Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

favourite gun

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
sphynxx Posted at: 01:55 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809215
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
bowow said:well sorry for not reading the FAQ but i just thought i could be helping in a way and i have nothing against the SCAR but i just wanted to use a different gun

The SCAR-H, when I first started using it - had waaay to much kick for me. I very, very rarely ever get up close in person with the opposition if I can help it, or I'm using the 'witch' class which is designed for quick infiltration, fast take downs, quick exfil. I only like the SCAR-H if I'm using a silencer with it. The silencer, with its sometimes rather annoying habit of taking down range (& despite what people say - power/damage as well) keeps the kick/recoil in check for that.

I've never had a problem with the clip size for the SCAR-H because I've always used scavenger in combo with it..

Before my now 2 week absence from MW2 I had started using the M240 I think its called - well the last LMG to be unlocked - even with SoH, its still quite slow to bring up the sights, and with Steady Aim, still to inaccurate to be fired from the hip to engage medium/long range enemies..

My fav LGM would be the H-Bar, though I rarely use it.

I know that that statement goes a little against what I've said in previous posts, but I'm beginning to really miss playing lol

Whats everyones fav gun for each category?

Mine are;

Assault; Probably the ACR for general "loud" gameplay - M16/SCAR-H for stealth classes.
SMG; Mini-Uzi is my fav, especially with stopping power, although it handles itself quite well with-out it. UMP is a close second.
LMG; H-Bar, without a doubt. Silencer + cold-blooded + ninja = great long range stealth with amazing short/medium combat abilities.
Sniper; Intervention without a doubt. Although the WA2000 & Barrett are a close 2nd & third.
Secondary; Overall fav secondary would be a tie between the M1014 shotgun w/grip and RPG-7s for Danger Close class
Thumbs Up

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 2nd 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 02:08 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809224
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
ha
Assault: ACR w/o silencer
SMG: UMP45 once again w/o silencer
LMG: not sure if i have a favoutire
Sniper: Barret cal w/o thermal the normal scope seems econd language to me its just weird
Secondary: Stinger or M9 w/o tactical knife but the first handguns good with akimbo

sorry for poorspelling my laptops gone funny it also does tricks joke dont worry i know im not funny

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:30 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809230
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just my opinion but I think the SCAR-L should have been added instead of the SCAR-H, The SCAR-L is qualified as an SMG and shoots at a higher fire rate, Though weaker and lighter I think it would have made an excellent addition to the Sub-Machine Guns.

SCAR-H could have been replaced with MP44, IMO, it was stupid to break the streak.

Assault: AK-47 simply is my favorite, though I don't get to use it much, and I prefer it with FMJ or 'Naked'. lol

SMG: Vector especially Silenced with or without Stopping Power.

LMG: RPD with Grip is beast, same with Holographic. L86 comes close second which is best with a Silencer and Cold-Blooded.

Sniper: M21 Silenced, OMA, Stopping Power and Steady Aim (Pro is important here) will always be a favorite.

I love the Riot Shield with Marathon, Lightweight, Commando and a Shotgun, C4 is optional.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 2nd 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 02:36 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809231
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Just my opinion but I think the SCAR-L should have been added instead of the SCAR-H, The SCAR-L is qualified as an SMG and shoots at a higher fire rate, Though weaker and lighter I think it would have made an excellent addition to the Sub-Machine Guns.

SCAR-H could have been replaced with MP44, IMO, it was stupid to break the streak.

The MP44 isn't exactly a 'modern' gun though is it?

Hey, Zelda, don't know if you've noticed, but in the 'If there was...' thread, I've got three posts - Im' having trouble with my laptop staying connected to the internet, it would disconnect whenever I clicked sub - so I went back into the main thread page, refreshed, saw that my post hadn't gone through, went back in a second time, same thign happened, went back into the main thread page again, posted succesfully, and when I went back onto the main MW2 forum board, & back into the thread, there were three posts - Sorry about that, could you delete them for me?

I've heard of the SCAR-L - is that the one that fires the 5.56mm round instead of the 7.62mm round (or whatever the are lol)

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:39 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809232
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
MW1 had it and it had been in every CoD game until this one, STG-44 was just a variation of the MP44.

Okay, thank you for telling me, I'll take care of it.

Yeah, that's it, that's also one of the reasons why it shoots faster.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 02:57 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809237
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:MW1 had it and it had been in every CoD game until this one, STG-44 was just a variation of the MP44.

Okay, thank you for telling me, I'll take care of it.

Yeah, that's it, that's also one of the reasons why it shoots faster.

