Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Favorites fo Zombies

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
exploding typhoon Posted at: 21:24 Feb03 2011 Post ID: 2961008
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
+
So, I'm wondering what your favorite combination's and tactics are for Zombie mode. Example: I like to get in rather close in zombies(even though it's a pretty retarded idea) so I like to use the Bowie Knife, Ballistic Knife, and Jugger-Nog. The Bowie Knife is a highly damaging weapon, killing zombies in one hit until wave 11, so it suits my needs well. The Ballistic Knife speeds up my melee, which further increases the BK's usefulness, and you can use it while downed, making short work of any passing zombie and doing some damage to ones further away(if you hit). With Jugger-Nog I can take more hits, which in turn allows me to kill more zombies. The Monkey Bomb can be useful, but it's not a necessity for me. It also helps to have a shotgun or the Thundergun to clear out swarms before they get to close. So come on, tell me what you do!

« Last edited by exploding typhoon on Feb 3rd 2011 »
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 03:44 Feb04 2011 Post ID: 2961109
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Run around like a headless chicken until me & mates die.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
MonkeyD.Luffy Posted at: 11:39 Feb05 2011 Post ID: 2961525
MonkeyD.Luffy
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like to drink vodka and go around killing ANYONE who gets in my way until I die.

Msn: [email protected]
Axionas Posted at: 11:57 Feb05 2011 Post ID: 2961529
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
+
My tactic, do the item booster trick. Then get the ballistic Knife and the ray gun.
Upgrade those so I have the Kraus Refibulator and Porter's Raygun. Open all doors and run around till highest round. Use monkey's when your teamates are down. Simple. : )
Jirachi X Posted at: 23:32 Feb09 2011 Post ID: 2962910
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I love getting the Zombies in a huge group and then running around the stage and then firing my MP40 at them to rack me up massive ammounds of points.
I'm gone - bye
Laser catz Posted at: 17:46 Feb12 2011 Post ID: 2963747
Laser catz
+
+
Decided to revive this forum a little. Getting a upgraded M16 and camping in a corner with a mate next to an emergency exit door. By the way Fluffy, what's the item boosting trick? I've heard of the one on the new Ascension map. Turn the electricity on and use the box at the same time.

Credit to PBO for my awesome sig
Pokemon HG name: TORIN (I'd prefer you call me that over Laser but whatever floats your boat...)
Pokemon HG FC:1463 1866 4122
Click my sig image to go to my Pokemon trading shop!
sphynxx Posted at: 09:05 Apr05 2011 Post ID: 2985491
sphynxx
+
+
I've a new strategy that me & my mates use.

Basically, rounds one and two we let all the zombies come into the lobby and first round, 3 pistols shot + knife. Then leave one zombie (usually a crawler) and repair all the windows. Round two is 4/5 shots and two knifes (or 6 and one, but we usually try to keep ammo) and do the crawler/repair bit.

then we open up the doorway at the top right of the stairs and then rack up a ton of points. End of the round has the person with most points opening the door to the Stakeout/MP40 room. Then we stick to these areas (I use MP40 for this) until the dogs. Survive them, then head into the dressing room, and then the back-stage area. turn on the power, get Jugs and Bowie and rack up points, using the Mystery Box until about round 11, then we pack whichever weapons we have and then play it by ear after that. We usually start individual "rape trains" at different areas of the map. Sometimes one of us will have 3 or 4 zombies while the others have heaps. Other times its evened out.

Got to round 23 tonight, which is a new record for me. Especially playing on a yellow connection the entire time.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Vasco Posted at: 09:24 Apr05 2011 Post ID: 2985500
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
I use exactly the same strategy until Round 11. However, from that point on, I do something completely different.

We always start a round by the teleport machine, and then we try to hold the spot for as long as we can. Once too many zombies have spawned, we use it and keep throwing grenades until we get thrown out (they're only effective until Round 17-18, but they still give you points). Once we appear in the first room, we go up the stairs and use the first barrier that appears; it's easy to rack up a ton of points while they hurry to their deaths. Then, we run around until we get to the stage again. It's extremely simple and does not fail unless someone rushes ahead and starts the spawning in front of you.

Using that strategy, I rarely ever lose before Round 20. After Round 26-27, though, it's much harder. You need to run around the map/use the teleport at least three times, and it's easy to make a mistake that costs the game.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
sphynxx Posted at: 23:20 Apr05 2011 Post ID: 2985874
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, I noticed you hit Round 25 on Kino Vas. I was targetting R26 to beat you, but my connection kept dropping out and so I kept dying and ultimately cost us the game haha.

