Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hackers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
stormform Posted at: 16:01 May22 2010 Post ID: 2847372
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Have you seen them lately? I was playing last night and a guy killed me with a fal firing bursts. He eventually got a score of 34/2. What i dont understand is why wont psn mods ban these hackers. Share your opinion on them.

« Last edited by stormform on May 22nd 2010 »

Cm Conor Posted at: 18:36 May22 2010 Post ID: 2847391
Cm Conor
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ive seen some, reported them, usp's arent supposed to be as fast as the g18 XD, but the fact is is how are they supposed to know weather they have a mod, or a really happy trigger finger. although yes, i can tell the difference. and if a moderator for IW got placed with the modders than they would ban them for such abuse

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
sphynxx Posted at: 23:28 May22 2010 Post ID: 2847467
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Well I've done that with the FAL - fired two 3 shot bursts in quick succession & got accused for modding. I just have a quick trigger finger.

I've also had people accusing me of modding for my akimbo USP.45s firing rather insanely. Again, its only my reactions that cause it xD

Although I have seen a guy shoot an entire clip from a silenced FAL in FFA & he admitted he had a modded controller so they are out there..

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
qwertyuio Posted at: 00:22 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847476
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I have a modded gamertag and at times use my modded controller. lol

Mainly I use the controller when others are using it or I'm very ****** from various n00bish tactics. I try not to use it much, due to it not being particularly fair obviously. I do have a ridiculously fast trigger finger to though - and I have been accused many times of modding with it.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
hatershateme Posted at: 01:04 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847478
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I don't have any mods, but added something to my controller to shot faster with the FAL, It's a generic mod without any technological things to my controller.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 01:57 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847483
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Never used one, and haven''t seen one in fecking ages.
Now known as
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:32 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847491
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
havent seen one in ages since campers are the closest so far...damn them all.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 05:51 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847512
sphynxx
+
+
In my mind, there are two kinds of 'campers.'

There are those that will sit in a corner, in a non objective based game, and watch 1 door & not move, and if they get killed, set up camp in another corner, and not move until they die.

Then there are those that take up more strategic locations in either HCTDM or objective based games, and move around as necessary.

I'm more prone to do the second because I play a lot of HCTDM & running out in the open all the time is just plain dumb. I find a decent spot, and I take a few kills, or get killed, then move to another spot with high traffic thats easily defended.

People that are like the first example I mentioned **** me right off though.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

GranTurismo Posted at: 21:20 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847839
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
There are a fair few wallers in the PC version, but other than that nope. Some people switch fire to a mouse wheel for fast firing rates on semi-auto weapons, and then there's the hundreds of rank hackers roaming around on 10th Prestige Level 70. One guy I know got banned for that.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 21:24 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847840
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
Never really encountered any hackers. My lag is so bad that I barely even notice it.

Those hackers who habe 10354523453 etc as their score at Level 1 First Prestige actually seem kind of funny to me.
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:06 May24 2010 Post ID: 2847870
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
sphynxx said:In my mind, there are two kinds of 'campers.'

There are those that will sit in a corner, in a non objective based game, and watch 1 door & not move, and if they get killed, set up camp in another corner, and not move until they die.

Then there are those that take up more strategic locations in either HCTDM or objective based games, and move around as necessary.

I'm more prone to do the second because I play a lot of HCTDM & running out in the open all the time is just plain dumb. I find a decent spot, and I take a few kills, or get killed, then move to another spot with high traffic thats easily defended.

People that are like the first example I mentioned **** me right off though.

I do the second one sometimes but i hate the first.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:45 May24 2010 Post ID: 2848173
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
I don't camp at all, I get bored to fast...I actually use Marathon, Lightweight and Commando/Steady Aim on most of my classes...

Anyways, hacking is fine as long as you do the ones that only allow you to play with other hackers...other than that it's BS...

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on May 24th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
hatershateme Posted at: 19:47 May24 2010 Post ID: 2848175
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
zeldafan11 said:I don't camp at all, I get bored to fast...I actually use Marathon, Lightweight and Commando/Steady Aim on most of my classes...

Anyways, hacking is fine as long as you do the ones that only allow you to play with other hackers...other than that it's BS...

I hate commando when ever I knife first...

superbird5005 is Bae

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:53 May24 2010 Post ID: 2848179
zeldafan11
+
+
LOL, I know what you mean there...It gives them like a 2 second lag switch on you.

pokemonrox Posted at: 15:24 Jun11 2010 Post ID: 2854542
pokemonrox
+
+
I've seen someone use wall hacks on 360 before. I'm capturing HQ and then someone comes and shoots me. I look at the killcam and they aim through a wall behind me shoot through the wall with an AK-47! LOL
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:32 Jun11 2010 Post ID: 2854545
zeldafan11
+
+
^That's called UAV and FMJ, it's pretty fun if you get one. :p

stormform Posted at: 15:49 Jun11 2010 Post ID: 2854556
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I've gotten a simiral kill but it included 3 smoke grenades and a throwing knife

sphynxx Posted at: 04:22 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855339
sphynxx
+
+
Yo Alex; there are Wall hacks on 360 - Saw one today. My mate was in the Bunker on Afghan; next thing ya know, he's dead & the kill cam is a guy walking from the area of the starting spawn near the A flag on Domination, straight into the bunker behind him Eh

zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:17 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855453
zeldafan11
+
+
I know there are, but FMJ is a bit more frequent.

hatershateme Posted at: 14:24 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855479
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
I have seen a Wall Hack, where I watched the KillCam, and I saw my name, on the other side of the wall. It was on Skidrow, I was in the room, and then this kid starts shooting me through a wall. No UAV, my body was not sticking out of the wall(I hate that).

superbird5005 is Bae

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 383861

Post Top
Click to close