Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

User Equipment

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

hatershateme Posted at: 09:30 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847559
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
What do you have, in advantage wise. Such as Turtle Beach's, Titans, Big TV,Modded Controller, etc..?

I have Surround Sound, the only thing that sucks is I don't know what direction they are coming from. That will be replaced by the Turtle Beach's that I'm getting in a week or later.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 16:11 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847682
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Turtle Beach X31, 42'HD LCD, and Modded Controller. Does ego-boosting modded gamertag and gamerscore count? lol

Out of all that though, the Turtles are the most important. Like srsly, if you aren't using Ninja Pro, you are screwed good sir.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 20:18 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847821
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I've a 42" full HD Plasma screen xD

I'm looking around to find a good headset for the PS3, but so far the stores I've been to don't have any like Turtle beaches - they just have the little bluetooth hands free car mics that look like they'd belong more with a cellphone than a PS3.

But I don't have, and will never use a modded controller or anything. Just don't see the point lol.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
GranTurismo Posted at: 21:15 May23 2010 Post ID: 2847836
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Logitech MX1100 7-button laser mouse with DPI settings switch, HP DV6-2120tx laptop with Intel i5 processor and nVidia GT230M graphics card (just as the highlights, I could go into a LOT more detail), and Altec Lansing 2.1 sound system. I can hear non-Ninja Pro users from a mile away and know exactly what direction they're coming from too. And then for voice chat/gloating, just a simple Logitech headset with microphone. I don't have to worry about nagging parents telling me to turn it down so I switch all sound except Xfire voice and mic input to the stereo.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:08 May24 2010 Post ID: 2847871
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I just use the standard headset for the 360,my small tv and my beanbag.My beanbag is ownage though.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:52 May24 2010 Post ID: 2848177
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
65" HD Samsung TV and RocketFish USB Headset (Only for communication, not sound whoring, it doesn't output sound...).

(Hopefully) soon, Turtle Beach PX21's.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
hatershateme Posted at: 15:35 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848409
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
Instead of Turtle Beach X31's, I'm getting X11's. My mom is ordering them today.

superbird5005 is Bae

superbird5005 Posted at: 17:31 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848469
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Me?

I gotz a small TV with Turtles, some major skillz, and some fast trigger fingers. Good enough for me.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

zeldafan11 Posted at: 21:02 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848522
zeldafan11
+
+
If fast trigger fingers are equipment then add that to my list. :p

qwertyuio Posted at: 21:13 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848530
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
zeldafan11 said:65" HD Samsung TV and RocketFish USB Headset (Only for communication, not sound whoring, it doesn't output sound...).

Statistics say that anything above 42" is bad for gaming generally due to the sheer amount the TV has to stretch the image and the fact that your eyes can't cover the entire screen at once effectively with that sort of size. You might be able to make use of in-game margins though, so that's worth trying especially when it comes to quick reaction games like CoD. I'm sure it will help.

I have a fairly fast and accurate trigger finger as well. And Josh, you should really push to get the 31's. The difference between the two is huge.
Woolyy Posted at: 21:15 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848534
Woolyy
+
+
I have a standard Xbox 360 headset which is almost broken, a 27 inch SDTV, and I sit in a computer chair and lean back when I play.

And I'm just as good as you Filip. I don't need HD :D:D
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:18 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848535
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
sphynxx said:I've a 42" full HD Plasma screen xD

I'm looking around to find a good headset for the PS3, but so far the stores I've been to don't have any like Turtle beaches - they just have the little bluetooth hands free car mics that look like they'd belong more with a cellphone than a PS3.

But I don't have, and will never use a modded controller or anything. Just don't see the point lol.

If you buy gaming headsets in store then you're stupid. :p It's one of those things that you have to buy online to get the best price and availability/catalog. If you're running a PS3 than Turtle Beach or Tritan are both great choices. Turtle Beach more so for the lower budget, and Tritan if you want to have more shiny buttons that, after trying out the best Tritans there are, really do help once you get used to them. I'm talking about things like boosting certain sides. My friend has his front and back boosted like 2 sound levels higher than his sides which makes it a pain to come up that away. Another great thing about Tritans is that they can be used for any electronic platform. PC, PS3, Xbox, etc. With Turtle you are kept to things that have a red and white audio cord input.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on May 25th 2010 »
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:19 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848536
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
Woolyy said:I have a standard Xbox 360 headset which is almost broken, a 27 inch SDTV, and I sit in a computer chair and lean back when I play.

Only in Halo. xD
zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:35 May25 2010 Post ID: 2848597
zeldafan11
+
+
qwertyuio said:
zeldafan11 said:65" HD Samsung TV and RocketFish USB Headset (Only for communication, not sound whoring, it doesn't output sound...).

Statistics say that anything above 42" is bad for gaming generally due to the sheer amount the TV has to stretch the image and the fact that your eyes can't cover the entire screen at once effectively with that sort of size. You might be able to make use of in-game margins though, so that's worth trying especially when it comes to quick reaction games like CoD. I'm sure it will help.

I have a fairly fast and accurate trigger finger as well. And Josh, you should really push to get the 31's. The difference between the two is huge.

That one's in the living room, I have a 47" in my room, I should be buying a PS3 Slim for my room soon, when I can spare the money.

I actually don't play Multilayer much, I play a LOT of Nazi Zombies or Battlefield 1943 recently, so :p.

Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 07:54 May26 2010 Post ID: 2848651
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
I have a TV so I can see what I am doing and a standard controller so I can control my guy.

I also have some speakers so I can turn down the game sound and listen to some Opeth and Sepultura.
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
Woolyy Posted at: 21:58 May26 2010 Post ID: 2848965
Woolyy
+
+
qwertyuio said:
Woolyy said:I have a standard Xbox 360 headset which is almost broken, a 27 inch SDTV, and I sit in a computer chair and lean back when I play.

Only in Halo. xD
I barely play Halo anymore! I need a new game so bad

Within the next few weeks I'm planning on buying an HDTV with my money.
HD Xbox + Working out + AC = Wooly's summer.
hatershateme Posted at: 15:07 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849677
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
I have my Turtle Beach's , but thought they would be better.
They help a little bit, but that little bit, could be covered by my Surround Sound.

superbird5005 is Bae

1122andyozz33 Posted at: 21:59 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858567
1122andyozz33
+
+
hatershateme said:What do you have, in advantage wise. Such as Turtle Beach's, Titans, Big TV,Modded Controller, etc..?

I have Surround Sound, the only thing that sucks is I don't know what direction they are coming from. That will be replaced by the Turtle Beach's that I'm getting in a week or later.

You see, I REALLY hate moeers with a passion so, I don't have a mod. Instead I use my Sick-Ass Trigger Finger...everyone thinks its a mod thoughSmile For the headset? I just use a regular Elite Headdset but I really wanna get a Turtle Beach. My friend has one so, whenever we play together, I scream really loud. Hahaha.
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close