Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Funny

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:02 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2833225
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Was playing Demolition today and someone planted the bomb and I Ninja Defused it. Was hilarious because I held a Stun so he wouldn't see me, threw it when he planted and Defused.

Didn't have Ninja or Cold-Blooded either.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 15:08 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2833234
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Highrise, some guy killed me i ran to where he killed me, i got out my thumper he was on the helipad jumped off to the big tube thing i fired the thumper it blew up and he was in mid air and went flying it was funny if you saw it.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
qwertyuio Posted at: 13:50 May16 2010 Post ID: 2845210
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
So, superbird and SacredSniper and I were in a lobby and HighRise was the map. (Search & Destroy) All three of us love the map because we are gods at spawn sniping. Sacred was saying how it would be hilarious if someone somehow killed the entire team with one bullet. The match starts, and I see there is at least 2 people spawn sniping. I quickly pop up, shoot, and I get 3 kills with that 1 bullet. Triple kill, first blood. I was laughing my ass off for the next 10 minutes. xD

« Last edited by qwertyuio on May 16th 2010 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
hatershateme Posted at: 14:02 May16 2010 Post ID: 2845212
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
qwertyuio said:So, superbird and SacredSniper and I were in a lobby and HighRise was the map. (Search & Destroy) All three of us love the map because we are gods at spawn sniping. Sacred was saying how it would be hilarious if someone somehow killed the entire team with one bullet. The match starts, and I see there is at least 2 people spawn sniping. I quickly pop up, shoot, and I get 3 kills with that 1 bullet. Triple kill, first blood. I was laughing my *** off for the next 10 minutes. xD

You lie Filip

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

qwertyuio Posted at: 19:12 May16 2010 Post ID: 2845406
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
Ask Shawn or Garrick. Speak to the hand
sphynxx Posted at: 03:29 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845596
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
^ I've done something similar, although not on S&D. On Highrise, spawned at the start of the map & started off on the side that isn't underneath the roof you can get onto. I moved forwards a bit, and scoped in, straifed to my right, saw the smallest part of the top of a head, took the shot and took down 3 people as well Eh

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:01 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846073
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
ok this is classic.

I'm in terminal and i ran out of the plane.(the way heading inside the building)i headed(note i was level 2 because i was deciding to do a new account,but since i couldnt find a match started playing with my lvl 62 cousin and we vsed like lvl 70s.lowest guy was 63 that wasnt me,and i was using the ump class)So i head past the first doorway thingy(the one that has all the glass and you can look outside)and i am heading to the second when 2 lvl 70s come out.i start shooting and then they kill me...or so they thought.i went into final stand and killed them both...and laughed for a good 3 minutes after that.(we had two minutes left and a 1 minute intermission before the next match.)

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 05:28 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846079
sphynxx
+
+
So in other words, you had to fail to get a win?

coz final stand is a 4 death streak Smile lol

I created another account on my PS3 and I jumped into the a game a little over halfway done on Skiwrow - using the first set class (FAMAS class I think) I went 6 kills, 0 deaths. I was stoked - good way to kickstart a good KDr - the FAMAS was 1 burst killing people, so I was doubley stoked.

Went into the next game, the FAMAS was no longer single burst killing people - my M203 grenades were getting me nothing much hit markers - and I ended the game 3 & 18. I'm not that bad of a player normally lol. I mean, how is it that one lobby to the next the FAMAS goes from single burst kill to 2, sometimes 3 bursts before a guy dies.. n00bt00bs get hitmarkers...

I shot 2 M203s at the same guy - and got 2 hitmarkers for my effort Eh

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

qwertyuio Posted at: 17:44 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846260
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
sphynxx said:So in other words, you had to fail to get a win?

I created another account on my PS3 and I jumped into the a game a little over halfway done on Skiwrow - using the first set class (FAMAS class I think) I went 6 kills, 0 deaths. I was stoked - good way to kickstart a good KDr - the FAMAS was 1 burst killing people, so I was doubley stoked.

Went into the next game, the FAMAS was no longer single burst killing people - my M203 grenades were getting me nothing much hit markers - and I ended the game 3 & 18. I'm not that bad of a player normally lol. I mean, how is it that one lobby to the next the FAMAS goes from single burst kill to 2, sometimes 3 bursts before a guy dies.. n00bt00bs get hitmarkers...

