Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hackers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
1122andyozz33 Posted at: 22:03 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858569
1122andyozz33
Post Likes: 0
+
+
stormform said:Have you seen them lately? I was playing last night and a guy killed me with a fal firing bursts. He eventually got a score of 34/2. What i dont understand is why wont psn mods ban these hackers. Share your opinion on them.

You are lucky you have PSN, they're everywhere on Live. It pisses me off to no end. And I really hate those Mods/people who go into the 10th Prestige lobbies because they suck too much to get to 10th prestige legit. It's really stupi
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
dude910 Posted at: 19:30 Aug24 2010 Post ID: 2890114
dude910
+
+
i just got scamed by my friend and he got banned off xbox beacause my friends dad works for xbox and we are both out banning hackers and scammers so iif you c a hacker or a sammer send me a message with there gamertag and i will get them banned cus i hate themSmile
zeldafan11 Posted at: 20:08 Aug24 2010 Post ID: 2890117
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
dude910 said:me and my friend have alreayd banned 5 scammers and we are guna keep goin so we can have a fun time and not have our parents watse money and just getting it taken away and i think jtags should be illegal

I see you're new, welcome! Smile

Please read the rules, posting consecutively (Unless 24 hours after previous post, void after one.) is against the rules, sorry but I'm going to have to delete your post, next time try using the edit button under your post to add in any additional information.

Also, posting in topics that haven't had a post in more than 30 days is against the rules and is considered bumping, warranting a closed topic, sorry.

~Closed~

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Aug 24th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 383861

Post Top
Click to close