I had the Porters Raygun and AUG 50M3 thingy, but come round 21 I had no ammo and the buggers were dropping x2 and nukes all the time, but no max ammo, no insta-kills and no fire-sales -,-

Jirachi X Posted at: 08:58 Apr06 2011 Post ID: 2986080
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
My Roommate and I have a pretty good strat that usually gets us up to the mid round 20's.

Knife all the zombies at the start until we have about 4000 points each. At that point he runs and opens up the mp40 room while I continue knifing until I get 5500 points then I open up the stage area and we both go for the bowie knife. At this point we go absolutely crazy with said bowie knife racking up points which we waste on the box trying to get the Raygun, Thunder Cannon/ one of the LMG's and Monkey Bombs.

Every round after round 10, we always make sure to make a stand at the teleporter and then go up when we get overun and then spam grenades.

When we get teleported back, we just walk around the level like bosses killing Zombies as they run towards us.

We then pack a punch both of our weapons and go on killing sprees from then on.
I'm gone - bye
Vasco Posted at: 16:08 Apr09 2011 Post ID: 2987860
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
sphynxx said:Yeah, I noticed you hit Round 25 on Kino Vas. I was targetting R26 to beat you, but my connection kept dropping out and so I kept dying and ultimately cost us the game haha.

I had the Porters Raygun and AUG 50M3 thingy, but come round 21 I had no ammo and the buggers were dropping x2 and nukes all the time, but no max ammo, no insta-kills and no fire-sales -,-

That's online, I've hit Round 30 on my own several times, haha.

The connections are always the problem when playing online, yeah. I play a lot with Abdul and his cousin, but, when one of us is hosting, the others get a terrible connection which usually ends up on breaks of 10 seconds that ruin the game. Playing with random people is not so great, either, because you never make it far if you don't follow some strategy.

Blargh, I want a roommate to play with.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
sphynxx Posted at: 22:41 Apr09 2011 Post ID: 2987965
sphynxx
+
+
^Tell me about it. I've hit 36 on my own in Solo. I hate solo though. Not as fun with no people to talk to.

Got to 28 with randoms yesturday. Me and some guy were doing all the work. I ended up on 959 kills or something thanks to the Zues Cannon and creating a "rape train" & just blowing them all to peices xD The other guy had 800 or something, the other guys barely out of the 200s ;_; Made us do all the work.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Apr 9th 2011 »

cod is amazing!! Posted at: 13:05 May08 2011 Post ID: 2999975
cod is amazing!!
+
+
ballistic knife+bowie knife+jugg+kino= pure awsome. i just run franticly around the stage with a ballistic and bowie.
Pure Win.

Do hard things. Never leave your man card at the door.
sphynxx Posted at: 16:39 May08 2011 Post ID: 3000012
sphynxx
+
+
That strategy fails from about round 23 onwards though. But up until round 20 - I agree, that is fun <3

exploding typhoon Posted at: 21:59 May18 2011 Post ID: 3003721
exploding typhoon
+
+
Not if you pack a punch it! Which also makes you a sort of "medic" for your team. I find myself there quite a lot. I once finished a match with 23 revives, and about 2 downs. Can't remember how many kills though.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

sphynxx Posted at: 00:44 May19 2011 Post ID: 3003748
sphynxx
+
+
The Kraus refibrillator is rubbish passed Round 20 - especially if you're playing with morons. Sure, it's fine if you have a Commando or Galil or HK21 or RPK (either packed or no, makes no difference).

but to use the KR as your main weapon in those higher rounds is nothing short of suicide.

exploding typhoon Posted at: 11:38 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006304
exploding typhoon
+
+
Well of course you can't use it as your main weapon at that point, you have to have some sort of crowd control going on. Still, it's fun to just shoot you idiotic ally while the zombies are closing in on him, thus turning their attention to him, and giving you time to escape!...I'm not very nice to idiots.

superboy Posted at: 20:55 May28 2011 Post ID: 3008338
superboy
+
+
I usually do what NextGenTactics does for Kino, get to stage, get Mystery Box or MP40, do some rape trainage. :3
sphynxx Posted at: 23:42 May28 2011 Post ID: 3008413
sphynxx
+
+
That's what everyone should do in Kino with 2 people. 3 People - two on stage, one doing a figure of 8 around the map.

4 people - 2 on stage, two doing opposite figure of 8s around the map - so long as they keep their timing fairly onto it - they'll never get trapped between the two stage trains. Just swap each two people at the start of each round - Play enough - you get awesome at it.

latchamg Posted at: 18:55 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3054117
latchamg
+
+
bowie knife a usually get that for round 20 still does good damage, buy claymores in the earlier rounds, also upgrade the ak74 lasts me till about round 23 to 24, keeping trying the box once av made a crawler until a get the raygun and thundergun upgrade them, fix all the windows, link the telliporters aswel gives you abit time for the start of the next round, i got up to round 48, about 3 to 4 hours
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close