Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Oh C'Mon!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 11:37 Jan09 2010 Post ID: 2784622
Zombie Madacky1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now IllHAVE To Try & Get A CG

EDIT:Thanks And SorryDoh (To The Guy Who Said I Dub Posted)

« Last edited by Zombie Madacky1 on Jan 13th 2010 »

Chored TV Lulz
Xeta Posted at: 11:50 Jan09 2010 Post ID: 2784625
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
Chopper gunners **** me off. The can like shoot in buildings that your deep In and kill you.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:22 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2784938
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:Now IllHAVE To Try & Get A CG

Please refrain from Double Posting, I won't delete this time on the grounds of this hub is rather inactive.

CG aren't that hard to get, just use an easy gun use Predator Missle, Harrier and CG and should be easy. Smile

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
zeldafan11 Posted at: 17:12 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2785292
zeldafan11
+
+
Double Posting: Posting once and THEN posting a second time (Consecutively), If you have anything else to say underneath your post is a orange link saying Edit, click that to add more to your previous post.

Soz. but it's against the rules.

>_< Posted at: 08:06 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785599
>_<
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:In HardCore I Can Only Get A 4,5 Or 6 Killstreak So I Dont Even Bother Unlocking The Nuke Until I Have To LVL 69. Sometimes IF Im Lucky I Can Get An Attack Heli

EDIT:I Got An AC130 On Hardcore Rust I Was SO Chuffed

Edit2:After I Made This Post I Got An AC130 On Quarry (Hardcore)

Awsome, but what does Chuffed mean?

Bounce

« Last edited by >_< on Jan 11th 2010 »
Spartan 085 Posted at: 11:51 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785640
Spartan 085
+
+
Had one yesterday on Favela that I used a Pavelow, Chopper Gunner and Tac Nuke as my killstreaks. I was beating everyone down with the Gunner and right as I got 24 kills I watched a guy come up into the room with me in it and kill me. There was no way for me to kill him since he was inside the building. Seriously, had a very helpless feeling at that point, not fun.
A1C Peck
K Dawg Posted at: 12:15 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785646
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
If your going for the Tac Nuke the best Kill streak would be Harrier>Chipper Gunner> Tac Nuke.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
zeldafan11 Posted at: 17:14 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785782
zeldafan11
+
+
K Dawg said:If your going for the Tac Nuke the best Kill streak would be Harrier>Chipper Gunner> Tac Nuke.

And to use Model 1887 Bling...

Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 10:48 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786609
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
>_< said:
Zombie Madacky1 said:In HardCore I Can Only Get A 4,5 Or 6 Killstreak So I Dont Even Bother Unlocking The Nuke Until I Have To LVL 69. Sometimes IF Im Lucky I Can Get An Attack Heli

EDIT:I Got An AC130 On Hardcore Rust I Was SO Chuffed

Edit2:After I Made This Post I Got An AC130 On Quarry (Hardcore)

Awsome, but what does Chuffed mean?

Bounce

Thumbs UpThumbs UpSmileI Means Like Really HappyThumbs UpThumbs UpSmile

Chored TV Lulz
Spartan 085 Posted at: 16:57 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786764
Spartan 085
+
+
Smiley overload.....

Either way, still yet to get it because on the matches I do get 25 kills in a row, I don't have it on. Just my luck. Oh wellz.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 20:07 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787300
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I don't blame you. Played one game, on favela with my M1014 shotgun, grip+FMJ and was hammering the other team, my killstreaks were (due to a friend changing them, as I was attempting [rather poorly I might add] to get a Tac Nuke) Pred. Missle, Harrier, EMP (no idea why he put EMP on - guessing he wanted to get us the cool Icon) and ended up with 24 kill streak, and just managed to get in a 25th, would've had time to trigger the nuke, but because my killstreak was changed, I wasn't able to... I was so ****** - I've never gotten a nuke, and I don't really try to get them. I just try to frustrate the other team by seeking out their players on good killstreaks Thumbs Up You can generally find the top players if you play with them for a while, they always use the same spots to hide in for remote control killstreaks

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 22:15 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787366
zeldafan11
+
+
Zombie Madacky1 said:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileI Dont Even Know What A Double Post Is (Well Technically I Do But I REALLY Dont Know How 2 Do It:ehSmile

Post deleted, due to smiley spam.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jan 17th 2010 »

zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:47 Jan16 2010 Post ID: 2788170
zeldafan11
+
+
TheSavage said:HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THE CALLSIGNS BLUNT TRAUMA AND JOINT OPS

Next time check Here.

Post deleted, do not hijack threads, if you don't know what hijacking threads is, read our guidelines Here.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:00 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788339
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
*cries*i got a tacticul nuke and i used it.Man i was so happy..till about 7 seconds in.My friend killed me,got his 15 kill streak and used the EMP.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 04:14 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788369
zeldafan11
+
+
LOL, who uses EMP? Yo' friend, LOL!

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:58 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788599
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
yea i was like RAGE and full on killed him in the next one.I hunted him down and kill him like 10 times.

Captain Price as well in campaignThumbs Upthough i hate it when you lose your red dot sight...but its funy you can still aim down sights and it works like normal.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 01:45 Jan24 2010 Post ID: 2792171
sphynxx
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:yea i was like RAGE and full on killed him in the next one.I hunted him down and kill him like 10 times.

Captain Price as well in campaignThumbs Upthough i hate it when you lose your red dot sight...but its funy you can still aim down sights and it works like normal.

You know, your Tac. Nuke/EMP thing got me thinking. Did some testing offline with a mate of mine - An EMP will stop someone triggering a Nuke. But once a Nuke has been triggered, and EMP wont stop it. Also did cage match online to try it - same result.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Spartan 085 Posted at: 02:02 Jan24 2010 Post ID: 2792179
Spartan 085
+
+
You sure? I know it's a game and everything but I would think an EMP would completely disable any electronics in the vicinity, including nukes. On the other hand, wouldn't the nuke detonate anyway on impact due to the large amount of speed already built up from coming back into orbit or on it's downhill turn.

Wonder how IW got around that one. If I had to guess which way, I'd say the nuke would still detonate. That's just me.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 00:21 Jan25 2010 Post ID: 2792624
sphynxx
+
+
Well dude. I'm positive the Nuke isn't stopped, once detonated, can be stopped. An EMP does stop the TRIGGERING of Nukes. But that's it.

I'm thinking - and this is just my opinion - that IW made it this way due to the 25 killstreak required for a Nuke - if an EMP was intended to STOP a nuke - it would have been a 25 killstreak as well.
Which to me - would be awesome - anyones lucky enough to get a nuke - someone manages to get another 25 killstreak - except has an EMP, with the Nukes timer down to 3 or 4 seconds, & triggers the EMP, stops the auto end of game & the battle continues on as usual.

I'm happy with the EMP destroying all other killstreaks. It would just be odd if a 15 killstreak packed the power to stop Nuke.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/EMP has some info, something about the classification of the EMP type used in the game - 8th point in the 'Trivia' section.

Spartan 085 Posted at: 15:25 Jan25 2010 Post ID: 2792758
Spartan 085
+
+
Good thoughts, sphynxx. I completely agree with your thoughts there. I believe you're right, sir. Smile
A1C Peck
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 383861

Post Top
Click to close