Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Throwing Knifes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 09:25 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809402
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+

Insane.
Anyone ever get something like this?
Now known as
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mortarion Posted at: 16:29 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809477
Mortarion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wow! That is epic! I've done something similar but I just randomly threw my knife across rust and it hit someone in the toe.
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:32 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809479
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
In the toe? Lol
Winning kill?
Now known as
Mortarion Posted at: 16:36 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809484
Mortarion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
No, first blood though. It was funny, cuz I threw it as soon as the match started and it hit the guy right in the toe, then i ran over and stared at it for a while...
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
bowow Posted at: 18:40 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809543
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
seen that vid before any way people should know mine about someguy having a riot sheild he flashed me i threw a knife and match winning kill

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
hatershateme Posted at: 18:53 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809553
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
I never use Throwing Knifes. Don't have much skill with them, I always liked the Semtax

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

superbird5005 Posted at: 19:09 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809557
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Never do I, although my best throwing knife kill would have to be it ricocheting off the ground and going into someone.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

sphynxx Posted at: 19:11 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809558
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I've gotten one on Scrapyard. You all know the long building that runs along 1 side of the map, tht has multiple entries, a forklift is in there, and I think its Capture point B for Domination in there. There's a large ramp heading into it on one end, with a White Truck at the base of said ramp, and a narrow doorway at the other...

Anyway, this sniper was lying down at the top of the ramp, taking down anyone that came through the doorway, and I was just about to run into the door when a team-mate pushed me out of the way & died. So I lay prone, sneaked into the doorway, saw the sniper, and as I moved back away from the doorway, he shot at me, missed, and I stood up, and in two quick flicks of my analogue stick, moved into the doorway, aimed up a little, pressed R2, and got back into cover, and got the game winning kill with my knife Thumbs Up oh, btw it was on MTD

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 2nd 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
bowow Posted at: 23:51 Mar02 2010 Post ID: 2809693
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
whats MTD i know TD stands foe team deathmatch what does the M stand for

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
qwertyuio Posted at: 00:15 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809696
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Mercenary Team DeathMatch.

I've never been one for throwing knives due to practicality reasons, but when I use them I'm actually fairly good with them. Semtex is my main choice though, along with claymore.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 01:34 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809707
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Semtex is better, but still, Throwing Knives are just so much fun Smile
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 03:20 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2809722
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
well there not fun when you miss but i prefer C4

sphynxx Posted at: 23:15 Mar03 2010 Post ID: 2810128
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:well there not fun when you miss but i prefer C4

Then do your best to not miss - practise makes perfect. I rarely miss. I mainly use it with riot shield. Or the 'witch' class. I've gotten quite a few long range throwing knife kills.

went one match, using solely knives, and got 15 throwing knife kills, 10 of them long range (at least 35 feet anyway - whether or not you consider that long-range is up to you)

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

bowow Posted at: 03:29 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810180
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
awesome kills
http://www.youtube.com/watc...ture=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watc...=related
http://www.youtube.com/watc...Y4o4R8pM

« Last edited by bowow on Mar 4th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 21:38 Mar07 2010 Post ID: 2811906
sphynxx
+
+
I prefer seeing Throwing Knife kills that aren't flukes. Aiming randomly into a building & throwing, or Just firing one across the map & getting lucky aren't good kills.

I'm trying to find a player that is actually good with throwing knives, and gets a lot of game winning killcams with them in FFA, but I can't remember his username, so it makes trolling through youtube videos difficult.

I'll edit as neccessary if I find the videos.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 7th 2010 »

GranTurismo Posted at: 16:02 Mar08 2010 Post ID: 2812121
GranTurismo
+
+
I was recently playing a game with a teammate that continuously got the game winning kill with a throwing knife, half the time even with a headshot for added awesomeness when it came to the killcam.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 21:05 Mar08 2010 Post ID: 2812253
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, I'm 75 positive that the player whos montage I posted above your post Wootnessy or whatever his name is, is the player I was looking for, except I found his videos on a competing site to SC, and for the life of me, I cannot remember what that site was called, he had had about 20 other videos along with his montage, of game winning killcams.

I haven't been able to look through the video I posted but I've been told by a mate on youtube that all of the kills are Wootnessy in it, if they're not, someone lemme know so I can give the poster of the video a blasting for lying to me? lol

The player I'm looking for got a throwing knife, game winning killcam in FFA, by throwing a knife on Favela, from the top of the main road, just as it dips into a decline, from that point, all the way down into the two-story 'barber' shop window & got the guy in the nose Thumbs Up

That might be in the video, but as I've said before, I don't have a good enough internet connection to check =(

bowow Posted at: 11:06 Mar09 2010 Post ID: 2812372
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
i got a kill with a throwing knife

not sure if any one knows but throwing something over the hedges is pointless just shoot through them (wasteland) i just threw it and it went through the hedge and i got a kill.

search and destroy as well bet he was annoyed

sphynxx Posted at: 04:58 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2812955
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:i got a kill with a throwing knife

not sure if any one knows but throwing something over the hedges is pointless just shoot through them (wasteland) i just threw it and it went through the hedge and i got a kill.

Disagree.

Back when I was playing, I routinely got 3+ kills by throwing Frags, Semtex, even Throwing Knives over the hedges.

I have however been no scoped in the face by someone that wasn't even aiming at me through the hedges. that shot was the game winning killcam too.

Guy tried to quickscope someone as they ran past him as he lay prone in the ground with a Barret w/ACOG. He missed, the other guy turned around, and the sniper just started spraying with the Barret, missed his target, and one of the stray bullets hit me in the head as I was sneaking (crouched) around the corner with my Intervention..

Wasn't happy about that at all - the guy that got the kill tried to say he planned that & was an awesome sniper, and if no-one believed him, take him on in the next lobby, he'd only use a sniper.

I took that challenge up, Intervention+FMJ, quick scoped & no scoped his sorry *** all over the map in FFA with a couple of my mates - they just messed around playing soccer & hide and seek in Favela while me & the guy played seriously lol he left before the match was over.... something like 20 deaths, 0 kills... I can see why he'd leave haha

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 11th 2010 »

bowow Posted at: 07:07 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2812969
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
sphynxx said:
bowow said:i got a kill with a throwing knife

Disagree.

Back when I was playing, I routinely got 3+ kills by throwing Frags, Semtex, even Throwing Knives over the hedges.

I have however been no scoped in the face by someone that wasn't even aiming at me through the hedges. that shot was the game winning killcam too.

Guy tried to quickscope someone as they ran past him as he lay prone in the ground with a Barret w/ACOG. He missed, the other guy turned around, and the sniper just started spraying with the Barret, missed his target, and one of the stray bullets hit me in the head as I was sneaking (crouched) around the corner with my Intervention..

Wasn't happy about that at all - the guy that got the kill tried to say he planned that & was an awesome sniper, and if no-one believed him, take him on in the next lobby, he'd only use a sniper.

I took that challenge up, Intervention+FMJ, quick scoped & no scoped his sorry *** all over the map in FFA with a couple of my mates - they just messed around playing soccer & hide and seek in Favela while me & the guy played seriously lol he left before the match was over.... something like 20 deaths, 0 kills... I can see why he'd leave haha

Soccer don't you mean Football, i'm getting pretty annoyed with all these snipers who get lucky but claim they planned it or they are good.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close