Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

First thoughts? [Campaign Spoilers]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
sneaker2 Posted at: 19:36 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776485
sneaker2
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 16-Nov-2009 sphynxx said:Online is amazing, although it seems to me that kills are so easy to come by. When I first started (when I actually managed to jump into a game by using the 'join session' feature through the 'invite' screen because I couldn't find a TD game) and I was playing Hardcore TD (unlocked at lvl 19 I think - I was still lvl 1) I managed to get 25 kills using the FAMAS and that was with a really sucky connection & a ton of lag.

Aside from fairly easy deaths (both when I've been shooting at, and been shot at) my main gripe is that from early on, the games were almost impossible to find, I would spend 30minutes at minimum trying to get into a game, play 4 of 5 games then spend another 30 minutes min. before getting into another game. The only time I ever manage to get straight into a game without a long wait is when I play Ground War (I think its called.) Through a lot of my games there has been a ton of lagging, and everyone on my PSN friendslist that plays MW2 all have the same complaints, the game isn't totally smooth. Sure, I guess that's to be expected from a new game, but given the length of time this has had in development I would have though it would've been better than what it is.

On a side note, the invite system sucks, they should've kept it the same as MW.
Deaths are so easy because you're playing hardcore you have much more heath in core.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 20:57 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776527
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
On 19-Dec-2009 sneaker2 said:Deaths are so easy because you're playing hardcore you have much more heath in core.
My mistake, forgot to clarify that the deaths are easy overall. I'm not such an idiot to complain about dying easily on Hardcore lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close