Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

If there was....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:43 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809233
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
3 Posts deleted, 2 of sphynxx's accidental triple post and one of bowow's double.

A new Prestige title could be called, 'Here We Go Again' unlocked when entering tenth Prestige.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 02:55 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809235
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
zeldafan11 said:3 Posts deleted, 2 of sphynxx's accidental triple post and one of bowow's double.

A new Prestige title could be called, 'Here We Go Again' unlocked when entering tenth Prestige.

Cheers for that dude.

Yeaah. good title. I think the conditions for unlocking it could be different.

whats the amount of kills needed witha gun to get the titles/emblems unlocked after prestiging, 1000 or or something?

I think a background of which gun you reach 10,000 kills, with the title 'Here we go again' could be used for that. I'm not really a fan of the easier to get ones (mainly just the ones you unlock for reaching a certain prestige.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
sphynxx Posted at: 03:41 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809262
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:
zeldafan11 said:3 Posts deleted, 2 of sphynxx's accidental triple post and one of bowow's double.

what double post it wasnt my fault something happened and said it couldnt load as normal

New titles, thought about this when playing Dante's Inferno;

The First Circle - Limbo; Kill an enemy 5 times in 1 match, and be killed by the same enemy 5 times in the same match

The Second Circle - Lust; (this ones a little harder to think of a condition for a FFS) Kill the same enemy 10 times in one match.

The Third Circle - Gluttony; Whilst using Scavenger, kill an enemy 5 times, and refill your load-out using the ammo drop from said enemy

The Fourth Circle - Avarice/Greed; Steal 15 kills from team-mates (resulting in them getting the assist)

The Fifth Circle - Wrath and Sullenness; Get a 10+ Killstreak, then get a 10+ Deathstreak, in the same match.

The Sixth Circle - Heresy; Using Cold-blooded kill 8 enemies in one match in the period of ONE UAV

The Seventh Circle - Violence; Finish a match with a K/D.r of 3.0 or higher.

The Eighth Circle - Fraud; Get only 1 kill using all three Killstreaks. (like, if you use Pred. Missle, Harrier, Pavelow - and your Killstreaks only get you 1 kill. [Say your Pred. Missle misses, your harrier airstrike & hoverplane get 1 kill, then blown up, and then your Pavelow enters & is blown up before getting a kill - something like that])

The Ninth Circle - Betrayal; this one is harder, so if anyone has any idea what this could be, please post it - I was thinking something along the lines of; Kill 1 member of your team 10 times in one match - but as I don't really play Hardcore game modes, I don't know if thats possible.

The Nine Circles of Hell; Unlock all Nine 'circles.'

Each new Title/Circle, can only be unlocked once the previous title has been unlocked - isn't affected by prestiging, meaning these titles can all be unlocked even BEFORE you've prestiged, and reach Prestige level 1.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 2nd 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

sphynxx Posted at: 04:12 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809293
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:hey whats happened to my sig

Uh... what? Care to explain that a little more.

What do you think about my ideas for Titles? Anything you'd change. Any idea for the Ninth?

bowow Posted at: 04:16 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809302
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
umm it says my sig was deleted blocked and i like the titles and ninth what prestige

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 04:25 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809313
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:umm it says my sig was deleted blocked and i like the titles and ninth what prestige

Well I can still see your Sig dude.

As for the titles - They can be unlocked from level 1 prestige 0. The titles have to be unlocked in order, and aren't reset whenever you prestige. So the ability to unlock all the titles is available as soon as you start playing, no waiting to prestige, nothings dependant on prestiging. Just your ability to fulfill requirements.

I'm hoping Zelda will pop into this thread & have a look @ my ideas, and possibly offer some thoughts on them, especially the Ninth Circle - Betrayal title, as I don't really know what could possibly be used for it.

sphynxx Posted at: 04:54 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809326
sphynxx
+
+
You'll have to talk to Zelda about pinning the threads. Its entirely up to the Mods as I understand it. So its his decision whether or not a topic gets pinned. He's the only Mod for this forum as far as I know.

Well, hopefully Zelda pops into this thread & takes a loot @ my ideas, I like the titles & all requirements for them, except Ninth Circle - Betrayal and the Heresay one. Those are the two I'm a little iffy about.

bowow Posted at: 05:31 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809329
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
ok i will talk to zelda about pinning the threads and ask him to have a look at this threads for you got his PSN Thumbs Up

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:38 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809350
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
[quoteby=sphynxx]

The First Circle - Limbo; Kill an enemy 5 times in 1 match, and be killed by the same enemy 5 times in the same match

The Second Circle - Lust; (this ones a little harder to think of a condition for a FFS) Kill the same enemy 10 times in one match.

