did differently then from what I'm doing now. I thought maybe I was supposed to engage the L3 button in turning it but now even that doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Homeless guy - I have collected 4 of the 6 radio parts he asked for yet everytime I show up by the school bus and walk through to the other side, nothing is there. I thought maybe I was mistaken and he intended for me to collect and bring back all 6 before he would teach me new moves but now I'm seeing that wasn't the intention. Any help?
for the homeless guy, you have to wait till a "H" appears on the mini-map. thats when he should teach you.
Sig Removed and Locked
darkdreamer99 Posted at: 15:04 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240408
darkdreamer99
+
+
I got a question.
I just got the game a few hours ago so I'm pretty far behind. I'm stuck on the boss fight with Russle (that's his name, right?) in chapter 1. I need some hints.
I don't have a signature.... -_-
rubiesnpearls Posted at: 07:38 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241232
rubiesnpearls
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Dec-2006 darkdreamer99 said:I got a question.
I just got the game a few hours ago so I'm pretty far behind. I'm stuck on the boss fight with Russle (that's his name, right?) in chapter 1. I need some hints.
Just get in as close as possible to throw some hits whenever you can, which means when you see him pounding on his chest like a gorilla, or getting into position to charge, you have to dodge him or he'll slam you to the wall. If you manage to successfully dodge him, he'll run head-first into the wall and stand there dazed for a few seconds, so that's the perfect time to run up behind him and throw some punches. If he blocks your hits or you see him rearing up for another charge, that's the time to back away and watch him so you can dodge another of his stampedes.
rubiesnpearls Posted at: 07:47 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241238
rubiesnpearls
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Christmas Feast - is this a real mission or did someone title it wrong? One of the questions posted in this forum references being able to repeat this mission along with Halloween Pranks, yet all I'm seeing in the walkthrough guides in regards to Christmas is the mission early in Chapter Three when Jimmy receives the reindeer sweater from his mother at the principal's office. I saved the game right before the Halloween mission started and then started saving in a new spot after that so I can always go back and play that one again, and now I need to know if there is something similar that is Christmas-themed so I can save another spot for it and come back to it at any time after I finish the game.

Thanks!
darkdreamer99 Posted at: 13:17 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241690
darkdreamer99
+
+
Thank you rubiesnpearls. (Though 10 minutes after I posted my little brother beat him easily on his first try O.o).
Though another werid thing that happened to me was when I went to the carnival. I was messing around and randomly stumbled into that fun house. I went through those tunnels and went into that upside-down room. All I did was push the book back in on the bookcase (which I don't know what it did anyway), and I found myself trapped. Tried for about an hour on how to get out. I ended shutting off the game cause I couldn't get out and I lost a lot of my save data. It doesn't matter much though. I'll start new game anyway. I just want to know what that house was all about.
darkdreamer99 Posted at: 13:23 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241703
darkdreamer99
+
+
On 12-Dec-2006 rubiesnpearls said:Shop Class - any specific hints or tips someone can give as to how to pass these classes? I've only managed to get past the first one and I have no idea what I did differently then from what I'm doing now. I thought maybe I was supposed to engage the L3 button in turning it but now even that doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

I had the same problem you had with the shop class. It was always with turning the analog stick counter-clockwise. I found a way on how to do it. On your first try doing it, know what order it was in and when you mess up, right after you finish doing the thing before the thing that messed you up, get a head start (by a second) on it so you'll already be rotating it. Works for me.
salasrojo Posted at: 09:15 Dec29 2006 Post ID: 1249362
salasrojo
+
+
How many chapter does this game have?

htttp://z6.invisionfree.com/Ice_Styles
Press Ctrl+W to visit my download section [ no viruses ] & [ no joke ]
[email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next