Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Favorite Wepons In Call Of Duty 4

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
The Ironhide Posted at: 13:51 Aug10 2008 Post ID: 2372650
The Ironhide
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm a no-scoper, so I basically use M40's and ACOG'd R700's.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sonyâ„¢_Goku Posted at: 21:42 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2375275
Sonyâ„¢_Goku
+
+
On 10-Aug-2008 The Ironhide said:I'm a no-scoper, so I basically use M40's and ACOG'd R700's.
A good choice
The Ironhide Posted at: 12:58 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2376069
The Ironhide
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, I've been no-scoping for, I believe, 7 Prestiges Smile.
g33k Posted at: 19:52 Sep19 2008 Post ID: 2428880
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
I would guess ummm... Since I don't play online... The USP 45 for pistol and MP5 for sub (no scope) M4A1 SOP MOD for sighted gun and R700 for sight and M95 SAW(i think that is what it is called) for machine gun and Javelin for heavy weapon
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
kairiloverX Posted at: 16:40 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435463
kairiloverX
+
+
Class: Fergunator:
Gun: AK-74u (Sometimes, I change to Skorpion/MP5 for Camo training)
-Attachment: Red-Dot Sight
-Camo: Red Tiger (Yeah, baby!)
Handgun: Gold Desert Eagle or USP45
Special Nade: Smoke (I woudl never use Flash/Stun anyway...)
Perk 1: 3 Frags/Bandolier (I just started using Bandolier, so I haven't decided which I like best)
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand (every so often I use Overkill and my ACOG-Dragunov)
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Class: i Is A gHoSt
Gun: P90/Skorpion (just started using Skorpion, so I don't know yet)
-Attachment: Silencer
-Camo: Digital
Handgun: Silenced USP45
Special Nade: Smoke
Perk 1: 3 Frags (every one in a while Claymores because I totally beast at Frag throwing)
Perk 2: UAV Jammer
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning (Dead Silence if One-On-One)

Class: Em-Ten-4teen:
Gun: M1014 Shotgun (obviously)
-Attachment: Grip
-Camo: Digital
Handgun: Gold DEagle or USP45
Special Nade: Flash/Smoke
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Sometimes I make a class with Steady Aim, ACOG-Dragunov, and Gold DEagle. The other two are for friends, plus there's nothing else I really want to ever use...

« Last edited by kairiloverX on Sep 24th 2008 »
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
XxElvisIsIrishx Posted at: 14:01 Oct01 2008 Post ID: 2442288
XxElvisIsIrishx
+
+
Practically all the time i play hardcore search and destroy so i dont really have one for the others but it would probably be=
in hardcore
G3 and dragunov
perks: x3 stun, overkill(oviusly), extreme cond.

i think it is M14 (the assalt rifle that looks like the sniper) and M4
silenced and r d s
perks: claymores, overkill, extreme cond.

in a normal one
i change around all the time but usually
M4

Add me xbox live its my name on this too
desertfusion Posted at: 18:37 Oct19 2008 Post ID: 2458298
desertfusion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anything works. Except the G36C.

Favourites are the G3 and That other semi auto assault rifle.

RPD for LMG.
Shotungs just fail really.
MP5 or P90, Skorpion and Mini Uzi fail also.
M40A3 for sniper.
willyWillba Posted at: 00:49 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2473758
willyWillba
+
+
mine are
m40 acog
barret
m4
and goldEvil dragunov
zeldafan11 Posted at: 14:25 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474226
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
i like
r700
p90
supressed handguns
shotgun with green sight
m16 genadier
anything with red sight
m21 supressed
grenadiers in general
claymores

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Nov 8th 2008 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
The M Posted at: 16:51 Dec22 2008 Post ID: 2504635
The M
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SNIPER RIFLES... has to be. the feeling you get when you take someone out from 100-200 meters away... the best.

Add me on Ps3 JamesMonty
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 05:16 Dec28 2008 Post ID: 2507228
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Assault Rifle: AK-47 W/ ACOG
Sub-Machine Gun: MP5 W/ ACOG
Light Machine Gun: M60E4 W/ ACOG
Shotgun: M1014 W/ Grip
Sniper Rifle: R700 Standard
Now known as
kairiloverX Posted at: 18:37 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514758
kairiloverX
+
+
@The M: Yep, the feeling's amazing. I just wish I was good at it... :(
@CRAZY CHEATS: ACOG with an SMG? I don't get it...

