Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Oh do go away.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 10:16 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807474
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
What really,really, Really gets on your nerves?
For me it's Painkiller, n00b-t00bers, knifers, and people waltzing around with a shotgun.
Now known as
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 10:41 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807485
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
to be honest the whole game is starting to get on my nerves i would be happy enough to play my old pokemon games and try complete the whole pokedex (national) on my own with a little help from an action replay just to get me the old legendarys you cant get anymore

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 10:46 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807486
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
If you're getting annoyed with it, MAG is awesome.
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 10:49 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807488
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i was going wait for pokemon heart gold and soul silver come out but ill think about MAG anyway the only thing i like about MW2 is spec ops at the moment

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 10:51 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807489
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Battlefield Bad Company 2 not being out yet, I'm more than likely selling MW2 for it...M.A.G. would be my second choice though.

But other than that, snipers, Demolition, Marathon Lightweight Commando combo and people who get their Harrier, Pave Low, Chopper Gunner then die to just get it again by camping...

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
bowow Posted at: 10:53 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807491
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i was thinking of getting heavy rain but im having second thoughts about it but i will proberly wait to see the rewiews it gets

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 12:08 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807523
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah that looks awesome.

BFBC2 demo didn't work for me.
Now known as
Zelda Fan Posted at: 13:08 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807548
Zelda Fan
+
+
What really gets on my nerves is that you cannot team kill in this game, like lets say a Search and Destroy match, your a sniper about to take somebody out, and then one of your team mate stands right in front of you as you shoot, and you end up hiting him, and you kill yourself because of it. Now I know Call of Duty 4 had a problem with people useing RPGs at the beginning of the match and just shooting the ground with one and taking out their whole team and such, but they should of made this game where you kill yourself if you use certain things such as rockets, gernade and semtexs etc, but not by bullets or whatever.

Another annoying thing is playing Headquarters, and you are going for the Nuke, and your doing very well, and lets say you get a Harrier Strike and you tell your team mates to move away from the Headquarters because your about to drop it there. But you know nobody listens to you in this game...so anyways you drop the strike there and you end up killing yourself because of it, and there for ending your kill streak and saying good bye to your chances of getting a nuke because you killed a team mate in the stirke. They should of made it where it has to be an ENEMY that has to kill you to end your kill streak, or if you kill yourself by a natural way etc.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Feb 26th 2010 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
bowow Posted at: 19:31 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2809067
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
people who run around with ranger akimbo acting like its model 1887 annoy me

exploding typhoon Posted at: 08:10 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810233
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
+
People running around with Akimbo shotguns, and people that just lie prone in tall grass waiting for you.
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close