Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Funny

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
sphynxx Posted at: 05:19 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848276
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I really dislike people using last stand -.- lol Especially if I'm sniping. I pop them in the chest, they go down, I think I've got a kill, until I realise I get no points, then all of a sudden I'm getting an assist. Annoys the hell outa me xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:16 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848331
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think it was a sniper shot that got me...Either Intervention or ACR, I can't remember.

Best part of it is that it was Capture the Flag, so I defend my flag as well as killing half the other team. :D

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on May 25th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
superbird5005 Posted at: 17:35 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848473
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
HHM had a funny throwing knife kill, but I'll let him explain as he did it. I only witnessed.

One of my funny kills would have to be all of them in Search. Every time I am in the killcam killing the guy, right after I kill him, I sit on him. She/He gets ******, and it never gets old :D
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

hatershateme Posted at: 17:50 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848478
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
superbird5005 said:HHM had a funny throwing knife kill, but I'll let him explain as he did it. I only witnessed.

One of my funny kills would have to be all of them in Search. Every time I am in the killcam killing the guy, right after I kill him, I sit on him. She/He gets ******, and it never gets old :D

Wow...You would bring that up. Anyways...
On Derail, in the room upstairs, I was creeping up the stairs b/c superbird was scared and didn't want to go in. So, this guy was hiding under a table, I throw a Knife, it bounces, hits him in the arm pit. It was so funny. Kinda hard to explain...but thats a general idea of it.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

superbird5005 Posted at: 20:28 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848496
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Excuse me, but I didn't want to die because I was on a streak. I needed another kill for my harrier.

Plus, he was shooting at me, so I'm not going out there. I distracted him for HHM to kill.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

sphynxx Posted at: 23:11 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848586
sphynxx
+
+
superbird5005 said:Excuse me, but I didn't want to die because I was on a streak. I needed another kill for my harrier.

Plus, he was shooting at me, so I'm not going out there. I distracted him for HHM to kill.

Whatever help you sleeps at night mate Speak to the hand lol

EDIT; Today, whilst playing HCTDM on Underpass,

My class - Scavenger Pro. Coldblooded Pro and Ninja Pro. WA2000, Silencer - PP2000 Silencer Claymores & Stuns.

So I was at the starting spawn near a red brick building that you have to climb a dumpster at its rear to climb into it, and I placed a claymore in some bushes to the right hand side of that (the side with the steep steps) and I ran to the other side (side which you have to run across the canal thingy), and a guy had just come around that corner, I killed him with my PP2000, got a scav pack, placed a claymore just in time so hear my other claymore blow up, so I ran back to the other side, scav pack, claymore. Other side blew up, I ran back, scav pack. Repeated 14 times.

14 KS with only claymores in the space of 90 seconds. Climbed up into the brick building, used my WA2000 to take down another 3 and my final 2 kills came from my two placed claymores, almost at the exact same time. Maybe 2 seconds difference between the two.

Then the host dropped out & it exited the game -.-

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 26th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 07:56 May26 2010 Post ID: 2848652
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
God I love Tactical Insertion camping to back stab the guy after he thinks he is done with me =D
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
1122andyozz33 Posted at: 22:10 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858575
1122andyozz33
+
+
This one's Hilarious! I was Sniping in Derail and I only got a Hit Marker. So, this other dude comes out in front RIGHT when I pull the trigger and I killed him...HEADSHOTED both of them:D And for the record, I didn't even see the second guy!

Another one, You know how people will wait for you to spawn after you Tactically insert? Well, I did it one time in Wasteland and this idiot stood right in front of the Insertion. So, I watched the Killcam (To suprise the attacker) and repeatedly pressed the knife button...he was suprised when I lunged at him from nowhere.

« Last edited by 1122andyozz33 on Jun 19th 2010 »
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
hatershateme Posted at: 22:23 Jun21 2010 Post ID: 2859464
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On Terminal, S&D. I had a Riot Shield with Danger Close Pro, and C4, I was in the back of the plane, two people came in the front, detonated the C4 I had already placed. Got a Double Kill. Then moved forward, the Hallway that leads into the Plane, two people were there, I hurry up and lay down C4, got another Double Kill, then there was 1 guy behind the counter, he shots me where he has to reload, so I throw C4, and Kill him. The I got shot from across the hallway to my right. Took out most of the people. 5 kills by C4.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Moynihan Posted at: 16:28 Jun25 2010 Post ID: 2860539
Moynihan
+
+
My funniest kill was on HC Ricochet: S&D. Me and a couple of my friends were on the same team. It was Wasteland BTW. Anyway, I random n00b Tubed acroos the map, double kill. My mate, Cheeseisamence, said, "Thomas, you absolute genious!" Then I random n00b Tubed again, and got another kill. Then hunted down two more guys, with a FAMAS. OWNAGE with a capital P!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoynihanMan
sphynxx Posted at: 06:24 Jun27 2010 Post ID: 2860946
sphynxx
+
+
moynihan said:OWNAGE with a capital P!

Phail with a capital F! Evil

Not so much a funny win kind of deal, more of a phail by the other guy.

I was playing Team Tactical, and it was S&D on Overgrown, I was on the defending side, the 3 on my team all died, so I killed 3 people on the other team with a random RPG into a window and then the remaining person on the other team finally planted the bomb, so I snuck around the corner & prone crawled up to the bomb, while the guy was looking in my direction, he mustve been scoped in to not see me, so I ninja defused the bomb & then he stopped scoping in, and shot me with the SPAS-12 just before the round ended & over the mic in the lobby all you could hear was him screaming at me & swearing Evil

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:24 Jun29 2010 Post ID: 2861564
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i was playing search and destroy and it was overtime.my 3 teamates died and i killed another guy leaving me with 2 guys i hear shooting so i run over and see two guys riot shield boosting.i throw in a sentex and kill them both.in the lobby all you hear is that team yelling at them and the guys didnt say a word until the end of the next round.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

GranTurismo Posted at: 12:10 Jun30 2010 Post ID: 2862036
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hardcore TDM, me and 2 mates, all of us with riot shields.

We were just mucking around, and blocking our teammates into corners. Then on underpass, one of the guys we blocked put a claymore down and shot it. 3 friendly fire kills which then also killed him and he got hit with a 45 second respawn time.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close