Anyway, my favorite, by far, is the AK-74u. Nothing beats that gun. Next comes:
2. Skorpion (the accuracy just can't be beat)
3. Mini-Uzi (Sure is fun to no-scope Smile )
4. P90 (Meh, it's badass on splitscreen, but there's just something about it that I don't like online)
5. M1014 (So much fun Smile )
. MP5 (This has got to be the worst SMG... Why do some people prefer it over others?)
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 12:30 Jan12 2009 Post ID: 2518647
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
ACOG works AMAZINGLY in HCSD, as you don't want to get to close, and Suppressors don't realy work.
Now known as
g33k Posted at: 21:56 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2524295
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Lemme see since getting live...

Fav gun is G36C (OWNAGE)
Next is MP5 (best sub evera)
3.M40A3
4.AK-47
Then others... XD rofl lol MP5=OWNAGE. I really love the silencer on there and my ACOG works great on it some times.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 07:54 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524588
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
AK-47 is, without a doubt, the best gun in the game
Now known as
kairiloverX Posted at: 15:55 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524854
kairiloverX
+
+
AK-47 = Eww!!! lol, I can't stand this gun. If I'm gonna use an Assault Rifle, there's no friggin way I'd take that over like an M4 for example.

G36C: Amazing for camping, but that's about it... :/
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:24 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526460
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah, G36C is pretty good, but not as good as AK-47. Seriously,it's amazing when you're good at it, a lot of people use it
Now known as
b4bodo Posted at: 23:51 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599442
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
seriously?

snipers = win. well not draganov. (thats THE most fail gun in the game.)
m40a3 r700 and barret .50cal are acceptable. the others make me angry.

assault. G36C cant get any better. dont really like ak-47 due to its kick. m16 is good but only with red dot, (it tends to miss alot more than it hits.) m16 and g3 are win material (highly accurate and 1 hit in hc modes.)the rest are average. but not carbine i HATE that gun. the red dot fails and always moves.

smg. i <3 smgs. mp5 is great. too much kick with red dot but slap on a silencer and its an automatic win. p90 is alright. the only reason its used is because of its high fire rate and ammo capacity (which are both high) hit on red dot and double tap and you increace accuracy as well as fire rate. uzi. the only reason i use this is because its the golden. PERIOD. scorpion. perhaps the best and worst gun in the game. EXTREMELY accurate but its ammo capacity is sooo low.
ak-74u. now the ak74u is my ABSOLUTE favorite gun... if i was stupid. i mean i have no idea where to line up the sight on this gun. the iron sight has the random little bar on it that annoys me so much. i always aim with the top of it and miss. i hate it.

LMG. the only reason these are used is so juggernoobs never have to reload. i hate them period. but ill still use the guns. only for golden =]

shotguns. are awesome. the first one is bad because of the pump action but if you put on double tap (yeah, i know.) it cuts the pump action out almost completly. m1014 is great for rushing. one shot on any game mode (provided your close enough) just hit on grip and bandolier, sleight of hand and extreme conditioning and you basically rip up the map.(provided your good enough.)

blue perk. c4 = bad
special grenade x3 = only ever use this at the start of a prestige. (rank 53, prestige 9.)
rpg-7 = great for teamkilling *sarcastic laughter*
claymore x2 = never really use it. only people who never watch their backs need this =].
frag x 3 = great if you spam nades EVERYWHERE.
bandolier = <3, can never get enough ammo.
bomb squad = totally eliminated this when i realised to look for red lines before walking into a door.

Red perk.
stopping power = must have. always use it except when you want double tap uav jammer or sleight of hand. which is rarely ever.
juggernaut = no comment.
sleight of hand = basically only used if your rushing. or if your lmging without juggernoob on.
double tap = lame. except when your using p90 or uzi. it actually makes them more accurate. these guns shoot in a figure 8 motionbut with double tap on the usually skip the outer parts and focus on where your aiming
overkill = never use it. i dont need it. why start with 2 guns when you can just pick one up. also d eagle defeats the purpose of this perk.
uav jammer = great for ninja defusing
sonic boom = never used.

green perk
xtrm conditioning = only used for rushing with shottys.
steady aim = essential for no scoping. great for hip firing.
last stand = can you get any worse. not only do you get the opportunity to kill the other guys you also get the chance to let others steal their kill... -.- i absolutely hate this perk
martydom = noob.
deep impact = whats the point? go around the wall.
iron lungs= only used for sniping which is nullified when you get acog.
dead silence = win. cant beat the feeling of kniving someone in the back and swears at you for hacking because they couldnt hear you.
eavesdrop = wtf whats the point in this.

