Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Oh C'Mon!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:02 Nov22 2009 Post ID: 2767060
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just a little while ago I was in a Ground War and I ended up 40-1-5 But I could have had more. My Harrier got the game winning kill and before that I shot someone (ACR) and got Chopper Gunner and I got to a place where I could call it in and...My Harrier finished the match before I could call it in...Anything like this ever happen to you?

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
K Dawg Posted at: 16:23 Nov24 2009 Post ID: 2767695
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Yeah all the time man, It sucks but oh well. Usually when it happens Im doing well, so I dont mind that much.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Spartan 085 Posted at: 03:15 Dec01 2009 Post ID: 2769994
Spartan 085
+
+
My killstreaks are the predator missle, attack helicopter and the pavelow. Happens all the time. I've never gotten anything more than ten kills in a row for some reason so I never turn on the AC130 or the chopper gunner.

Most I've done in a match though was probably 35-5-13. Crazy things happen.
A1C Peck
Mhere Posted at: 18:52 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772078
Mhere
+
+
I went to use the AC130, But someone on my team was currently using one, just as I got use mine The game ended, because while I was flying in for Pwnage the guy that had AC130 killed someone so I didnt get to use mine.
I wear the Ghillie Suit!
"Such Is A Life" - Ned Kelly.
XZYOE Posted at: 19:06 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772091
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I just got eleven kills with an AC130 on Skud row.
UNLOCKED
Spartan 085 Posted at: 01:58 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772148
Spartan 085
+
+
I finally got to use the AC130 and the Chopper Gunner the other day. Good stuff! Not so good with the 130 but straight pwned on the Gunner. Most I've gotten now as 22 kills in a row, that was fun.
A1C Peck
zeldafan11 Posted at: 10:46 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772217
zeldafan11
+
+
AC-130 is better than Chopper Gunner on some maps, vice-versa. I like the AC-130 better but they are both good.

BTW, this happened again to me today, I got CG and the game ran out of time (Demolition) so I lost another one...;_;

Spartan 085 Posted at: 03:00 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772669
Spartan 085
+
+
Well, I had one today as well. Played Rundown and got to 24 kills and they all spawned around the back of me and I couldn't kill everyone. That nuke was so close I could taste it! Grr.

Anybody that knows there stuff knows to change their loadouts according to the map they're going to play on if they get the chance. Harrier Strikes and the like are pretty much worthless in maps like Skidrow. It's better to use things like UAVs, counter-UAVs, Sentry Guns etc..It's very difficult to utilize a Chopper Gunner or AC130 in urban maps like Skidrow when everybody is in a building and they don't blow up or crumble like they would in real life.

My loadout changes every game, I'm hoping y'all do too.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 21:06 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776529
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
On 22-Nov-2009 zeldafan11 said:Just a little while ago I was in a Ground War and I ended up 40-1-5 But I could have had more. My Harrier got the game winning kill and before that I shot someone (ACR) and got Chopper Gunner and I got to a place where I could call it in and...My Harrier finished the match before I could call it in...Anything like this ever happen to you?
Yeah man. Just leveled up to 54, unlocked the M1014 shotty. Playing TD for a change (normally ground war) and was on a map called karachi or something. I decided to chuck the shotty on the Marathon pro, lightweight pro & ninja pro class. Started out alright, 6 kills before I finally got shot with a noobtube. Spawned, 7 kills, called in a Harrier. Managed to shoot two campers by a window from behind with my shotty & called in my Pavelow. Now the sucky thing here is, neither my Harrier or Pavelow got me a single kill! Brick Wall

The main point of this little story My mate (he and I take alternate turns playing) decided to chuck on the Tac Nuke as my 3rd killstreak "In the hope that by some miracle we get that good" (those were his words.) I forgot all about the nuke until, despite my Harrier & Pavelow's shockingly crappy performance I got a 25 kill streak with only the shotgun. Made better since I wasn't using steady aim or stopping power (which a lot of people that call themselves 'shotgunning pros' insist on having with a shotgun.) Just as I got that 25th kill, noobtubed from behind by a guy who only had, at that point, 1 kill - which was me. So I spawned, pushed the button to bring in the nuke - sat back, happy as I could be (I never get 25 killstreaks & never really cared about the nuke before) and looked at the timer to see that my nuke, should detonate 2 seconds AFTER the game timer ran out Doh