The Third Circle - Gluttony; Whilst using Scavenger, kill an enemy 5 times, and refill your load-out using the ammo drop from said enemy

The Fourth Circle - Avarice/Greed; Steal 15 kills from team-mates (resulting in them getting the assist)

The Fifth Circle - Wrath and Sullenness; Get a 10+ Killstreak, then get a 10+ Deathstreak, in the same match.

The Sixth Circle - Heresy; Using Cold-blooded kill 8 enemies in one match in the period of ONE UAV

The Eighth Circle - Fraud; Get only 1 kill using all three Killstreaks. (like, if you use Pred. Missle, Harrier, Pavelow - and your Killstreaks only get you 1 kill. [Say your Pred. Missle misses, your harrier airstrike & hoverplane get 1 kill, then blown up, and then your Pavelow enters & is blown up before getting a kill - something like that])

The Ninth Circle - Betrayal; this one is harder, so if anyone has any idea what this could be, please post it - I was thinking something along the lines of; Kill 1 member of your team 10 times in one match - but as I don't really play Hardcore game modes, I don't know if thats possible.

Each new Title/Circle, can only be unlocked once the previous title has been unlocked - isn't affected by prestiging, meaning these titles can all be unlocked even BEFORE you've prestiged, and reach Prestige level 1.
[/quote]

All good except:

6th: That enemy UAV or friendly?
7th: 5/1 would be better
8th: Too easy. UAV, Counter-Uav, Predator.
9th: I think it's possible, but it would need to be done on TDM as HQ and S&D are friendly-fire reflection.

Nice idea.

bowow said:hey whats happened to my sig

It got moved or deleted.
Not really anything to do with SC.

Also, I doubt this will be pinned.
Pinning is for more popular/important Threads.

And I agree, we do need another Mod.
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:27 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809424
zeldafan11
+
+
I am deleting ALL off-topic posts, and the same for the future (if any) of this thread.

And sphynxx, IMO Heresay should be: Kill the same enemy player 3 times with 3 different weapons consecutively.

I think a good one for Betrayal is: Kill an enemy and a teammate in a 2 second time period.

I thought the rest of them were great and a good concept for Titles.

@bowow on the last page a post of yours was posted again 15 seconds after the original, so I deleted it.

I am not going to pin this thread, it's a thread that is posted in regularly (for the CoD hub anyway) and when it is not, that means it will more than likely have died.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 2nd 2010 »

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:52 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809430
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Wow, you have a cruel mind if you thought up that idea for Heresey.....

(we cool Alex?)
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:58 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809432
zeldafan11
+
+
So, I have a cruel mind? It's not really that hard, just play a cage match, kill him with primary, secondary then knife him. lol

(Yeah, I'm cool with everyone, really.)

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:08 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809438
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah, but that means without dying.
Just seems hard....

(So I ain't in trouble?)
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 14:47 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809452
zeldafan11
+
+
No your posts got deleted for being off topic, though if you continue to post off topic you may be in trouble.

About dying, don't do it. Just camp... Smile

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:44 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809460
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
I don't like camping. I get bored, and jump at every sound cause it might be the enemy.

Not to mention the embaresment if they come up behind you and knifes you.
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:11 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809469
zeldafan11
+
+
I didn't say you had to get the Title. LOL

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:34 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809482
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Well, you implied it by not stating otherwise.
So there Not Talking
I win you lose
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:59 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809493
zeldafan11
+
+
Stranger Danger (on a caution sign background): 3 different people kill you 10 times each, in one match.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 2nd 2010 »

bowow Posted at: 18:36 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809536
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
wow 30 deaths in total i thought this would have to be moved to debate and disscousin if you two kept arguing

sphynxx Posted at: 19:18 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809562
sphynxx
+
+
[quoteby=CRAZY CHEATS][quoteby=sphynxx]

[/quote]

All good except:

6th: That enemy UAV or friendly?
7th: 5/1 would be better
8th: Too easy. UAV, Counter-Uav, Predator.
9th: I think it's possible, but it would need to be done on TDM as HQ and S&D are friendly-fire reflection.

Nice idea.[/quote]

6th - Enemy UAV sorry.
7th - I said 3.0 simply because I know a lot of players can't do that, but I do agree with you - 5/1 would be better, as it goes with a challenge in the game that - this title could be unlocked along with said challenge at the same time, but only if you've got the previous 6, otherwise the challenge & title would be unlocked seperately.
8th - I agree, although I couldn't really think of anythign else for it.
9th - Well thats good then, if its possible, even if its limited to 1 game type I'm happy - Forces people to play other games instead of 1 or two Evil

I'm actually quite suprised you guys have thought they'd be alright, coz I've spoken to a coupel of my mates about these kinds of titles & they all thought I was nuts lol

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close