Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Epic Win

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:50 Jun01 2010 Post ID: 2850901
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Have you got a epic win before?maybe you beat a whole team by yourself?something like that.

Mine is me and my cousin joined a HCR:HQ Pro match.It was 4 vs 6 before we joined and we made it 6 vs 6.Our team was on 15 the other team was on 170.We came back capturing and defending every headquarter until we won 200-170.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted at: 10:04 Jun01 2010 Post ID: 2850957
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I got 4 bars once.

That classes as good enough as an epic win when I normally get Red.

Came into s Free for All while they were at 500 and then proceded to rape; ended up 1500-1350 in favour of the other guy though -_-
I'm gone - bye
3versykez Posted at: 14:05 Jun01 2010 Post ID: 2851005
3versykez
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I had a clutch at S&D. I joined in late at Skidrow with the scores 1-3. All 6 were still alive and I was last alive and I started off with a collateral then saw a guy coming down the stairs and quickscoped him. I went up and knifed a guy. My claymore killed the 5th one and luckily, the last guy was a riot so I just kept far away from him and when he switched to his secondary, I magnum akimbo his sorry butt. Unfortunately, we lost but my kd was 13-1.
[center][size=8]|[color=silver]Sig by Craizen|Avy by PBO|[/size][/center]
sphynxx Posted at: 22:40 Jun01 2010 Post ID: 2851137
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Um, I've been 2 vs 6 in a game of TDM before. 4 players of my team were in a clan, and their 'leader' I guess you could call him got really pissy because we didn't skip the map (terminal) so as the game went in, they all backed out. So it was me & some lvl 7 (not prestiged) against 6 players all over lvl 50 2nd prestige.

I was on my new account, lvl 25, had just gotten coldblooded pro in the previous match thanks to the helicopter trick xD (the other team in that game had an attack heli I put down with an ATS-4 and half a magazine from the RPD then they called in a CG which I put down with another ATS-4 and 1 mag from the RPD xD - giving me coldblooded pro in the first match since unlocking it) So I used a Colblooded class.

My class was;

SCAR-H w/silencer
USP.45 w/silencer
Semtex
Stuns
Perk 1; Scav Pro
Perk 2; Coldblooded Pro
Perk 3; Commando Pro.

Started out with me spawning in the area near the outside. So I ran immediately to the part of the map by the plane & hid under a ledge, and a guy jumped out the window because he knew I was there thanks to his hearbeat sensor (SCAR-H w/silencer+heartbeat). So as soon as he'd landed I meleed & killed him, switched my SCAR-H for his SCAR-H and proceeded to run along the outside of the map to hear the heartbeat sensor blip - I stoped, looked at it and saw a guy in the plane, I hear the barrels blow up, and then nothing. I figured the guy was hiding in the back where the barrels usually are, so I threw my semtex in there & killed him. Climbed the ladder, got the scav pack & heard the HBsensor again, so I lay prone & killed 3 guys that came running into the plane. Scav pack again & took off out the plan & into the building underneath the propane tank. took another few kills from in there & jumped up ontop of the building and got right on the top of the propane tank (awesome vantage point up there too) & took down another 5 players.

Then it went dead for a few minutes, my team mate kept getting killed though. I ended up taking down a few more and decided it was time to call in my attack helicopter, then use my pred missle & used my UAV. Then I died -.- twice lol.

My attack heli did a lot of work, getting me around 10 or so kills and I got a couple more with the SCAR-H. Then the timer ran out.

I was sitting on 38-1-2 whilst my team mate was sitting at 5-0-17.

Needless to say my 2 man army beat the team of 6. xD

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jun 1st 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
superbird5005 Posted at: 14:30 Jun02 2010 Post ID: 2851286
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Oh I love epic wins. I have a load of them.

I was playing Team Tactical, the game was Search on Underpass. I was playing with three other friends, including our friend HHM. We were losing 2-3. They all died and it was me left. My class was a Mini-Uzi either Rapid Fire or Red Dot, I don't remember. I was at the spawn where the bomb is normally, and the other team has everybody. I decided to take a risk and fire off a bullet. They started to swarm me. I decided to go into the building by the spawn and a sniper came. Idiot though he could quick-scope, but I killed him. I went upstairs and saw another guy running to the building but I killed him. Then I got my Rangers out and waited by the stairs. Another person started shooting the walkway outside and I was freaking out. The guy came up and I killed him with the Rangers, then I went outside to the guy shooting, he turned around and saw me, and I Ninja lunged him. It was awesome. Then it was 3-3, and they got wiped out by a pred, so it was me again :(. I won't go into detail, but I killed them again, but in the back again, but in the middle building. We won 4-3 because of me. *Waits for HHM to confirm*
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

GranTurismo Posted at: 21:53 Jun02 2010 Post ID: 2851398
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Gotten a couple of clutchers on Derail using only a Magnum. I'm not a great sniper to say the least so I pull out the Magnum for some quick kills.

It was Hardcore Search And Destroy on Derail, 1v4 with me being the 1. Sitting in the warehouse next to A, I got a dude sitting on the containers behind B with the Magnum. Claymore got another one on the back entrance to the warehouse I was in.

I ran down the stairs and out into the open, where someone opened fire on me. I got hit twice but luckily it was a pretty poor spray so I didn't die before he had to reload. I went to the right (facing towards) of the "1337" train, turned around and Magnum'd the dude who had decided to follow me.