attachments
red dot sight = its great for many different things and in most cases better than the standard iron sights. (with the exception of mp5 silenced and all snipers. LOL)
silencer = great for normal modes. kinda nullified in hard core with the exception on mp5 which is only good with silencer.
acog (pronounced A.C.O.G not aye cog.) = great for speed sniping and some assaults lame for everything else.
grip = hardly ever used.
sniper scope. = only used in sniping.

all in all my fave is g36c with red dot or silencer with bandolier, stopping power or in certain situations uav jammer or double tap and sleight of hand, and steady aim or dead silence.

thats my evaluation. if you have something to say about it thats fine. Shame
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:28 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599510
kairiloverX
+
+
^ So now you got me all dedicated. Smile Here's CoDW@W:

Rifles:
SVT - Extremely strong. For a rifleman, this is probably the best gun (well besides the M1A1 perhaps). Yeah, it has kick, but it really doesn't have bad accuracy at all. No attachment for me.
Gewehr - Very, VERY good accuracy. I'd use an Apperture with this, because with the sight, the little dot barely moves AT ALL.
M1 Garand - The worst gun in the game, bar none. With an absolutely pathetic rate of fire, and nothing making it even a little better than the SVT for example, it just sucks. However, I have heard from friends that the Sniper version of this kicks major butt. Smile
STG - Extremely weak, but the RoF makes up for it. It's really good for a rifleman trying to get into SMGing. Just slap on Steady Aim. (And no attachment)
M1A1 - A very good gun in general. Probably the best gun in the game considering that anyone can win with it. Really that's all I have to say. Smile Box magazine for me.

SMGs:
Thompson - Fantastic gun. Not a whole lot of kick, and it kinda shoots to the upper left. :/ But no matter what it's just a great gun. Stopping Power and Steady Aim make this gun one BAMF. I use Round Drum or nothing.
MP40 - Man, screw you guys that use this n00by gun. This gun is just WAY too strong. Totally overpowered. I get screwed over almost all of the time when I go up against someone with this. The one redeeming factor imo is the silencer. Because it's not too strong, and it's reduced range makes it actually manageable.
Type 100 - This gun is great, especially from the hip. The only problem is the weird, loud, kick thing it does. It's not too bad, but when you use the Thompson for a while, it just seems WAY too "kicky". Box Mag.
Ppsh - This gun... VEry very fast RoF, but the power sucks. And most of all, it reloads EXTREMELY slow. I'd definitely use Round Drum because of the slow reload.

I'll finish later. Smile

« Last edited by kairiloverX on Apr 15th 2009 »
b4bodo Posted at: 18:44 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2600042
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you guys want me to edit it so its more reader friendly next time im on ill give it a try.

anyways...

very good points but svt i feel was very bad with the iron sights. but as soon as apperture sight or telescoptic sight is put on its an awesome gun (for me, you obviously dont feel the same Evil )

also m1 garand is only ever good with sniper scope. it gains the strength of a sniper (usually one hit with stopping power) and its comparable to m21.

if you dont like the unlockable sights of the rifles id just put on suppresor or silencer (i forget which goes to which)

i love gewehr. its like awesomeness in a tube that propells metal pellets through the pressure caused by the gun powder exploding. (this is a wild guess. i didnt take any sciences since year 10 which was my 10th year at school. since im from new zealand i guess thats a 10th grader in america. im now a year 12.) anyway you put anything on this gun and it owns. my fave is rifle nade to make people get gutted when you tube them across the map. the apperture is alright but since the sights on this is already good i wouldnt put it on and hit on silencer or rifle grenade.

m1a1 i feel is exactly like m1 garand. dont like it and since it cant get sniper scope ( i cant remember if it can or not but i dont think it did.) its actually worse the the garand.

STG-44 wow. wow. wow. love the gun. put on suppresor and you can kill anything. especially kangaroos. anyway dispite its low rate of fire (which is actually higher than all the rest of the rifles.) you can put on double tap to speed it up. also sleight of hand might be on the cards due to the slow reload time if your rushing.

cant be bothered with the smgs. there all great gotta love ppsh. Eh

« Last edited by b4bodo on Apr 16th 2009 »
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close