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
XZYOE Posted at: 21:58 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776536
XZYOE
lukie is hot
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Cool story bro, expect when you call in a Nuke the game timers and score counter freezes. Nice lie though.
UNLOCKED
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 14:17 Dec20 2009 Post ID: 2776790
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
Yeah That Happened 2 Me With An Emergency Air Drop I Got It Right As The Game Ended (My Other Killstreak Was Atk Heli)(It Didnt Get The Final Kill)I Dont Care If I Have No Pic Or Signiture

Chored TV Lulz
sphynxx Posted at: 03:01 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778368
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Yeah sorry about the previous posted under my username. I made the unfortunate mistake of allowing a friend use my laptop while I was at his place so he could use the Guide for the Intel locations as the only comp in his house is in another room to the PS3 - Didn't realise he had posted here till I checked the site myself.

The bulk of what he wrote is infact true - despite the fact he wasn't the one playing. As I think he said - he and I alternate turns - he was watching me play. I did infact get the nuke except just as I respawned, the game ended and I didn't get a chance to actually call the nuke in. However James didn't think this was cruel enough and decided to fabricate his own little bs ending. He didn't seem to think anyone would pick out his lie though, as neither of us had ever gotten a 25 kill streak, as we are both part-time players & have never been involved in a game when a nuke has been used. Nice spot. I'll be sure to show him your comment & make sure he doesn't use my laptop again Doh

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
>_< Posted at: 10:03 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782210
>_<
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Just a little while ago I was in a Ground War and I ended up 40-1-5 But I could have had more. My Harrier got the game winning kill and before that I shot someone (ACR) and got Chopper Gunner and I got to a place where I could call it in and...My Harrier finished the match before I could call it in...Anything like this ever happen to you?

Even worse then you :P

I got my first tactical nuke and the power went out :(
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:27 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782377
zeldafan11
+
+
>_< said:
zeldafan11 said:Just a little while ago I was in a Ground War and I ended up 40-1-5 But I could have had more. My Harrier got the game winning kill and before that I shot someone (ACR) and got Chopper Gunner and I got to a place where I could call it in and...My Harrier finished the match before I could call it in...Anything like this ever happen to you?

That would **** me off, prolly the first time I would ever throw my controller...

>_< Posted at: 19:56 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782534
>_<
+
+
I ran around my house screaming. I WAS TICKED.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:42 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783172
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
>_< said:

i actually loled at that.

anyways i got it worse then both of you. I got my first tactical nuke adn the game stopped working.turns out it got a big crack and stopped working.thank god i had it on warranty.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

>_< Posted at: 07:37 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783225
>_<
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:
>_< said:

i actually loled at that.

anyways i got it worse then both of you. I got my first tactical nuke adn the game stopped working.turns out it got a big crack and stopped working.thank god i had it on warranty.

I can see why you loled haha.

Its the curse of the Tactical nuke!
superbird5005 Posted at: 16:43 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783425
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Never gotten a Tac Nuke, never will. I'll just stick to getting 11 kills in a row each time and pwning people with my Gunner.

I seem to win Free-For-All matches all the time, when it's full of people and not one on one.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

>_< Posted at: 23:19 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783572
>_<
+
+
Yeah FFA on Rust or Highrise gets me so many kills and the tac nuke.
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 14:30 Jan08 2010 Post ID: 2784196
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
In HardCore I Can Only Get A 4,5 Or 6 Killstreak So I Dont Even Bother Unlocking The Nuke Until I Have To LVL 69. Sometimes IF Im Lucky I Can Get An Attack Heli

EDIT:I Got An AC130 On Hardcore Rust I Was SO Chuffed

Edit2:After I Made This Post I Got An AC130 On Quarry (Hardcore)

« Last edited by Zombie Madacky1 on Jan 9th 2010 »

Chored TV Lulz
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 383861

Post Top
Click to close