Then I started sprinting to try and find the last guy. He was running towards A to plant from the entrance with the Jeep. He saw me and started firing, so I aimed and dropped him with a headshot.

My class was:

Barrett 50. Cal Silenced
.44 Magnum FMJ
Claymore
Stun
Sleight Of Hand Pro
Cold-Blooded
Ninja Pro.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 04:45 Jun03 2010 Post ID: 2851438
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
HTDM today;

Class;

Intervention w/silencer
Magnum.
Claymore
Stun
Scavenger Pro
Coldblooded Pro
Ninja Pro.

On Storm. I decided I'd try for the Tactical Knife on the Magnum. HC is great - 1 bullet from the Magnum they go down.

So The starting spawn I was at was on the ledge that you can't jump back up to near some shipping crates you can climb on top of.

I jumped down & ran to left, through the crates & went up some stairs & there was a guy sneaking around the corner, reflex action, pulled the trigger got a headshot. Ran out of that down some stairs, saw a guy hiding in a corner, ADS got another kill. Ran out of there & followed 3 guys, 3 bullets, 3 kills. I killed the entire enemy team 3 times before I died. Spawned, killed 18 more people before I died & then I ended up getting the game winning killcam with a long range ADS kill with the magnum with a headshot.

After that, everyone was screaming "Your such a f****** cheater Cajin! Aimbot using f***head!"

I laughed at them, because I don't cheat xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Dr_Logic Posted at: 23:11 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852976
Dr_Logic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
All I play is Team Death match, and since you can only get a total of 75 kills, its hard to do anything amazing in TDM before the game ends. Best I've gone was 36-0, but my favorite stat is my 3/1 ratio, because it shows consistency, which is all that really matters.

« Last edited by Dr_Logic on Jun 7th 2010 »
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
qwertyuio Posted at: 17:54 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855551
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I got an Epic Win last night. People must have been calling wall hax. xD I'll explain. So I was playing S&D on Vacant, the only map in the entire game that I set up shop (camp) and destroy everyone with one certain spot when I'm defending. Sure enough, all my teammates died, it was 3/3, and there were 4 guys left on their team. One comes through to plant, he gets shot normally. Because they have a UAV one guy starts to hit me through the wall, it came nowhere near me though. I decide to give it a shot with my silenced UMP, I put in like 1/4 of my click and kill him. I was already laughing from that, but then this happens. 2 snipers try to shoot through the wall from that little room with the scaffolding. One almost hit me so I moved to the left and jumped into their line of fire and started spraying into the other side of the wall, with 1/4 of the clip once again, I got a double kill on them through the wall.

I then proceeded to t-bag, shoot them in the face plenty, spinning around, and finally defused the bomb resulting in the win. <3 Shawn, Garrick can verify.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
hatershateme Posted at: 18:34 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855558
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
superbird5005 said:Oh I love epic wins. I have a load of them.

I was playing Team Tactical, the game was Search on Underpass. I was playing with three other friends, including our friend HHM. We were losing 2-3. They all died and it was me left. My class was a Mini-Uzi either Rapid Fire or Red Dot, I don't remember. I was at the spawn where the bomb is normally, and the other team has everybody. I decided to take a risk and fire off a bullet. They started to swarm me. I decided to go into the building by the spawn and a sniper came. Idiot though he could quick-scope, but I killed him. I went upstairs and saw another guy running to the building but I killed him. Then I got my Rangers out and waited by the stairs. Another person started shooting the walkway outside and I was freaking out. The guy came up and I killed him with the Rangers, then I went outside to the guy shooting, he turned around and saw me, and I Ninja lunged him. It was awesome. Then it was 3-3, and they got wiped out by a pred, so it was me again :(. I won't go into detail, but I killed them again, but in the back again, but in the middle building. We won 4-3 because of me. *Waits for HHM to confirm*

This is now confirmed : )

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

K Dawg Posted at: 10:02 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2855806
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Some of mine were 1 v 6's in Search, Pulled it off a few times Smile

^ Credit goes to ozzo
hatershateme Posted at: 20:57 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856140
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
A long time on S&D, on Terminal. Everyone died somehow. Anyways, with me being new to search at the time, I didn't have much strategy. I was on the stairs that lead up to the tunnel connected to the plane. 2 Guys came and scared me, so I started to shot them, they die from a FAMAS silenced. Then, I some how seanced that someone was behind me, so I turn to find someone, he was within range to knife, so I knifed him. That's 3 out of 5, one guy dies right next to me by my Claymore that I placed at the bookstore. With 1 Minute left, I head to the Plane, the guy was hiding in the back of the plane, he scares me. I run off, I go to the plane, he's not there. I look for him, just to see him, shot me. He got the shot off first, so I duck behind a Blue Box in the Middle of Terminal. I sit there, hoping to kill him. I go to the left, he shots me. I run to the right, and Headshot him for the win.

I was so scared. *Waiting to be Confirmed be superbird*

superbird5005 is Bae

superbird5005 Posted at: 21:00 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856143
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Haha I remember that. That was rape.

Today, I was playing on Salvage. Completely took out the whole team by myself. I don't want to go into detail, I'm too tired.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

hatershateme Posted at: 21:02 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856146
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
Omg..that was rape. Ace clutch, is what my friend calls it.
I was laughing at every kill you got Shawn lol Smile

superbird5005 is Bae

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close