Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 4. First | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 2198935 Posted at: 14-Apr-2008 16:04:32
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
I have MANY, but one that I can think of off the top of my head is when I was at Overgrowth. I shot an Airstrike in a random place and got 5 KILLS!!! Is that not awesome?
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 2204479 Posted at: 17-Apr-2008 19:59:18
Wildfire000
+
Ok lol I do that all the time but pretty sweet man.
+
Post ID: 2204988 Posted at: 18-Apr-2008 07:35:34
kairiloverX
+
I got another one! One time I was just sitting in a room, facing the door, just waiting to kill people. I got a 15 Kill Streak!!!! But that's not the half of it... This guy thought he was gonna be smart, so he threw a grenade up at me. So I was like, WHAT DO I DO?!? So, I threw it back, and the guy ran right in front of it, and it blew up in his face! I was like, "DUDE I JUST KILLED YOU WITH YOUR OWN GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
+
Post ID: 2214343 Posted at: 24-Apr-2008 19:46:37
Magnet5077
+
lol, I was sniping once, I didn't know how many headshots I had with the Dragonov, and I killed 2 guys one shot 2 headshots, and Challenge Complete!!! Dragonov expert II it was cool
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
+
Post ID: 2216440 Posted at: 26-Apr-2008 12:41:43
Magnet5077
+
I was just sniping, I planted a claymore, some how the system glitched (or server) and all over the place where I was sniping were claymores, this one guy on my team, came up and said, "wow, now someone got busy," it was hilarious. I don't know how that happened. but it did. and then when one guy from the other team kept coming up, he kept dieing, and then I got a 17 kill streak from him, it was awsome!!!
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
+
Post ID: 2219057 Posted at: 27-Apr-2008 18:07:22
Intoxication
+
When I got my first kill with an airstrike

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
+
Post ID: 2220333 Posted at: 28-Apr-2008 18:40:29
Wildfire000
+
LOL what you gatta get 5 kill for and airstrike lol!
+
Post ID: 2220922 Posted at: 29-Apr-2008 09:04:15
Twilight Man
Banned
+
It was Winter Crash, I killed 3 people, all of a sudden a rocket got shot at me, it missed but I knew there was another one coming, So I jumped over the ledge and landed, then he shot another rocket at me and I died :(
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
+
Post ID: 2232799 Posted at: 08-May-2008 20:14:13
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 1
+
Got Air-Strike, let it rip, next thing you know I've got enough kills for another one. How convenient.

« Last edited by RJ Fighter on May 8th 2008 »
+
Post ID: 2232811 Posted at: 08-May-2008 20:21:15
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 5
+
Just today I was playing S&D and had UAV. Used it. Saw 2 guys were around the corner. They were last 2 we needed to win. I turn the corner and they both have thier backs to me just crouching there touching eachother. Right on the stairs. I go and own them with my AK47. :P
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
+
Post ID: 2236642 Posted at: 12-May-2008 01:44:27
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
I killed everyone on S&D...

Weird...

+
Post ID: 2243431 Posted at: 17-May-2008 21:39:39
kairiloverX
+
Ok, I didn't really do anything special, but I was shooting this guy on "District" (I think) and he goes behind a wall. So, I was like, "I'm gonna be smart and wait til he comes back!" Then I was like, "Oh crap, he can come over this wall!" So I looked up and this guy jumps down and friggin stabs me in mid-air! I would've been really po'd, but it was really cool!

Just yesterday I was playing on Bog and I had 100 points. This other guy was kicking serious @ss, and he had 120. I was like, "Dude, [insert name] is gonna win..." Next thing I know, I get UAV, see a guy sneaking up on me, so I turn around and kill him. So, now we were tied. I see this guy run across right in front of me and I was like, "Crap, I gotta go for it!" So I chase him down and stab him. I literally yelled in the microphone!

« Last edited by kairiloverX on May 17th 2008 »
+
Post ID: 2261132 Posted at: 31-May-2008 21:26:03
WeedMan™
Banned
+
My favorite Online moment was when i beat my kill strike of 25 with 32...

Yeah thats right...Don't beleive? My GT is in my Sig...add me and you'll see....and if you try to dis me. go ahead..
I The Forgotten Saints I
12 Wins 1 Loss
Old Member = WeedMan?
Can you guess who i am?
+
Post ID: 2297353 Posted at: 25-Jun-2008 06:07:47
bobby digital
+
Ahh.. Two favourites.. map is backlot.. at the big broken building looking at Flag B, has two sets of stairs on either side.

