Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hacked and Moded Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

doamasniperx14 Posted at: 20:12 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777907
doamasniperx14
Post Likes: 0
+
+
For the past month of December more and more moded matches have been made. This is very bad because soon we won't be able to play a game without it being moded with infinite ammo and speed glitch or the never ending spawns camped games on Rust.Shame

One shot, two shot, three.....
Go to http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?doamasniperx14 to put your mind through the ultimate test.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:11 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777922
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Agreed, this is becoming ridiculous really. I mean I'm a modder yes but I don't take it to the point of which I ruin other people's experience just to make me more effective in a game. Hopefully IW will really crack down on em like Bungie does with Halo.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
doamasniperx14 Posted at: 21:17 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777926
doamasniperx14
+
+
Thank you for agreeing Filip. My cousin and I were talking earlier about it. He said he was in a game where 1 rocket launcher could shoot 20 rockets at once. He thought it was cool until every one pulled out a rocket laucher and spawn killed.Shame

Go to http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?doamasniperx14 to put your mind through the ultimate test.
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:25 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777928
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Haha that's hilarious. That would be good for a laugh for a while, then everyone would just leave probably like you said.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
doamasniperx14 Posted at: 21:29 Dec23 2009 Post ID: 2777930
doamasniperx14
+
+
I laughed at first but soon realized that if the hacks are'nt solved all playlists will be like that.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 11:19 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778042
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Heheh, this is what you get for having Xbox. None of these are on PS3. Though I wish the speed match was, that would be fun as hell to me.

First sentence = /sarcasm

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
doamasniperx14 Posted at: 16:17 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778146
doamasniperx14
+
+
Speed is cool until there are more people than there should be. Its horrible on Rust.

sphynxx Posted at: 03:11 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778372
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I can imagine. Which game modes are playable on Rust anyway? I only know of free-for-all and the TDs. I only ever play Ground War if I can help it as I like both Domination and TD, and not having to switch to the sole TD & Dom things... I don't know much about modding, as its never interested me, and I have a PS3 - But what's the appeal in modding anyway? I've seen a few hackers pop up on the PS3 MW2 leaderboards lately. 20+K killstreaks, level 70 without icons and all this bs and only like 10 minutes game time - I don't understand why people have to resort to hacking & modding on a game like MW2 - as I think its pretty much prefect. Except the maps - I want some better maps Thumbs Up

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
doamasniperx14 Posted at: 13:27 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778425
doamasniperx14
+
+
Better maps are preferable and I think hackers are just a bunch of people that know if they play fair they'll get owned every time they spawn. Only mods that don't affect peoples gaming experiance are O.K. with me.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 20:06 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778525
zeldafan11
+
+
sphnyxx: HQ and anything you can play in Team Tactical is available for Rust and it's fun. Smile

doamasniperx14: Sounds fun to me. :p

doamasniperx14 Posted at: 23:04 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778567
doamasniperx14
+
+
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? :consusion: Also you are right about team tactical and HQ are on Rust.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:24 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778674
zeldafan11
+
+
I agree hacks are annoying but that the Speed hack on Rust sounds fun to me. :p

doamasniperx14 Posted at: 02:05 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2778887
doamasniperx14
+
+
I agree with you there. Also I found a game where there was only one spawn. Plus unlimited ammo.

Spartan 085 Posted at: 03:17 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779182
Spartan 085
+
+
I personally hate modded games and for good reasons to me.

I'm a very competitive person, I normally do very vell in every game I play, higher kills than deaths, and I love looking at the leaderboards to see where I'm at. When I get thrown into a modded game, I have one of two options. Either play, and have a horrible time because it's all spawn death and ruin my ranks, or leave and take a loss that I shouldn't have.

Another reason, why? What's the point? Why can't you just play the game like it's supposed to be played and either take your butt whooping like a man or kill like a champ. I don't understand why people do it because I don't find it fun. Sure, I'm having fun because it's absolutely insane in the match and there's complete and utter chaos but at the end, I lose and ruin my tag.

Also, there's a reason why they make different match types, some tactical, some kill-all, some utter chaos (Rust is always chaos). If IW wanted them to be there, they would have made it so themselves.

I hate them.
A1C Peck
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:48 Jan02 2010 Post ID: 2780819
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i hate them.I was doing a free for all on terminal and there was one guy who has the rocket laungher that shot like 20 and he just spawn killed and i think everyone left.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

>_< Posted at: 10:00 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782208
>_<
+
+
qwertyuio said:Agreed, this is becoming ridiculous really. I mean I'm a modder yes but I don't take it to the point of which I ruin other people's experience just to make me more effective in a game. Hopefully IW will really crack down on em like Bungie does with Halo.

I do aswell. Hope.

Last night i killed a guy about 50 yards away. He had martydom modded to where his semtex automatically stuck to me once i killed him.

FTL :(
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close