Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

First Nuke

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:17 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813665
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So, how did you get your first nuke? If you've ever got one.

Also, how do you get yours, any tips?

Got my first today, CTF on Invasion.

Used TAR-21 W/Grenade Launcher
OMA Pack
Claymore
Stuns
One Man Army Pro
Danger Close Pro
Ninja Pro

TAR-21 W/Grenade Launcher
OMA Pack
Claymore
Stuns
One Man Army Pro
Hardline Pro
Ninja Pro

Switched to Hardline class 2 kills before every kill streak and switch back to Danger close before I call them in so they have extra power

Got my nuke 20 seconds before the game ended and called it in with 6 seconds left almost didn't get it though. LOL

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 13th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 22:52 Mar12 2010 Post ID: 2813777
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Good job..

I've never really chased Nukes. I did try once, in MTD when my mate told me he wanted to try for a Nuke, so I tried, and you just can't get a Nuke if you don't do some camping, which I'm absolutely against, in TD/MTD unless your up against morons.

My highest Killstreak is 19, best score in MTD is 42-5-3 using my Danger Close Pro class - and that was on Skidrow without any effective air-support as my KSs were Counter-UAV, Pred. Missle & Harrier... Everyone on the other team hid inside =(

I've no Nukes, & I realise that my post is a little off topic,

so I was thinking, if your all for the idea Alex; to change this thread to how people go their Nukes, and Advice for people who want to get their first??

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:09 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813789
zeldafan11
+
+
Well actually, that was the first time I really tried for the nuke.

I didn't camp a lot though and the players were pretty competent, just sat a Claymore on the flag and went around tubin' it up course taking cover to OMA some more nades.

Heart was pumping around my 20 kill streak because I came close to dying, barely got my 25th kill.

But the tactic I listed is actually a pretty good one, Danger Close Pro helps but not needed.

sphynxx Posted at: 01:48 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813810
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, I've never seriously tried for a Nuke.

Never had the patience to. My style of play is more concerned with disrupting the enemy team than trying for killstreaks. I've managed to get Pavelow & CG on Wasteland sniping, using soley my rifle & not getting kills with my KS, with the Nuke as my 3rd - but I'd never intended to actually reach 25 kills, it was there if I got lucky lol

I was sitting at a 17 killstreak when my team all spawned near me & didn't really move much, just set up camp & the other team all pushed forward, and despite me playing dead, because I was sniping with a Silenced Barrett & Cold-blooded PRO, I got killed by a flukey shot with an ATS-4 that blew up between myself & another team mate - who was standing in the open 'sniping' like a n00b... I wasn't happy because I'd just got into an area I wouldn't be found unless someone was right next to me and looked closely so I could call in my CG & just as I had pushed the button to call in the CG, I died Not Talking

If that fluke rocket hadn't killed me, I probably would've gotten my first Nuke - a flukey Nuke as I wasn't trying for it, I just ended up with moronic players who didn't pay much attention, but a Nuke none-the-less.

I was sooo ****** off I almost threw my controller through the window lol

Never come close except for my several 19 killstreaks which I was just running around in circles setting up claymores everywhere with scavenger pro + danger close pro class lol

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

.Vain Posted at: 02:30 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813817
.Vain
+
+
My highest killstreak was 24. A bit disappointed I didnt use Hardline Pro. I shouldnt have gotten cocky at the end.

Primary: Scar H w/ FMJ
Secondary: Spas 12 w/ Foregrip
Perks: Marathon Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Last Stand Pro
The gay stuff: Throwing Knife/Flashs/Final Stand

^ OMG it glows at 75 percent zoom ^

Lukie said:vain r kewl.
bowow Posted at: 05:17 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813854
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I got my hiding in a bush on Wasteland with my friend i kept killing him and eventually got it.

Before we were hiding in Highrise i was one kill away and then stupid BAD CONNECTION, then he was having ago at me telling me stab him, i pressed the god damn button hundreds of times then someone found us and killed me. I was right souped off.Evil

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
GranTurismo Posted at: 09:00 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2813920
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Never really bothered for a nuke. There's only a few people I know that have gotten a nuke and one of them was a bot, one of them just spammed Akimbo Vectors and the other used the UMP45.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
superbird5005 Posted at: 12:27 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814000
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I boosted two nukes, but not a legit one though :(

I could have actually got a legit nuke, if I had it unlocked. Team Deathmatch on Derail. I went into the one building in the middle of the map, and I stayed in there for a bit, killing everybody I saw. Then I got my predator, killed a few with that. I got my Harrier, and then got my Chopper Gunner within a few seconds. I killed so many people with that, I was 25-0 when my Chopper was taken out. I was pretty much crying due to the fact that I didn't have my nuke unlocked then. I was almost out of ammo for both guns, and had a tac knife. I finally died for the first time and was 29-0 before I did. I finished the game 41-4, my best game as of now.

Another chance I had was in Terminal. Team Deathmatch again, and I don't exactly remember, but I had the nuke set, and I was 21-14 (I was doing pretty crappy in the beginning) and I make a major comeback, needed four more, but the game ended. I wasn't happy, but not mad either. We won, that's all that mattered.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:27 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814098
zeldafan11
+
+
I almost got my first on Wasteland, had a 32-33 KS going, didn't have Nuke set...

Got that with a Silenced TAR-21 and Akimbo Rangers with Cold-Blooded, Scavenger and Ninja all Pro versions. Claymores and Smoke or Stuns I think.

sphynxx Posted at: 06:05 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815237
sphynxx
+
+
bowow said:I got my hiding in a bush on Wasteland with my friend i kept killing him and eventually got it.

Before we were hiding in Highrise i was one kill away and then stupid BAD CONNECTION, then he was having ago at me telling me stab him, i pressed the god damn button hundreds of times then someone found us and killed me. I was right souped off.Evil

-oo (As Eoin once said to me, thats infinity right there) respect.

I dislike (& thats the nicest word I can use) boosters - no matter who they are.

My friend tried to tell me he'd let me kill him 25 times for a nuke. So I went into the spot, killed him once, then told me team where he was so they could n00b t00b the crap out of him.

I hate boosters - there is absolutely no need to do it.

If you can't get a Nuke or EMP without booster, change your style of play if you really care about them that much. EVOLVE as a player. You'll get better because of it - you don't get better hiding in a bush with another dude.. coz thats just plain disturbing lol

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close