Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Would you want to prestige?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
hatershateme Posted at: 12:51 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805694
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
If you had the chance to prestige, would you?
Im 8 away from 70 and I have chose not to Prestige. I don't get the point.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:03 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805722
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm in my third prestige, IMO keeps the game fresh, but I think it would also be nice to stay level 70.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
hatershateme Posted at: 13:05 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805726
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
Im staying level 70

superbird5005 is Bae

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:25 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805780
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Definitely with ZF on this. Prestige means you can play the game longer without it getting boring, not to mention various titles and emblems
Now known as
hatershateme Posted at: 13:27 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805782
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
I don't care about Titles and Emblems. Plus I don't get bored that easy...depends on my mood. But I just started playing CoD. So its not boring to me.

superbird5005 is Bae

qwertyuio Posted at: 13:29 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805783
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Prestige is mainly for the purpose of replayability and ego+1, (Doesn't apply to the modded 10th Prestiges)and in that light I'd say it's a great thing that keeps the game going and makes you a better and more proficient player due to you having to use different weapons, not just the ones you are used to, as a level 70 would. I always stay at level 70 for a few days just to savor it, though.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 00:23 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806007
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Im level 66 or 67, First Prestige. Whenever I get back on to play, onc I hit Level 70, I will prestige. I dont see the point in playing the game, & staying at levl 70. Theres no challenge there, with prestige, your forced to re-evaluate your strategies, your playing style etc to suit the guns you've got unlocked, unless your one of the marathon/lightweight/commando morons, then you're sorted from level 1 again.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
bowow Posted at: 06:53 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806075
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
wouldnt it get boring if you just stay with level 70 forever but im sure you will get bored and prestige

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
hatershateme Posted at: 16:03 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806226
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
bowow said:wouldnt it get boring if you just stay with level 70 forever but im sure you will get bored and prestige

Not for me...CoD will always be fun for me. Even if I don't prestige.

superbird5005 is Bae

sphynxx Posted at: 20:08 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806370
sphynxx
+
+
hatershateme said:
bowow said:wouldnt it get boring if you just stay with level 70 forever but im sure you will get bored and prestige

Not for me...CoD will always be fun for me. Even if I don't prestige.

I don't think that prestiging is about making the game less boring. I think its more about whether or not you have the stones to prestige & not just stick with the same weapons over & over & over & over again.

Besides, once you get to 10th prestige, you stay @ level 70 anyway, so whats the point in staying @ level 70 without prestiging, getting some titles, emblems for your favourite guns & enjoy the challenge that prestiging offers....

« Last edited by sphynxx on Feb 22nd 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Mortarion Posted at: 16:58 Feb24 2010 Post ID: 2806940
Mortarion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm level 26 on first prestige, and I plan to continue prestiging. I find it gets boring with all the epicness and stuff. I like the challenge resetting provides.
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
bowow Posted at: 20:20 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807250
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
once i prestige i only enjoy the begining and by the time i get to level 40 i get bored but it might be because i want play different games now i might even get Heavy Rain tomorrow

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 19:52 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807670
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:once i prestige i only enjoy the begining and by the time i get to level 40 i get bored but it might be because i want play different games now i might even get Heavy Rain tomorrow

Well dude, if you get Heavy Rain, let me know what its like. I'm thinking about getting it, but I don't wanna go spend $100 on a game if its gunna be rubbish.

bowow Posted at: 19:25 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809054
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
wow $100 i think it only �45 in england you could always download the demo i tried but it said i had no space left when alls i have is about ten games on there oh and one pic of Ezio from assassins creed 2 dont ask why it just looked cool oh and where dose everyone get there sigs from

sphynxx Posted at: 01:22 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809188
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:wow $100 i think it only �45 in england you could always download the demo i tried but it said i had no space left when alls i have is about ten games on there oh and one pic of Ezio from assassins creed 2 dont ask why it just looked cool oh and where dose everyone get there sigs from

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=28748

Thats the link you need - to get there again, just look @ the top right of your screen here on S.Cs & you'll see a link titled "Avatar" next to "bio" click that, & it will direct you to the page I've linked too.

Well remember its in New Zealand currency. New Games are between $90-$130 for standard. Anywhere between $130 for boring special editions up to $280 for the top of the line special editions (like the one for MW2) The Exchange rate atm is something like �0.45 to $1NZ

bowow Posted at: 01:46 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809208
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
wow you must have it hard in new zealand and thanks for the telling me where you get your sigs from but zeldafan11 made me one already

sphynxx Posted at: 02:15 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809225
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:wow you must have it hard in new zealand and thanks for the telling me where you get your sigs from but zeldafan11 made me one already

In the "If there was......" topic/board thingy I've given a link to where I made my callsign sig if you wanna make one, easy as to do.

& its not hard in NZ, its the same as in England, just different currency rates is all.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 2nd 2010 »

bowow Posted at: 03:10 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809246
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
haha if i hear anything about heavy rain being good ill tell you but i vant download the ******* demo just to say i put the stars on it isnt the censor

sphynxx Posted at: 03:17 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809248
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:haha if i hear anything about heavy rain being good ill tell you but i vant download the ******* demo just to say i put the stars on it isnt the censor

I might go down to the local game shop tomorrow & talk to the guy I know that works there, see if he'll let me trial the game for a night. I can afford to buy the game, I just can't afford to waste the money on a game lol

bowow Posted at: 03:19 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809251
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
haha i had a rabbit instead of Heavy Rain dont know why i just liked a rabbit more always wanted a rabbit i did have one for a day it died the day after i got it

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close