Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

favourite gun

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:18 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809887
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
UMP in general is terrible
Now known as
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 13:20 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809888
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
nah its not i like it im good with it

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 23:32 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2810130
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:UMP in general is terrible

To quote Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Ironman;

I respectfully disagree

The UMP, when used with lower sensitivities, can be a bit of a handful. But with a sens. of 7 or higher, it can be quite fun to use & I've found that the higher sens. helps with whatever kick might come with the gun.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
bowow Posted at: 01:22 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810147
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
UMP45 with silencer is good

(ZF11 can you please give me a link to that website you made my sig on please i want try get a new avy)

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 03:42 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810182
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:UMP45 with silencer is good

(ZF11 can you please give me a link to that website you made my sig on please i want try get a new avy)

go here dude, upload whatever your picture & for sigs, click on 'forum settings' & then you'll be able to use the IMG thing that your given to load it.

to actually make something like that, an editing program is required. I personally don't know if theres a website for that, but Alex might.

As for the UMP with silencer - nah - that only really works with stopping power. UMP with rapid fire. Now THERES is a gun I love without stopping power Thumbs Up

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 4th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

bowow Posted at: 04:01 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810190
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
thanks for the link but there was a website that Alex used
i prefer silencer with every gun apart from snipers i use thermal then i like to be quiet sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:10 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810328
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
If I know anything about making things (probably don't), he made the sig using some special program. He then uploaded it up on a public website, which you then stuck in your sig, although you can use any website. I recommend Google Images.

I don't like thermal. The zooming in part just doesn't work for me.
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:47 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810367
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, made it with GIMP and uploaded to tinypic.com. Smile

Anyone else like the TAR-21 Red Dot Sight and Silencer? Stopping Power of course helps but optional. (Bling of Course)

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 4th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:03 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810383
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Now who's off topic? Tut tut tut for shame Shame

Please don't ban me....

TAR FTW

« Last edited by CRAZY CHEATS on Mar 4th 2010 »
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:09 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810387
zeldafan11
+
+
Over that? No one would ban over that, and plus only SMods and Admins can ban. :p

I've been loving the Scar-H N00B Tube OMA, DC and SA a lot recently too.

BTW you need to edit your post like I did so it won't get deleted, I simply forgot.

/human...

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 4th 2010 »

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:40 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810399
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
I know. I was Joking. I WAS a Mod you know.......

SCAR just doesn't cut it for me. I dunno why, I simply don't like it.
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 20:24 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810486
zeldafan11
+
+
Your like the only one I know who doesn't like the SCAR, but one of my friends said I'm the only they knew who still used UAV...

Vector is really good silenced too.

sphynxx Posted at: 02:49 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810545
sphynxx
+
+
I use the Counter-UAV lol I'm one of the minority that does lol

I used to use the SCAR-H a lot, especially before I prestiged. But after I prestiged, the SCAR-H felt like a really useless gun... until I started using it without Stopping Power & used a silencer with it..

superbird5005 Posted at: 06:21 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810573
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Recently, I have fallen in love with the FAL. Using it with Red Dot and Extremely Accurate. Especially with Stopping Power, headshots with that gun are one shot kills, and sometimes get one shot kills in general with that gun.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

bowow Posted at: 06:45 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810578
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i used to use that gun i was alright sometimes but others it hard because the fully automatic guns are faster

« Last edited by bowow on Mar 5th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 07:09 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810582
sphynxx
+
+
superbird5005 said:Recently, I have fallen in love with the FAL. Using it with Red Dot and Extremely Accurate. Especially with Stopping Power, headshots with that gun are one shot kills, and sometimes get one shot kills in general with that gun.

On Hardcore games yes.

Core games, sadly no. Or else I'd be using the FAL w/Thermal/ACOG all the time.. Its usually 2/3 headshots before they die, makes me sad coz once you get in one hit, people have usually ducked by the time the 2nd one reaches them lol

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 11:54 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810682
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Hardcore is epic.

I loves me some HC M4, so good
Now known as
superbird5005 Posted at: 14:08 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810739
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
sphynxx said:
superbird5005 said:Recently, I have fallen in love with the FAL. Using it with Red Dot and Extremely Accurate. Especially with Stopping Power, headshots with that gun are one shot kills, and sometimes get one shot kills in general with that gun.

On Hardcore games yes.

Core games, sadly no. Or else I'd be using the FAL w/Thermal/ACOG all the time.. Its usually 2/3 headshots before they die, makes me sad coz once you get in one hit, people have usually ducked by the time the 2nd one reaches them lol

That too, but if you gotz a fast trigger finger like me, then core games make life easier also. Everything I said in my last post I also do in non-hardcore games. No modding either, as I don't do thatSpeak to the hand
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

sphynxx Posted at: 16:12 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810797
sphynxx
+
+
superbird5005 said:
sphynxx said:

On Hardcore games yes.

That too, but if you gotz a fast trigger finger like me, then core games make life easier also. Everything I said in my last post I also do in non-hardcore games. No modding either, as I don't do thatSpeak to the hand

Well I'm glad you don't mod (in that sense at least lol) Coz I REALLY hate people that mod. I don't see the point, if you can't enjoy the game as is, then why bother playing.

I've got a fast trigger finger, and fast reacions. I've just never been in games with stupid players that get hit & don't move. Which is why I use the Intervention a lot & run around, quick-scoping (which I'm not too flash at) & no-scoping (which I'm better at then quick scoping) which I've had a lot of practise at, especially on MW with the M40 (I love that gun) I've done it often enough that 80 percent (god I wish SC would let me use symbols lol) of my no-scopes aren't flukes, and my mates recognise that, so I'm happy lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 5th 2010 »

GranTurismo Posted at: 09:12 Mar06 2010 Post ID: 2811156
GranTurismo
+
+
Probably going to sound pretty nooby here but for Primarys I really like the P90 with Akimbo and Rapid Fire, and for Secondary M93 Raffica with Red Dot Sight and FMJ.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close