That's why I hate the FAMAS. It is incredibly inconsistent and unreliable.
sphynxx Posted at: 18:56 May18 2010 Post ID: 2846314
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah I have to agree with you Qwert, problem is, on my main account, I've been using the FAMAS since I prestiged, and its always been consistent for me o.O

GranTurismo Posted at: 09:46 May19 2010 Post ID: 2846455
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My friend, who is an absolute pro with claymores, got an epic winning killcam on Bailout. Standing on top of a staircase railing, she dropped a claymore to the floor just as a dude was walking into the room. It was a case of both perfect timing and perfect claymore placement as well; he didn't have any idea what happened until he died and saw the killcam.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
zeldafan11 Posted at: 12:35 May19 2010 Post ID: 2846476
zeldafan11
+
+
About FAMAS consistency: IMO, the best set up for the FAMAS even in Core is Silencer, Scavenger, Cold-Blooded, Ninja, the rest is optional, I can always do good with that class though.

sphynxx Posted at: 03:41 May20 2010 Post ID: 2846747
sphynxx
+
+
^ that's my class for HC. Because I play that more than Core lol.

My class for Core is Bling, Silencer + ACOG (going for Thermal), cold blooded pro & commando pro because my secondary is the USP.45 w/tac knife. lol

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:38 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847493
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
sphynxx said:So in other words, you had to fail to get a win?

Yup failing to win.

Today i did a funny as kill.(only if you saw it)it was HCTDM on Rust and i respawned in teh corner(facing another corner is the truck thats blown up and the otehr corner is the pipe that leads up to the second story of the tower).Now i saw i guy snipe from teh top of the tower and i threw a sentex at him.It managed to kill him and get teh game winning kill.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 05:48 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847510
sphynxx
+
+
Oh god I'd hate to play HCTDM on Rust -.- so far I'm lucky enough to have never played Rust on HCTDM.

Starting spawn - frag grenade over the map. haha wonder how many kills that'd get me Eh

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:13 May24 2010 Post ID: 2847872
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
sory i got it wrong.It wasnt HCTDM(i was thinking that cause i usually play HCTDM)it was actually HCR:HQ Pro.It was intesne man.We ended in a draw at 60 all.It went the whole 20 minutes.

I feel so bad for my team.We were playing HCTDM(and it was HCTDM this time)and i got a care package near the end of the game.I went to the starting point which is closest to the building where you head up to the upper level and can be in that building thing.anyway i got my care package closely looking out for enemies.The care package landed,killed me nad a guy on the other team stole my AC 130 which was in the care package.And he used that to win teh game.

sphynxx Posted at: 05:06 May24 2010 Post ID: 2847887
sphynxx
+
+
Haha stink. I was playing HCTDM on Salvage & a member of my team got 11 kills within the first 90 seconds, used his AC130, got 5 more kills, used his Emergency Air Drop, got an attack helicopter, Harrier Airstrike, Chopper gunner and UAV. he got another 4 kills with the CG before that got destroyed, his harriers took down 3 with the bombs, his attack helicopter got a couple of kills.

And his 3rd KS was a care package, and for everything going well for him, sitting on something like 25 kills, and I got our game winning kill on my 18th straight kill, and in the Killcam, just behind the guy I kill, you see the guy that pwned everyone get killed by his own care package so he ended the game 25 & 1 & he was soo ****** off. He was more ****** off because we all saw it happen, rather than because his own CP killed him lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 24th 2010 »

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:56 May24 2010 Post ID: 2848183
zeldafan11
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:sory i got it wrong.It wasnt HCTDM(i was thinking that cause i usually play HCTDM)it was actually HCR:HQ Pro.It was intesne man.We ended in a draw at 60 all.It went the whole 20 minutes.

HCR:HQPro doesn't have game winning killcams...

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:23 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848254
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
zeldafan11 said:
ShadowStriker64 said:sory i got it wrong.It wasnt HCTDM(i was thinking that cause i usually play HCTDM)it was actually HCR:HQ Pro.It was intesne man.We ended in a draw at 60 all.It went the whole 20 minutes.

HCR:HQPro doesn't have game winning killcams...

Well it was HC something.It might've been HCTDM but i was on a string of like 10 HCR:HQpro matches

zeldafan11 Posted at: 03:03 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848269
zeldafan11
+
+
LOL, okay than.

I'll use an oldie but a goody: When I was trying to get my Last Stand Pro Emblem, on Underpass I was near the bridge and I got shot, going into last stand I threw my Semtex, Stuck someone in the wrong place at the wrong time, got two people, then one came across the bridge while I was sitting there with a 44. Magnum and I blasted him trying to go the other way. :D

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close