First, i got killed by a noob sniper when i was on the other side of the map, ruined my streak so i came running across with a vengeance, ran up the side with the couch in the first room, walked in quietly to see all the people, saw the noob in the same spot, a few teammates behind him, so i dash up to his team and stab two in the face, run back to him for another melee, walked into the next part 2 more kills, then stabbed the 6th guy running up the opposite stairs and ran across to the stairs i came up to, to stab the original sniper again for my 7th kill, from 0 to helicopter with a knife, was mint..! =D?

Second, running up one of the stairs and a UAV came on just in time, someone spawned behind me as i ran up and he followed real tightly trying to knife, i saw the dot and jumped directly back, not turning at all and slashed him without looking at him, i was in the mode x_x

alot more goodies, but those are my stand out ones.. wowaW!
+
Post ID: 2381260 Posted at: 15-Aug-2008 11:02:27
The Ironhide
+
The BIGGEST moment I have ever had is when I jumped off the roof of the Pipeline factory, span in the air, and no-scoped someone in the head, then died, and got 'Goodbye' challenge completed at same time :D.

« Last edited by The Ironhide on Aug 15th 2008 »
+
Post ID: 2394530 Posted at: 24-Aug-2008 01:24:42
kairiloverX
+
On 25-Jun-2008 bobby digital said:Ahh.. Two favourites.. map is backlot.. at the big broken building looking at Flag B, has two sets of stairs on either side.

First, i got killed by a noob sniper when i was on the other side of the map, ruined my streak so i came running across with a vengeance, ran up the side with the couch in the first room, walked in quietly to see all the people, saw the noob in the same spot, a few teammates behind him, so i dash up to his team and stab two in the face, run back to him for another melee, walked into the next part 2 more kills, then stabbed the 6th guy running up the opposite stairs and ran across to the stairs i came up to, to stab the original sniper again for my 7th kill, from 0 to helicopter with a knife, was mint..! =D?

Second, running up one of the stairs and a UAV came on just in time, someone spawned behind me as i ran up and he followed real tightly trying to knife, i saw the dot and jumped directly back, not turning at all and slashed him without looking at him, i was in the mode x_x

alot more goodies, but those are my stand out ones.. wowaW!
Oh, by "mode", you mean "BEAST WARRIOR MODE!" Don't you? lol, I always say that when I go crazy on someone.

I was playing Wet Work and these two guys were facing eachother, and I could see one of the guy's backs. The guy I couldn't see put the guy I could see in Last Stand, then the guy in Last Stand killed the other guy, and his Martyrdom went off and kill the guy with Last Stand. I was friggin furious! So, long story short, I went "BEAST WARRIOR MODE" on those bitca's (Buffy reference) and won by like 125 to 65. After I won I was like, "OOHHHH YYEEAAHHHHH!!!!!!" My mom was like, "Are you okay?"
+
Post ID: 2507501 Posted at: 28-Dec-2008 17:03:40
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Floating foot in COD5
Now known as
+
Post ID: 2517044 Posted at: 10-Jan-2009 09:25:07
kairiloverX
+
^ What's that?

Anyway, I love when people are glitching and you know where the glitches are. Sometimes I'll just sit there and wait for cheaters. It's a huge self esteem booster.
+
Post ID: 2517054 Posted at: 10-Jan-2009 09:39:52
WWII Corporal
+
My first kill... I was fooling around because I was pretty sure I'd never get someone... and i found a sniper lying down totally oblivious that i was behind him. I sat for a few minutes contemplating what i should do and finally decided on something.

I lay next to them and started cooking a grenade, and just held it till it went off!

It's always funny when you chase someone for a long time shooting at them, but they never notice you because you havent hit.
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
+
Post ID: 2517393 Posted at: 10-Jan-2009 16:26:19
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
On 10-Jan-2009 kairiloverX said:^ What's that?

Anyway, I love when people are glitching and you know where the glitches are. Sometimes I'll just sit there and wait for cheaters. It's a huge self esteem booster.
A foot, bobing up and down in mid-air.
Chek it out on youtube.
Never works with arms though....
Now known as
+
Displaying Page 1 of 4. First | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last | Go To Page:

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree