Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

biggest cause of death

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
sphynxx Posted at: 02:20 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809227
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
bowow said:if i go a way and someone kills me there i always go back just to get revenge then i just go and find someone else to kill

If you did that, and we were in the same game, then I'd become your biggest cause of death Thumbs Up

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 03:00 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809239
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
haha i dont think so i just got 18 kills 3 deaths s emergency airdrops in the same game

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 03:06 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809242
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:haha i dont think so i just got 18 kills 3 deaths s emergency airdrops in the same game

It'd be good to be able to PLAY again. I haven't played in ages & I'm missing it badly lol

If I somehow got on, I'd die so often from rustiness lol

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

bowow Posted at: 03:08 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809244
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
lol i didnt go on it for a while because i kept getting a kill then dieing witch did my nut in so i went off first time ive played in a while

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 04:11 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809291
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:lol i didnt go on it for a while because i kept getting a kill then dieing witch did my nut in so i went off first time ive played in a while

I always suffer from the rustys when I play. Even if I'm gone for a couple of hours, it always takes me a game or two to get my eye back in & my reflexes up to scratch as well.

bowow Posted at: 04:18 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809305
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i went a couple of days without sleep because every time i slept its as if my ability get sucked out of me by a ghost

sphynxx Posted at: 04:22 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809309
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:i went a couple of days without sleep because every time i slept its as if my ability get sucked out of me by a ghost

ha, well I think you might jsut be obsessed with the game there dude. lol

I've done a few nights without sleep whilst playing MW2 - but that was usually when I was staying @ my mates place, and that meant sleeping on a stretcher/camp bed - and it was easier for me to stay awake for three days, then try & fall asleep on the bed lol

bowow Posted at: 04:25 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809312
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
haha lol i stayed up all last night on here

sphynxx Posted at: 04:38 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809320
sphynxx
+
+
I've totally forgotten what we were talking about, and I didn't use the 'add quote....' thing. Opps lol

Oh well, a lot of the times when I was playing I'd be killed a lot by people that run in circles over a very, very small area, like in Terminal, some guy kept running up the stairs into the passageway into the plan, turn left, run into the foyer part, then turn 180degrees left, jump out the window, and do it again. However, whenever I went near there, I'd watch, and either get killed by his team mates, or he'd get me coz my game was lagging - was incredibly annoying. Frags, Semtex, M203 grenades, couldn't kill him with them lol

bowow Posted at: 04:41 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809323
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
lol well at least now we are getting back on topic

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close