Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Funny/Cool/Unforgettable Online Moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
kairiloverX Posted at: 15:08 Feb01 2009 Post ID: 2533785
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just played CoD4 for a while, and every single time I recieved an Airstrike, I got 2 kills. And I had an Airstrike about 2-3 times per match.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 09:25 Feb04 2009 Post ID: 2535979
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I find airstrikes and artillery strikes useless
Now known as
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:33 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537460
kairiloverX
+
+
Actually I can kill at least one person with an Airstrike. With Artillery, I can't kill anyone. :/
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:30 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537655
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Artillery is slow, and pretty useless, but demolishes where it's been called in.
Now known as
WWII Corporal Posted at: 14:06 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539197
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got last stand once and it glitched.
I ended up with an automatic rifle instead of a pistol, and got 4 kills sitting out in the open before someone got me.

I spent the whole day trying to figure out how it happened, and wondered how it looked to see a guy with broken legs wielding an automatic weapon in one hand, demolishing the other team!
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:42 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539418
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
What?
Weird....
Like to find out how that works
Now known as
superboy Posted at: 16:58 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553093
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Wow.This once I was on Shipment,I got an airstrike,so I used it.I aimed in like,the best spot,and you know what happened?Got like,a 20 kill streak with one airstrike.Probably more,but my game didn't read all of the Kill Streak,just read up to 18.
47 Posted at: 00:08 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575338
+
+
The way you do that glitch is stand here another weapon and just before you enter last stand hold the button so you switch to the weapon lying on the ground there you that's how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...=related
Sig - dark_wolf_33
PSN - SCARFACE-47
Msn - [email protected]

[/color]
[color=gold]click 47[color=silver][/center]
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:49 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577505
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Double post by Superboy deleted.
That was also flaming, so be careful.

Anyway, that glitch is pretty terrible
Now known as
superboy Posted at: 10:46 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578156
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Sorry,dude.I meant no offense to Kairi.But still,their aiming skill with a sniper must suck,since they took FOREVER to kill the enemy.No offense.But still,I'm pretty sure I apologized for double posting.If I didn't then sorry again.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:12 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578354
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Tis quite alright
And yes, must be pretty bad
It wasn't a bad flame, but you never know
Now known as
kairiloverX Posted at: 20:09 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580258
kairiloverX
+
+
On 21-Mar-2009 superboy said:Sorry,dude.I meant no offense to Kairi.But still,their aiming skill with a sniper must suck,since they took FOREVER to kill the enemy.No offense.But still,I'm pretty sure I apologized for double posting.If I didn't then sorry again.
Wait, why would I be offended? Did you delete something CRAZY CHEATS?

When I play with my buds (from my town; 2 of them) I usually like suck really bad for a few matches. So, for example:
We played the first match: I get 2 kills... (it was Roundhouse, I wasn't mad. Smile )
we played the second match: They beat me, still by a lot, but not as bad as the first time.
We play the final match: I end up beating them both by 11 kills. :/

And it almost always happens like this. They win a couple matches, then I complete pwn them. Evil

« Last edited by kairiloverX on Mar 23rd 2009 »
Twilight Warior Posted at: 13:42 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580598
Twilight Warior
+
+
dont play online much unless im at my uncles
but like unlike a few people im a Excellent Sniper. i pwn my friends everytime i get on
Back partially
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:44 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580653
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yes I did delete something

I was playing in Makin, doing terrible, picked up a Browning, got dogs, died, got another Browning, got dogs again
Now known as
WWII Corporal Posted at: 19:23 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599178
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was in Cod WaW in hangar, and there were little plastic containers of gasoline on a shelf. I decided to snipe one for fun...and it whizzed into the air and smacked another guy in the face!
I got credited for a headshot lol.
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
kairiloverX Posted at: 19:36 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599193
kairiloverX
+
+
^ Dude that's awesome!!

I've done this a couple times:
I'm heading to this one area of a map (not a specific area, I just happen to be running to that place). So I end up getting Radar on the way there. (this is usually how it I do it) I see that 1-2 people are in the room, and kill both of them. No I shoot Artillery in a good spot. Get a kill. I try to leave the room, and someone comes in, so I kill him. So I wait a second, and another guy runs in. I kill him. I call dogs. So, now I'm like, "God these guys are retarded. They just keep running through here!". So I stay there for a while killing person after person (usually popping out of the room for a while).

So we obviously win, right? :p Of course. Then the other team yells at me for camping! I'm just like, "Well, I'm not trying to man, you guys just keep running in here. If people are running at you over and over, why would you get up and leave?"

Actually that happens quite a bit. Smile
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:09 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599876
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
i was in backlot and i was in a "dance" with someone from the other team, we kept spinning around trying to knife eachother until i finally got my pistol (after around 45 seconds) and shot him

i was doing really bad in a wetwork match and i finally started getting good and i got creamed by a sniper, then for some reason i spawned behind him (0_0) shot him once with my pistol and when he turned around, i knifed him, he then hunted me down because he was P'd at me

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
b4bodo Posted at: 16:45 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601573
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so im on crossfire (hcsnd) and im the only one left vs 4 guys. i clear out the room near b (which there was no one there) so i decided to try get the 100 for planting before i died. im camping near the bomb and see a guy so i snipe him with a deagle and there were only 3 left. i knew i was going to lose so i shot a sad face into a wall...

3X HEADSHOTs!!!

extremely epic. they were all like HACKER!!! and i was like i was just drawing pics in the wall =] they were so angry. and it was the final round (3-3) and i was on a bad connection. it was so sweet.
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 09:15 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602129
kairiloverX
+
+
^ That is probably literally the coolest thing I've ever heard.

I'm using a Trench Gun on Asylum. I turn the corner where there are stairs leading to the upstairs area (obviously). There's these three guys "sniping" (idk, they were retarded) through holes in the boarded up wall. I'm like, "Really?" So I needed Trench Gun challenges. I ran up behind them, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. Kill all of them without anyone realizing I was shooting. Then I turned and there was a guy camping laying down by the stairs. So I run up the stairs, like I didn't see him. Evil And I jump, and BOOM. Kill him too. It was so legendary.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 11:30 Apr20 2009 Post ID: 2603720
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
sweet^

just yesterday i was playing hardcore team deathmatch in showdown and the stairs where most fighting is i was going up and someone on my team was going down and i was in the way i guess and the person trying to get down got killed and yelled at me calling me a noob when they were using a grenade launcher and tried to shoot me with it because i was in their way, i laughed so hard, because he wouldn't shut up about it the whole time

glitched online by getting the primary weapon last stand and wouldn't die and no i'm not the one in that youtube video, i ended up getting a 45 kill streak and this was in bog

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close