Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Killstreak suggestion thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
sphynxx Posted at: 19:48 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805957
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:I usually play TD and S&D, so I don't meet boosters.
Lucky me

I've wanted to play S&D for a while. To see what its like. But I've never played it, so I don't really understand what to do during the game. A lot of people I've spoken to all say its just a haven for campers. So I've avoided it for that reason.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 01:49 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806022
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Two teams. 1 attacking, 1 defending.
Attackers win if they plant a bomb at either targets A or B, defenders win if time runs out or bomb is defused.
Either team can also win if all members on enemy team are killed. No respawning.
First to win 4 rounds wins, switch roles as attacker/defender after 3 rounds.

It is a fairly camper friendly game mode, but it's also probably the most adrenaline-inducing and realist game mode, especially when playing it in HardCore mode.
There's also,of course, the 500xp/kill and 1000 for planting/defusing the bomb Smile
I would really recommend playing it, takes a while to get used to, but well worth it.
Always have Ninja on
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 20:19 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806383
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Two teams. 1 attacking, 1 defending.
Attackers win if they plant a bomb at either targets A or B, defenders win if time runs out or bomb is defused.
Either team can also win if all members on enemy team are killed. No respawning.
First to win 4 rounds wins, switch roles as attacker/defender after 3 rounds.

It is a fairly camper friendly game mode, but it's also probably the most adrenaline-inducing and realist game mode, especially when playing it in HardCore mode.
There's also,of course, the 500xp/kill and 1000 for planting/defusing the bomb Smile
I would really recommend playing it, takes a while to get used to, but well worth it.
Always have Ninja on

Yeah, in camperish styles of games, I almost always use Ninja Pro/Scrambler Pro on. Especially on Domination - Danger Pro Class, RPG-7s/Thumper with the Scar-H or Tar-21 w/M203 & scrambler/ninja Thumbs Up

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

FPSFan2010 Posted at: 09:41 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807463
FPSFan2010
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
as a 20 killstreak something like an ultrasonic sound for 10 seconds or something that hurts your ears making you deaf and incapable of moving for that time. that sounds good.(could make it realistic with blood coming out of the ears lol)

or a 15 killstreak which gives you infinite ammo for a period of time. that would help with guns like AA12 or M203's (like the infinite ammo cheat in COD4)
sphynxx Posted at: 19:56 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807671
sphynxx
+
+
FPSFan2010 said:as a 20 killstreak something like an ultrasonic sound for 10 seconds or something that hurts your ears making you deaf and incapable of moving for that time. that sounds good.(could make it realistic with blood coming out of the ears lol)

or a 15 killstreak which gives you infinite ammo for a period of time. that would help with guns like AA12 or M203's (like the infinite ammo cheat in COD4)

Infinite ammo? Nah - rubbish idea mate. We've already got scavenger. Don't need that.

Ultrasonic pulse? We have stun grenades for that. Limits movement & produces a rather annoying sound.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:06 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807768
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Not to mention the fact that ultrasonic sound would damage everyone.
Now known as
FPSFan2010 Posted at: 06:41 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807774
FPSFan2010
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
the noise was meant for the whole enemy team instead of 1 person if you throw right.
also airstrikes etc can't kill your team unless your playing HC so why can't it be the same with the sound?

the infinite ammo i meant no reloading either like when you had 30 intel pieces on CoD4
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 08:21 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807792
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Well, I pretty much play HC exclusively.

Infinite ammo would really annoy people. Think about some guy with infinite ammo AA-12.
Unstoppable unless you snipe him.
Same with LMGs and Grenade Launchers. In fact, especially Grenade Launchers. It simply would not be fair.

That gave me an idea though.
A killstreak of 4 that completely refills your ammo and equipment.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 19:03 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2808203
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Well, I pretty much play HC exclusively.

Infinite ammo would really annoy people. Think about some guy with infinite ammo AA-12.
Unstoppable unless you snipe him.
Same with LMGs and Grenade Launchers. In fact, especially Grenade Launchers. It simply would not be fair.

