Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Favorite Killstreak

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zeldafan11 Posted at: 12:18 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810296
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mine is the Emergency Airdrop.

How about yours?

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hatershateme Posted at: 12:28 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810300
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Mine would be the Harrier.
I can never go past a Harrier with my luck. I always die after I call one in. It makes me mad.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:02 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810322
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Nuke of course

Realistically though, probably Chopper Gunner
Now known as
superbird5005 Posted at: 14:18 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810331
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I actually love the EMP, it works out greatly when people use Heartbeat and you don't have Ninja on.

I'm good enough to get the AC130/Chopper Gunner, so those, and the Harrier <3
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

sphynxx Posted at: 02:49 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810546
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
It depends on what game type I'm playing, which maps & all that other rubbish.

Underpass, where air support is fairly limited, unless your lucky enough to get an AC130 w/Danger Close Pro, most air support is pretty redundant as most people just take cover under the over-passes. I always use UAV, counter UAV & Pred. Missle for Underpass & other maps that don't have a lot of open areas.

I'd have to say, that my absolute favourtite is actually the fairly n00bish counter-UAV. So many people use UAV, after-all, they're useful 90 percent of the time. Unless your up against myself & my mates, who all use Cold-Blooded & Ninja if we're all together on a team..

counter-UAV is my kind of killstreak - thoroughly annoying, and easy as all hell to get. I generally use Counter, Harrier, Pavelow as my set up. I don't often get Pavelows, as my style of play often means I end up in the thick of a firefight, and I don't always come up on top. But I can stock-pile Counter-UAVs & as soon as an enemy UAV is up - ding, its gone. When my counter stops, up goes another, then another, then another, then another.

So many people get angry with me in the lobbies over their mics when their radar is rendered useless for 9 minutes out of 10 Thumbs Up

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 5th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
bowow Posted at: 05:59 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810569
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Easy AC130 i love them

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 19:07 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810928
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:Easy AC130 i love them

Pfft, AC130 is for n00bs.

Counter-UAV is where its at!

Ok, sorry thats not what I think at all, thats just what some guy said to me on a Facebook group lol

Although I do love the Counter, AC130 & CG are game turners, but a lot of people tend to camp to get them. So if I die because of one, I always watch the Killcam (coz I play Core games) & look for the most likely point they're hiding in (generally away from where my teams spawn is) & switch to coldblooded & hunt he/she down Thumbs Up

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

MAYoho Posted at: 21:41 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810975
MAYoho
+
+
There is only one killstreak that is not remote controlled, and can get enough kills for a nuke, and that is the pavelow. My absolute fav <3 once i get my pavelow, it's two to chopper gunner, then my emp (or nuke) is like child's play.
sphynxx Posted at: 21:55 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810981
sphynxx
+
+
MAYoho said:There is only one killstreak that is not remote controlled, and can get enough kills for a nuke, and that is the pavelow. My absolute fav <3 once i get my pavelow, it's two to chopper gunner, then my emp (or nuke) is like child's play.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always read that a Pavelows kills don't count towards your KS (if you got the 9 killstreak Pavelow) unless you kill someone before it doesn. some kind of glitch. I've also read that the Care Package Pavelow does count towards your killstreak, but is the only one.

I don't know if they've patched those two problems, but when I last played, that was the way it was.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:00 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2811007
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Only way it counts to your killstreak is if you have no deaths and it's the first called in (including Care Packages and EAD's) or if you get a kill while it's in the air it will then start to count for your KS. (This also applies to Sentry Gun.)

Love the Sentry Gun for certain game modes too. (Demolition, Domination, CTF and Sabotage are perfect for it. It sucks in SnD though.)

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 00:16 Mar06 2010 Post ID: 2811009
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Only way it counts to your killstreak is if you have no deaths and it's the first called in (including Care Packages and EAD's) or if you get a kill while it's in the air it will then start to count for your KS. (This also applies to Sentry Gun.)

Love the Sentry Gun for certain game modes too. (Demolition, Domination, CTF and Sabotage are perfect for it. It sucks in SnD though.)

Ahh, so I was kinda right Thumbs Up lol

Yeah, I'd imagine it'd suck for S&D - I've been told that everyone uses stealth classes for S&D. I've not played it so I wouldn't know..

Does anyone agree with me about multiple Counter-UAVs? Or am I the only person that gets a kick out of frustrating the hell out of people in TD & TDM & Headquarters Evil

qwertyuio Posted at: 01:55 Mar06 2010 Post ID: 2811036
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I'm mainly a S&D player, and for that gametype I use the following set up: Care Package, Predator, Cobra

If I go into TDM, I'll be doing Predator, Cobra, and Emergency Airdrop.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 03:18 Mar06 2010 Post ID: 2811061
sphynxx
+
+
qwertyuio said:I'm mainly a S&D player, and for that gametype I use the following set up: Care Package, Predator, Cobra

If I go into TDM, I'll be doing Predator, Cobra, and Emergency Airdrop.

Would you use those KS on enclosed maps, such as skidrow with a ton of cover?

for the more cover-orientated maps, I use Counter-UAV, Pred. Missle & then depending the kinds of players, either EAD or EMP. But thats only for Skidrow, Underpass, Karachi, where people tend to camp out in buildings, and have limited open areas & fewer open area gun fights. Or if I'm with a fairly useless team, I'll just stick to the first three KS like I mentioned earlier. That way they shouldn't have any bloody excuse for dying so much when I get a lot UAVs haha

For the more open areas, where a lot of fire-fights happen outside, my main set up is Counter-UAV, Harrier, Pavelow. or I replace Counter with either Precision Airstrike or have CG/AC130 tagged on depending on the map & players.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Mar 6th 2010 »

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close