Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Funny/Cool/Unforgettable Online Moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
kairiloverX Posted at: 16:04 Apr14 2008 Post ID: 2198935
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have MANY, but one that I can think of off the top of my head is when I was at Overgrowth. I shot an Airstrike in a random place and got 5 KILLS!!! Is that not awesome?
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Wildfire000 Posted at: 19:59 Apr17 2008 Post ID: 2204479
Wildfire000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok lol I do that all the time but pretty sweet man.
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:35 Apr18 2008 Post ID: 2204988
kairiloverX
+
+
I got another one! One time I was just sitting in a room, facing the door, just waiting to kill people. I got a 15 Kill Streak!!!! But that's not the half of it... This guy thought he was gonna be smart, so he threw a grenade up at me. So I was like, WHAT DO I DO?!? So, I threw it back, and the guy ran right in front of it, and it blew up in his face! I was like, "DUDE I JUST KILLED YOU WITH YOUR OWN GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Magnet5077 Posted at: 19:46 Apr24 2008 Post ID: 2214343
Magnet5077
+
+
lol, I was sniping once, I didn't know how many headshots I had with the Dragonov, and I killed 2 guys one shot 2 headshots, and Challenge Complete!!! Dragonov expert II it was cool
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
Magnet5077 Posted at: 12:41 Apr26 2008 Post ID: 2216440
Magnet5077
+
+
I was just sniping, I planted a claymore, some how the system glitched (or server) and all over the place where I was sniping were claymores, this one guy on my team, came up and said, "wow, now someone got busy," it was hilarious. I don't know how that happened. but it did. and then when one guy from the other team kept coming up, he kept dieing, and then I got a 17 kill streak from him, it was awsome!!!
Hey!!! Wassup!?! I like playing Call of Duty 4 a lot, so add me!!! Uxxgotxxownd PSN only... sorry Xbox 360 gamers...
Intoxication Posted at: 18:07 Apr27 2008 Post ID: 2219057
Intoxication
+
+
When I got my first kill with an airstrike Smile

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Wildfire000 Posted at: 18:40 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2220333
Wildfire000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LOL what you gatta get 5 kill for and airstrike lol!
Twilight Man Posted at: 09:04 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220922
Twilight Man
+
+
It was Winter Crash, I killed 3 people, all of a sudden a rocket got shot at me, it missed but I knew there was another one coming, So I jumped over the ledge and landed, then he shot another rocket at me and I died :(
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
RJ Fighter Posted at: 20:14 May08 2008 Post ID: 2232799
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Got Air-Strike, let it rip, next thing you know I've got enough kills for another one. How convenient.

« Last edited by RJ Fighter on May 8th 2008 »
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:21 May08 2008 Post ID: 2232811
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Just today I was playing S&D and had UAV. Used it. Saw 2 guys were around the corner. They were last 2 we needed to win. I turn the corner and they both have thier backs to me just crouching there touching eachother. Right on the stairs. I go and own them with my AK47. :P
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Gamerad Posted at: 01:44 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236642
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I killed everyone on S&D...

Weird...

kairiloverX Posted at: 21:39 May17 2008 Post ID: 2243431
kairiloverX
+
+
Ok, I didn't really do anything special, but I was shooting this guy on "District" (I think) and he goes behind a wall. So, I was like, "I'm gonna be smart and wait til he comes back!" Then I was like, "Oh crap, he can come over this wall!" So I looked up and this guy jumps down and friggin stabs me in mid-air! I would've been really po'd, but it was really cool! Thumbs Up

Just yesterday I was playing on Bog and I had 100 points. This other guy was kicking serious @ss, and he had 120. I was like, "Dude, [insert name] is gonna win..." Next thing I know, I get UAV, see a guy sneaking up on me, so I turn around and kill him. So, now we were tied. I see this guy run across right in front of me and I was like, "Crap, I gotta go for it!" So I chase him down and stab him. I literally yelled in the microphone!

« Last edited by kairiloverX on May 17th 2008 »
WeedMan� Posted at: 21:26 May31 2008 Post ID: 2261132
WeedMan�
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
My favorite Online moment was when i beat my kill strike of 25 with 32...

