Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Random Facts about MW2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sphynxx Posted at: 01:53 Apr28 2010 Post ID: 2837267
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Well; just messing around with my mates; I noticed something odd.

So, if you've noticed anything random about the game (not problems, but funny little things you've noticed that happen)

Whilst messing with my mates on offline multi - I noticed that the M240 LMG with silencer; still shows up on the radar.

I know the M9 w/silencer shows up on the radar as well.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hatershateme Posted at: 05:51 Apr28 2010 Post ID: 2837282
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Also if you jump onto a Non-Exploded car, it explodes and kills you.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

sphynxx Posted at: 06:56 Apr28 2010 Post ID: 2837304
sphynxx
+
+
Yup, the white car in Favela is a prime candidate for suicide bombing people Smile I've gotten a couple of mates doing that in private matches, but I haven't been able to pull it off in a public match. I really want to; just because I know the killcam would seriously **** the person off lol

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:58 Apr28 2010 Post ID: 2837611
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Quite a few guns show up on radar with Silencer, I only knew of the M9 doing it, but I knew there were more.

The MG4 without Grip has less recoil than when it has the Grip attached.

The F.A.L. Red Dot Sight doesn't hit where you aim, but the Holographic is perfect.

I actually know a few weird things about W@W but that's not for here. :D

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 04:06 Apr29 2010 Post ID: 2837774
sphynxx
+
+
I noticed that today whilst at my mates place playing on his 360 that his H-Bar w/Grip&Holo wouldn't hit targets; even though they were lined up perfectly. They were at a medium distance, fully visible, standing/running straight towards him, sight directly on them, 2 3-burst shots; none hit.

The other person; sees random bullets come flying at them from a window - using a sightless, rapidfiring Mini-Uzi - aims down the sight, shoots randomly (because you can't actually see my mates character in the killcam) and the Uzi takes him down with 3 or 4 bullets; without any burst fire; He just held down the trigger & sprayed the crap out of an area & some how got a kill lol.

My mate was ****** off at that Smile

Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 05:11 Apr29 2010 Post ID: 2837781
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
Fact: I can never get decent Ping Rates on my 360.
Fact: My Laptop isn't powerful enough to run MW2 properly.

I only know of the Silencer for the M9 not working...

Spynxx: Your mate just sucks ^^

« Last edited by Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u on Apr 29th 2010 »
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
sphynxx Posted at: 18:25 Apr29 2010 Post ID: 2837944
sphynxx
+
+
Lyk said:Spynxx: Your mate just sucks ^^

Well no, he doesn't.

I had the same problem, using the same gun. Obviously you didn't read;

Me said:sight directly on them

We don't know what the problem was - we switched to the Red-dot - that worked perfectly. Switched back to the Holo sight. Had the problem all over again. Tried it with the ACOG, no problems.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Apr 29th 2010 »

GranTurismo Posted at: 10:15 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838191
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
And what platform is this on again? My game has never gotten any of these glitches unless there's been some really insane lag going on.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 06:33 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839322
sphynxx
+
+
that was on 360.

I don't know why the M240 and M9 show up on the radar whilst silenced.

I can kind of understand about the LMGs - because even a suppressor wouldn't make them as quiet as some of the other weapons would be. Because 'silencers' don't make a weapon silencer - they suppress a fair amount of the muzzle flash, as well as corresponding sound when a bullet exits the barrel.

Oh Joy Desctruction Posted at: 19:54 May05 2010 Post ID: 2841027
Oh Joy Desctruction
+
+
The fact that you can jump from a roof in Favela onto a car and survive without damage, how ever if you hit a few inches more to the ground your committing suicide.
[center]

sphynxx Posted at: 20:33 May05 2010 Post ID: 2841052
sphynxx
+
+
Car bombing is fun though Speak to the hand

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:39 May08 2010 Post ID: 2841758
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i remember car bombing and killing some other guy as well to stop him getting the match winning kill.

that if you shoot a guy and they fall of or something and die(yoru shot didnt kill them).It actually gives you points.now i do that all the time cause my friends likes killing himself off.(its called assisted suicide if your didnt know)

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 03:07 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842275
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah a clan in HCTDM do that all the time. They work in pairs. All have last stand - as soon as a guy gets shot, they're team mate will shoot them lol.

God that annoys me. So RPD + grip & silencer = spray a crap load of bullets @ them to stop them both XD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:58 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842288
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Random Fact:I just realised what a good weapon the M4AI or whatever it is is.I'm being serious.this is why

This was my custom class for the match

Custom Class 3
Lvl 6(i was using my trial account before using my card on my lvl 28)
M4AI no attachments
SPAS-12 no attachments
Sentex
Stun Grenade
Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Commando
Copycat

I went 17 kills to 9 deaths.In a 10 man team deathmatch.On Terminal.5000 points.Came first.Second was 15 kills(on my team).And since i was with my lvl 60 cousin the lowest guy was lvl 48.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 20:53 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842621
sphynxx
+
+
Use the M4A1 with the witch class (marathon, lightweight) & you'll do well lol

as soon as I reached level 4 or 5 (whichever one you can create custom classes) I was using the normally SMG + witch class and got pisspoor results. Switched the MP5K for the M4A1 - first map was on wasteland - Naked M4A1+Naked SPAS-12.

Using solely the M4A1 I got a killstreak of 18, then died by a flukey frag, then got a 15 killstreak. Didn't think that the marathon class would work too well on a sniper heavy map - but I guess I was up against a bunch of idiots because the next map was underpass & I went 32-0-2 on that. And went 18-0-0 on skidrow after that lol

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:32 May11 2010 Post ID: 2843068
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Yea i did what you wanted on rust and man i got pi$$ed off.There was this one guy who hid behind this frence so when you ran past the bridge he'd shotgun you.in the end i just lobbed a grenade over and blew him up.

sphynxx Posted at: 04:27 May11 2010 Post ID: 2843081
sphynxx
+
+
hhahahaha

sorry, but Rust really isn't the Map for a witch class lol.

Class for rust - M16A4 + silencer+Holo/Reddot and M93 Raffica Silencer + Reddot/Holo, with Semtex, Flash. Bling Pro - Stopping Power Pro/Coldblooded Pro - Ninja Pro/Commando Pro.

with stopping power, 1 triple burst from both the M16 & Reffica = a kill - good over all ranges. & conserves ammo - so you don't run out. I played Rust today on my friends Xbox 360 account with that class and went 25-6-3 with an 11 KS for an AC130 Evil

Got the pred missle. then a double kill for the harriers. then the bombing from the harriers got me to 11 - and I couldn't get into suitable place to call in the AC130 because I'd either blow myself up using it, or get killed haha. so i just waited till the scores almost got to the end & called it in for the XP & challenge count for calling in AC130s lol

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close