That gave me an idea though.
A killstreak of 4 that completely refills your ammo and equipment.

Have any of you seen the infinite ammo game lobbies that happened on Xbox360 videos posted on youtube? Unlimited AC130 105mm Cannons (I think its 105mm I can't remember, its been a while since I've played) Scrapyard game with infinite, no reload M203 grenade launchers, ATS-4, RPG-7s - just rediculous.

As for the KS of 4 - you mean exactly what the useless & highly annoying Care Package ammo drop does? If they put the resupply as a killstreak & put something much cooler in its place in the Care Package thing - I'd be happy with that.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Feb 27th 2010 »

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:31 Feb28 2010 Post ID: 2808404
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Really? Infinite ammo?
Was it like a private match or public?

As for KS, just like a little flip of a switch and get full ammo, just like care package except don't have to wait around.
Handy if you son't have Scavenger.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 00:41 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2808762
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Really? Infinite ammo?
Was it like a private match or public?

As for KS, just like a little flip of a switch and get full ammo, just like care package except don't have to wait around.
Handy if you son't have Scavenger.

Yeah dude, infinite ammo - AC130 cannon, n00b t00bs, people with RPDs walking around just spraying the hell out of EVERYTHING because there were no reloads, NOTHING. There were maybe 4 or 5 recorded games. From what I know, it didn't last long. Search youtube for AC130 glitch - I think that will bring up the video - its taken from someone that wasn't using the AC, but had the killcam. You'll know the video as its on Estate. There's always a video thats posted that was on Scrapyard with M203s, RPDs & stuff. Shouldn't be too hard for you to find

Yeah, I dunno about the infinite ammo thing really. Could be handy if your on a 15+ KS and have no ammo to have that in reserve & bam your back to full strenth, but it seems a waste really, especially when we can pick up other weapons around the map to keep going.. Think

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 11:33 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2808892
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah, but that means you have a weapon that you could hate.
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 19:05 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809044
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
for ammo refill i would say a KS of around 10 i mean you proberly wouldnt use that much ammo in 4 kills the UMP45 could do around 12-14 kills if you aim in the right place

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 19:30 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809063
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Yeah, but that means you have a weapon that you could hate.

Well, isn't that why people prestige & use other guns? Get used to them all to be able to use any & every gun successfully.

Any player worth their salt will be able to use everyone gun with good results, regardless if they like it or not.

bowow Posted at: 03:17 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809249
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
perhaps if there was a map like the car parks with the gas station and resturaunts on from spec ops and campign there could be a killstreak 15 to 20 kills a BTR the big tank thing if you dont know

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 03:50 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809270
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:perhaps if there was a map like the car parks with the gas station and resturaunts on from spec ops and campign there could be a killstreak 15 to 20 kills a BTR the big tank thing if you dont know

I've posted something similar to that - Using the APC Stryker from Campaign. One, as Zelda pointed out - that would be too overpowered with its explosive resistant armour. Two - it would be incredibly limited in its manourverability in maps. I used Favela for an example in the other post;

In Favela, the BTR/APC Stryker would only be able to move 1/4 of the outside of the map. I'm all for including larger, open, urban maps with roads & such in them to make something like this possible, I just doubt that it would happen..

bowow Posted at: 04:30 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809316
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
in spec ops alls i did is chucked a semetex on the tyre and it blow up

exploding typhoon Posted at: 23:08 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2813314
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Artillery Strike. Killstreak of, like, 15 maybe, and it just barrages the target zone for like five minutes. Exagerrated of course.
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

sphynxx Posted at: 06:49 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813402
sphynxx
+
+
exploding typhoon said:Artillery Strike. Killstreak of, like, 15 maybe, and it just barrages the target zone for like five minutes. Exagerrated of course.

You mean like the OP stated?

bowow Posted at: 06:52 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813403
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
5 minutes thats half of the match perhaps 10 kills and and 2 minutes.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close