Its on Army of Two; 40th Day the SCAR-L - there isn't much difference in looks between the L & H - a short stock & barrel I think, I might see if I can dig up a picture of each so if anyone wants they can see the two..

bowow Posted at: 03:03 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809240
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
is any one else in love with C4 i am git a kill and i just randomly blew it up

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 03:09 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809245
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:is any one else in love with C4 i am git a kill and i just randomly blew it up

C4 is good, for certain types of game modes.

Info & pictures for SCAR-L & SCAR-H here

bowow Posted at: 03:13 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809247
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i am truly in love with it at first i thought it was useless but i swaped claymore for C4 and its good in a cage one-on-one match tricking people ("hey meet me by the truck") C4 planted just need wait haha bang your dead i always have a good hiding space

sphynxx Posted at: 03:56 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809277
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:i am truly in love with it at first i thought it was useless but i swaped claymore for C4 and its good in a cage one-on-one match tricking people ("hey meet me by the truck") C4 planted just need wait haha bang your dead i always have a good hiding space

Don't you think that thats a bit.... well I want to say one word that starts with a C and ends its 'ish' here lol

After all, you yourself thought about compiling a list of people that, in your words were 'backstabbers' where in cage matches they'd say they'd do headshots or something, then kill you... thats kind of what you do with C4 really lol

C4 is good on domination, it isn't as easily detected like Claymores, which are only placed near the Capture Points (CPs) and the CPs are usually in the open, with very few places to hide a Claymore, where-as C4 can be thrown on a wall, on the ground, in on a pole/truck/tank/whatever that happens to be relatively close to the CP, and it can be left, and if you hear that said CP is being blown up, R2 - click, boom they dead.

bowow Posted at: 04:23 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809310
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
well when i doit its not when im doing headshots oh and theres a good place in skidrow where it justs blends in with some vines but never killed someone no one goes that way any more

sphynxx Posted at: 04:44 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809324
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:well when i doit its not when im doing headshots oh and theres a good place in skidrow where it justs blends in with some vines but never killed someone no one goes that way any more

Getting a liiiitle off topic here. Lol

I have to say, for stealth classes, I can't recommend the M16 w/silencer enough. Good gun - sonds great when fired through a silencer too Thumbs Up

bowow Posted at: 05:29 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809328
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i love stealth in skidrow i kept killing all the people they didnt even see someone right next to them die i sttrongly suggest UMP45 w/o silencer

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:47 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809357
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Unsilenced UMP is a beast for recoil.
That's why I hate it.

Silencers can be good, although they're the bane of Sniper Rifles. A must-have for nukes.
I almost always have one on when playing normal, and occassionaly on HC.
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 06:50 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809359
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
silencers are the best attchments i think better than tac knifebut a bit better than akimbo

sphynxx Posted at: 23:20 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809686
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:silencers are the best attchments i think better than tac knifebut a bit better than akimbo

Ha! Akimbo is rubbish - no matter what gun is being used. Its an unbalanced 'attachment'. Duel p90+Scavenger = no reloads - the size of the P90s clip is stupidly high anyway - when you've got two & scavenger, there's no reloading, you don't run out of ammo - if you a 'good'/'lucky' player you can get a massive killstreak going simply coz you can spray a million bullets all over the place. Duel P90s+Scavenger+Stopping Power+Steady Aim= Me very angry lol

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 01:36 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809708
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Akimbo is epic! Especially Shotguns, but the MP5k is great too. So're most pistols
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 01:51 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809714
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Akimbo is epic! Especially Shotguns, but the MP5k is great too. So're most pistols

Oh, I don't actually mind the Akimbo feature. I just think its stupidly over-powered, especially with the UMP, P90 etc - the guns with higher power & larger clip sizes coupled with scavenger give people almost unlimited fire-power & you can pretty much walk an entire map, just holding R1, killing people, picking up ammo, and continuing on lol I have actually done that.

I think the Akimbo feature should stay, just be even more limited to the guns its used with. Mainly pistols/machine pistols.

I do hate Akimbo G18s though. The G18 by itself, has a lot of kick. Especially trying to fire form down the sights. For some reason, I've always found Akimbo G18s to be more accurate than one - but Akimbo is supposed to significantly reduce accuracy... its a bit stupid really lol

Although I do love Akimbo G18s, just wish things weren't so... backward.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 08:39 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809765
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah, Akimbo should be really inaccurate. They're just too powerful
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 13:13 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809880
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
akimbo for UMP45 is just dog do

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close