Yeah thats right...Don't beleive? My GT is in my Sig...add me and you'll see....and if you try to dis me. go ahead..
I The Forgotten Saints I
12 Wins 1 Loss
Old Member = WeedMan?
Can you guess who i am?
bobby digital Posted at: 06:07 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297353
bobby digital
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ahh.. Two favourites.. map is backlot.. at the big broken building looking at Flag B, has two sets of stairs on either side.

First, i got killed by a noob sniper when i was on the other side of the map, ruined my streak so i came running across with a vengeance, ran up the side with the couch in the first room, walked in quietly to see all the people, saw the noob in the same spot, a few teammates behind him, so i dash up to his team and stab two in the face, run back to him for another melee, walked into the next part 2 more kills, then stabbed the 6th guy running up the opposite stairs and ran across to the stairs i came up to, to stab the original sniper again for my 7th kill, from 0 to helicopter with a knife, was mint..! =D?

Second, running up one of the stairs and a UAV came on just in time, someone spawned behind me as i ran up and he followed real tightly trying to knife, i saw the dot and jumped directly back, not turning at all and slashed him without looking at him, i was in the mode x_x

alot more goodies, but those are my stand out ones.. wowaW!
The Ironhide Posted at: 11:02 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381260
The Ironhide
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The BIGGEST moment I have ever had is when I jumped off the roof of the Pipeline factory, span in the air, and no-scoped someone in the head, then died, and got 'Goodbye' challenge completed at same time :D.

« Last edited by The Ironhide on Aug 15th 2008 »
kairiloverX Posted at: 01:24 Aug24 2008 Post ID: 2394530
kairiloverX
+
+
On 25-Jun-2008 bobby digital said:Ahh.. Two favourites.. map is backlot.. at the big broken building looking at Flag B, has two sets of stairs on either side.

First, i got killed by a noob sniper when i was on the other side of the map, ruined my streak so i came running across with a vengeance, ran up the side with the couch in the first room, walked in quietly to see all the people, saw the noob in the same spot, a few teammates behind him, so i dash up to his team and stab two in the face, run back to him for another melee, walked into the next part 2 more kills, then stabbed the 6th guy running up the opposite stairs and ran across to the stairs i came up to, to stab the original sniper again for my 7th kill, from 0 to helicopter with a knife, was mint..! =D?

Second, running up one of the stairs and a UAV came on just in time, someone spawned behind me as i ran up and he followed real tightly trying to knife, i saw the dot and jumped directly back, not turning at all and slashed him without looking at him, i was in the mode x_x

alot more goodies, but those are my stand out ones.. wowaW!
Oh, by "mode", you mean "BEAST WARRIOR MODE!" Don't you? lol, I always say that when I go crazy on someone.

I was playing Wet Work and these two guys were facing eachother, and I could see one of the guy's backs. The guy I couldn't see put the guy I could see in Last Stand, then the guy in Last Stand killed the other guy, and his Martyrdom went off and kill the guy with Last Stand. I was friggin furious! So, long story short, I went "BEAST WARRIOR MODE" on those bitca's (Buffy reference) and won by like 125 to 65. After I won I was like, "OOHHHH YYEEAAHHHHH!!!!!!" My mom was like, "Are you okay?"
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:03 Dec28 2008 Post ID: 2507501
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Floating foot in COD5
Now known as
kairiloverX Posted at: 09:25 Jan10 2009 Post ID: 2517044
kairiloverX
+
+
^ What's that?

Anyway, I love when people are glitching and you know where the glitches are. Sometimes I'll just sit there and wait for cheaters. It's a huge self esteem booster.
WWII Corporal Posted at: 09:39 Jan10 2009 Post ID: 2517054
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My first kill... I was fooling around because I was pretty sure I'd never get someone... and i found a sniper lying down totally oblivious that i was behind him. I sat for a few minutes contemplating what i should do and finally decided on something.

I lay next to them and started cooking a grenade, and just held it till it went off!

It's always funny when you chase someone for a long time shooting at them, but they never notice you because you havent hit.
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:26 Jan10 2009 Post ID: 2517393
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
On 10-Jan-2009 kairiloverX said:^ What's that?

Anyway, I love when people are glitching and you know where the glitches are. Sometimes I'll just sit there and wait for cheaters. It's a huge self esteem booster.
A foot, bobing up and down in mid-air.
Chek it out on youtube.
Never works with arms though....
Now known as
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close